Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amid swine flu outbreak, racism goes viral

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

no shit! im so sick and tired of that shit on here

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I don't have a problem with people who are here legitimately receiving treatment, which they pay for. I have a problem with people who are here illegally getting it and not paying for it, and especially with people who get sick and then come over here illegally to take advantage of that.
    I've got to agree with you on that. Especially when you have millions of U.S. citizens who don't have any healthcare.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I don't have a problem with people who are here legitimately receiving treatment, which they pay for. I have a problem with people who are here illegally getting it and not paying for it, and especially with people who get sick and then come over here illegally to take advantage of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I've got to agree with you on that. Especially when you have millions of U.S. citizens who don't have any healthcare.
    What is this mysterious healthcare? U.S. citizens can do just like the healthcare thieving illegals. Our healthcare system is fucked but I don't think denying people neccesary medical assistance has any business in the solution. It should no longer be called healthcare but Life Extension Services and Solutions with a snazzy logo and shit, ooooh and you can't even get through the door without a special pin number or key card to get through the door. There could be piles of ill healthcare seekers flailing at the doors. That's so apocolyptically awesome.

The very idea of denying an ill person healthcare for whatever reason is absolutely disgusting. The topic of illegal immigration has gone way too fucking far when it comes to that shit.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    What is this mysterious healthcare? U.S. citizens can do just like the healthcare thieving illegals. Our healthcare system is fucked but I don't think denying people neccesary medical assistance has any business in the solution. It should no longer be called healthcare but Life Extension Services and Solutions with a snazzy logo and shit, ooooh and you can't even get through the door without a special pin number or key card to get through the door. There could be piles of ill healthcare seekers flailing at the doors. That's so apocolyptically awesome.

The very idea of denying an ill person healthcare for whatever reason is absolutely disgusting. The topic of illegal immigration has gone way too fucking far when it comes to that shit.
    I don't believe that illegal immigrants should be allowed to take advantage of the U.S. healthcare system when they aren't paying any money into it. And I feel the same way about U.S. citizens who are too lazy to work taking advantage of the healthcare system that they don't pay taxes to help finance. People that have lost their jobs are a different story and should still be allowed to get healthcare.

There are too many hardworking people in the U.S., who pay taxes, but still don't have health insurance because of the high costs. So, why should someone who snuck into the country like a thief in the night, and doesn't pay taxes, be allowed to take advantage of the healthcare that millions of other people can't take advantage of? That's not fair in any sense of the word.
    Last edited by kingcap72; May 4th, 2009 at 02:22 AM.

During the bird flu about five years ago, a professor at my uni kicked an Asian student out of the classroom. If you want to, I'll give you his phone number. Call him up and ask him what that was all about, will ya?

He was a nasty old racist prick.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Healthcare is a disaster. The illegals are a large part of the problme. The greatest victims though are the middle class Americans who work hard and have a home or investments. Many employers are no longer offering healthcare or what they do offer is too expensive for the employee to pay. If they try to get medical care they have to pay it out of pocket. If they do not pay the hospital will sue them and put a lein against their property. If you are poor or an illegal immigrant you can walk into any emergency room and get the treatment you need. Since you have no money and no property they write it off or get reimbursed through medicare. It's a pretty bad system where it pays to be poor or lie about who you are when you seek treatment.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't believe that illegal immigrants should be allowed to take advantage of the U.S. healthcare system when they aren't paying any money into it. And I feel the same way about U.S. citizens who are too lazy to work taking advantage of the healthcare system that they don't pay taxes to help finance. People that have lost their jobs are a different story and should still be allowed to get healthcare.

There are too many hardworking people in the U.S., who pay taxes, but still don't have health insurance because of the high costs. So, why should someone who snuck into the country like a thief in the night, and doesn't pay taxes, be allowed to take advantage of the healthcare that millions of other people can't take advantage of? That's not fair in any sense of the word.
    ITA.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

How can you stop them from "taking advantage" as yall put it? That is just insane because the only solution to that is to deny people healthcare and that is disgusting and I did not say it the other night but I will tonight... You should be ashamed of yourself. That is just inhumane and disgusting. Seriously, you need to do some soul searching or whatever the fuck it is. That's just WRONG. Oh my god, that is wrong.

Also, anyone visiting our country purchasing products and paying rent is paying taxes into our system so I'm sick of this argument in which illegals give nothing to our way of life and our society. That's old and not working, please find another way to justify being an ignorant xenophobe.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; May 4th, 2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: One more time WRONG

How can you stop them from "taking advantage" as yall put it? That is just insane because the only solution to that is to deny people healthcare and that is disgusting and I did not say it the other night but I will tonight... You should be ashamed of yourself. That is just inhumane and disgusting. Seriously, you need to do some soul searching or whatever the fuck it is. That's just WRONG. Oh my god, that is wrong.

Also, anyone visiting our country purchasing products and paying rent is paying taxes into our system so I'm sick of this argument in which illegals give nothing to our way of life and our society. That's old and not working, please find another way to justify being an ignorant xenophobe.
    An ignorant xenophobe. Really? Just because I don't share your Pollyanna view of the world that means I'm an ignorant xenophobe. Wow. That's deep. I guess you ignored the part in my post where I said I don't think lazy U.S. citizens should be milking the healthcare system, either.

Anyway, I'm not saying deny people life & death treatment. You don't have to agree with what I said, but I stand behind it 100%. If illegal immigrants want to take advantage of preventive healthcare then they should become citizens and pay taxes to help support that healthcare system. Why should people who don't even want to become citizens get a free ride on the U.S. healthcare system?

And what's really disgusting is that there are MILLIONS of Americans who can't get the same healthcare that you seem to think that illegals are entitled to.

And if an illegal is paying rent to somebody, and the landlord uses some of that toward taxes, they still aren't paying their fair share. Because they aren't being taxed on what little money they earn like the rest of us who work.
    Last edited by kingcap72; May 5th, 2009 at 12:03 AM.

U. S. Citizens don't get turned away at the door and neither do illegals. It's not like anyone has some plan in mind to steal healthcare. You only show up because you have a problem and you need it. That's why I think people who want to argue illegal immigration just need to leave healthcare out of it. We all need it at one point in our lives. There are basic needs that by defining ourselves as a civilized nation we will provide to the tired, poor and huddled masses yearning to breath free... seriously, what is wrong with you?

I'm not going to break down taxes for you because I've been doing it since I joined this board in these types of threads.
    This is just all kinds of wrong.

I'm not saying anyone should be turned away at the door if they need serious treatment, be they citizen or illegal. But the simple fact of the matter is that people who can't even be bothered to become citizens shouldn't expect the same benefits as those people who are citizens. And what does it say to those people who came to the country legally and went through the steps to become citizens? It makes it seem like they just wasted their time doing things the right way when people who snuck into the country are enjoying the same benefits.

And you can't ignore the issue of healthcare when it comes to illegals, since the healthcare system is in this country is so fucked up. I think if we had a better healthcare system then the issue of illegals and healthcare wouldn't be such a lightning rod.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

An ignorant xenophobe. Really? Just because I don't share your Pollyanna view of the world that means I'm an ignorant xenophobe. Wow. That's deep. I guess you ignored the part in my post where I said I don't think lazy U.S. citizens should be milking the healthcare system, either.

Anyway, I'm not saying deny people life & death treatment. You don't have to agree with what I said, but I stand behind it 100%. If illegal immigrants want to take advantage of preventive healthcare then they should become citizens and pay taxes to help support that healthcare system. Why should people who don't even want to become citizens get a free ride on the U.S. healthcare system?

And what's really disgusting is that there are MILLIONS of Americans who can't get the same healthcare that you seem to think that illegals are entitled to.

And if an illegal is paying rent to somebody, and the landlord uses some of that toward taxes, they still aren't paying their fair share. Because they aren't being taxed on what little money they earn like the rest of us who work.
    You don't have to be a citizen to pay taxes. I'm a legal immigrant and pay all the same taxes as anyone else. There is a difference.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

U. S. Citizens don't get turned away at the door and neither do illegals. It's not like anyone has some plan in mind to steal healthcare. You only show up because you have a problem and you need it. That's why I think people who want to argue illegal immigration just need to leave healthcare out of it. We all need it at one point in our lives. There are basic needs that by defining ourselves as a civilized nation we will provide to the tired, poor and huddled masses yearning to breath free... seriously, what is wrong with you?

I'm not going to break down taxes for you because I've been doing it since I joined this board in these types of threads.
    This is just all kinds of wrong.
    You do not live in Southern California and have no idea of how bad it is. We have women coming here to San Diego in their last month of pregnancy, have their babies here and their children are citizens and have all the rights to welefare. We call them "anchor babies" This is not a simple cut and dried problem believe me.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

I don't think that denying anyone medical care is the answer.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't think that denying anyone medical care is the answer.
    Me too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information