Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter calls John Edwards 'a faggot'

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    She used to be the darling of Faux, uhh, Fox News and be on their talk shows all of the time. You just haven't been paying attention obviously.
    Oh ok, thanks Gator for updating me. lol
    I had not ever cared for Fox News. That was going on mostly right after Sept. 11 when Fox News emerged as having up- to- date coverage. I remember that. It was so in your face 24/7 right after the NYC attack. It was ALWAY going on and on, how they had the most current News facing that event back in 2001. So, are they still using that same presentation style? If they are, I guess I really have not been paying attention.
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; March 6th, 2007 at 10:56 PM.

Basically any lie Bush has tried to push, they've done their best to promote. FOX is widely derided as a politburo, a mouthpiece.. a propaganda department for Bush and his cronies.

They don't even do any investigative journalism, they just REPEAT what Bush says as if it's some universal truth. They also have racist and bigoted commentators.

In short, it's not a news show, it's something Goebbels would be proud of.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And Condi.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -

In comments overheard on an open microphone between morning television interviews, including one with Fox, the top U.S. diplomat said: "My Fox guys, I love every single one of them." 1/11/07

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...-LIFE-RICE.xml
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Yeah, because they lick your tranny asshole till it bleeds. They have no scruples, not even ONE iota of journalistic integrity. Just the people you love to run with, eh bitch?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Pretty much.

And check out Dick Cheney's hotel rider- the real Fox and Friends.
    Dick Cheney's Suite Demands - March 23, 2006
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Poor baby, he can't tune his own fucking television. Rather, he can't figure out how to turn a hotel television on.

I was daydreaming yesterday about what would happen if the guy actually kicked the bucket now that we've got Nancy in there. But I think the news release about the blood thinner was simply more bullshit well-timed and placed.

I don't think it would matter if Cheney died b/c Bush can choose his next VP if the current one kicks off, I believe. The Speaker is the third in line only if the first 2 die. I *think* that's the way it goes but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

okay, sorry for double post but I found it:

The 25th Amendment, Section 2 of the Constituion provides that the President will nominate a vice president and the congress shall approve. The text:

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thanks Dean. What does it matter? They've ruined our country and probably the entire planet. Fucking Bilderberger Illuminati Reptyllians. I'm dead serious. Not to the extent some people are, but I believe some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Thanks Dean. What does it matter? They've ruined our country and probably the entire planet. Fucking Bilderberger Illuminati Reptyllians. I'm dead serious. Not to the extent some people are, but I believe some of it.
    They- our current politicians, if that's what you'd call them just don't have any sort of clue.

It's like they aren't even aware of their actions. Or in the present? Do you know what I mean? It's like they are not even with it at all. It's as if they're not a part of the community.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's because they're Reptyllians. And they know exactly who and what they are.

And BTW, Cheney needs it 68 degrees in the hotel... same temp. as his aquarium back home.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

wow sHE's a class act isn't sHE?!

just a quick question; why hasn't anyone kicked her ass yet???????

^^Because she's skerrry!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    They've ruined our country and probably the entire planet.
    What do you mean they've runied our country? They've done some really good things, like...why, they've...um...hmmm...give me a few years, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

What Mann Coulter needs is ->THIS<-

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information