Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59

Thread: Amid swine flu outbreak, racism goes viral

  1. #31
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    no shit! im so sick and tired of that shit on here

  2. #32
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I don't have a problem with people who are here legitimately receiving treatment, which they pay for. I have a problem with people who are here illegally getting it and not paying for it, and especially with people who get sick and then come over here illegally to take advantage of that.
    I've got to agree with you on that. Especially when you have millions of U.S. citizens who don't have any healthcare.

  3. #33
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I don't have a problem with people who are here legitimately receiving treatment, which they pay for. I have a problem with people who are here illegally getting it and not paying for it, and especially with people who get sick and then come over here illegally to take advantage of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I've got to agree with you on that. Especially when you have millions of U.S. citizens who don't have any healthcare.
    What is this mysterious healthcare? U.S. citizens can do just like the healthcare thieving illegals. Our healthcare system is fucked but I don't think denying people neccesary medical assistance has any business in the solution. It should no longer be called healthcare but Life Extension Services and Solutions with a snazzy logo and shit, ooooh and you can't even get through the door without a special pin number or key card to get through the door. There could be piles of ill healthcare seekers flailing at the doors. That's so apocolyptically awesome.

    The very idea of denying an ill person healthcare for whatever reason is absolutely disgusting. The topic of illegal immigration has gone way too fucking far when it comes to that shit.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  4. #34
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    What is this mysterious healthcare? U.S. citizens can do just like the healthcare thieving illegals. Our healthcare system is fucked but I don't think denying people neccesary medical assistance has any business in the solution. It should no longer be called healthcare but Life Extension Services and Solutions with a snazzy logo and shit, ooooh and you can't even get through the door without a special pin number or key card to get through the door. There could be piles of ill healthcare seekers flailing at the doors. That's so apocolyptically awesome.

    The very idea of denying an ill person healthcare for whatever reason is absolutely disgusting. The topic of illegal immigration has gone way too fucking far when it comes to that shit.
    I don't believe that illegal immigrants should be allowed to take advantage of the U.S. healthcare system when they aren't paying any money into it. And I feel the same way about U.S. citizens who are too lazy to work taking advantage of the healthcare system that they don't pay taxes to help finance. People that have lost their jobs are a different story and should still be allowed to get healthcare.

    There are too many hardworking people in the U.S., who pay taxes, but still don't have health insurance because of the high costs. So, why should someone who snuck into the country like a thief in the night, and doesn't pay taxes, be allowed to take advantage of the healthcare that millions of other people can't take advantage of? That's not fair in any sense of the word.
    Last edited by kingcap72; May 4th, 2009 at 02:22 AM.

  5. #35
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    During the bird flu about five years ago, a professor at my uni kicked an Asian student out of the classroom. If you want to, I'll give you his phone number. Call him up and ask him what that was all about, will ya?

    He was a nasty old racist prick.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  6. #36
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,386

    Default

    Healthcare is a disaster. The illegals are a large part of the problme. The greatest victims though are the middle class Americans who work hard and have a home or investments. Many employers are no longer offering healthcare or what they do offer is too expensive for the employee to pay. If they try to get medical care they have to pay it out of pocket. If they do not pay the hospital will sue them and put a lein against their property. If you are poor or an illegal immigrant you can walk into any emergency room and get the treatment you need. Since you have no money and no property they write it off or get reimbursed through medicare. It's a pretty bad system where it pays to be poor or lie about who you are when you seek treatment.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  7. #37
    Elite Member KandyKorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cubicle hell
    Posts
    2,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I don't believe that illegal immigrants should be allowed to take advantage of the U.S. healthcare system when they aren't paying any money into it. And I feel the same way about U.S. citizens who are too lazy to work taking advantage of the healthcare system that they don't pay taxes to help finance. People that have lost their jobs are a different story and should still be allowed to get healthcare.

    There are too many hardworking people in the U.S., who pay taxes, but still don't have health insurance because of the high costs. So, why should someone who snuck into the country like a thief in the night, and doesn't pay taxes, be allowed to take advantage of the healthcare that millions of other people can't take advantage of? That's not fair in any sense of the word.
    ITA.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

  8. #38
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    How can you stop them from "taking advantage" as yall put it? That is just insane because the only solution to that is to deny people healthcare and that is disgusting and I did not say it the other night but I will tonight... You should be ashamed of yourself. That is just inhumane and disgusting. Seriously, you need to do some soul searching or whatever the fuck it is. That's just WRONG. Oh my god, that is wrong.

    Also, anyone visiting our country purchasing products and paying rent is paying taxes into our system so I'm sick of this argument in which illegals give nothing to our way of life and our society. That's old and not working, please find another way to justify being an ignorant xenophobe.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; May 4th, 2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: One more time WRONG
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  9. #39
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    How can you stop them from "taking advantage" as yall put it? That is just insane because the only solution to that is to deny people healthcare and that is disgusting and I did not say it the other night but I will tonight... You should be ashamed of yourself. That is just inhumane and disgusting. Seriously, you need to do some soul searching or whatever the fuck it is. That's just WRONG. Oh my god, that is wrong.

    Also, anyone visiting our country purchasing products and paying rent is paying taxes into our system so I'm sick of this argument in which illegals give nothing to our way of life and our society. That's old and not working, please find another way to justify being an ignorant xenophobe.
    An ignorant xenophobe. Really? Just because I don't share your Pollyanna view of the world that means I'm an ignorant xenophobe. Wow. That's deep. I guess you ignored the part in my post where I said I don't think lazy U.S. citizens should be milking the healthcare system, either.

    Anyway, I'm not saying deny people life & death treatment. You don't have to agree with what I said, but I stand behind it 100%. If illegal immigrants want to take advantage of preventive healthcare then they should become citizens and pay taxes to help support that healthcare system. Why should people who don't even want to become citizens get a free ride on the U.S. healthcare system?

    And what's really disgusting is that there are MILLIONS of Americans who can't get the same healthcare that you seem to think that illegals are entitled to.

    And if an illegal is paying rent to somebody, and the landlord uses some of that toward taxes, they still aren't paying their fair share. Because they aren't being taxed on what little money they earn like the rest of us who work.
    Last edited by kingcap72; May 5th, 2009 at 12:03 AM.

  10. #40
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    U. S. Citizens don't get turned away at the door and neither do illegals. It's not like anyone has some plan in mind to steal healthcare. You only show up because you have a problem and you need it. That's why I think people who want to argue illegal immigration just need to leave healthcare out of it. We all need it at one point in our lives. There are basic needs that by defining ourselves as a civilized nation we will provide to the tired, poor and huddled masses yearning to breath free... seriously, what is wrong with you?

    I'm not going to break down taxes for you because I've been doing it since I joined this board in these types of threads.
    This is just all kinds of wrong.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  11. #41
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    I'm not saying anyone should be turned away at the door if they need serious treatment, be they citizen or illegal. But the simple fact of the matter is that people who can't even be bothered to become citizens shouldn't expect the same benefits as those people who are citizens. And what does it say to those people who came to the country legally and went through the steps to become citizens? It makes it seem like they just wasted their time doing things the right way when people who snuck into the country are enjoying the same benefits.

    And you can't ignore the issue of healthcare when it comes to illegals, since the healthcare system is in this country is so fucked up. I think if we had a better healthcare system then the issue of illegals and healthcare wouldn't be such a lightning rod.

  12. #42
    Elite Member nana55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario
    Posts
    4,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    An ignorant xenophobe. Really? Just because I don't share your Pollyanna view of the world that means I'm an ignorant xenophobe. Wow. That's deep. I guess you ignored the part in my post where I said I don't think lazy U.S. citizens should be milking the healthcare system, either.

    Anyway, I'm not saying deny people life & death treatment. You don't have to agree with what I said, but I stand behind it 100%. If illegal immigrants want to take advantage of preventive healthcare then they should become citizens and pay taxes to help support that healthcare system. Why should people who don't even want to become citizens get a free ride on the U.S. healthcare system?

    And what's really disgusting is that there are MILLIONS of Americans who can't get the same healthcare that you seem to think that illegals are entitled to.

    And if an illegal is paying rent to somebody, and the landlord uses some of that toward taxes, they still aren't paying their fair share. Because they aren't being taxed on what little money they earn like the rest of us who work.
    You don't have to be a citizen to pay taxes. I'm a legal immigrant and pay all the same taxes as anyone else. There is a difference.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

  13. #43
    Elite Member nana55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario
    Posts
    4,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    U. S. Citizens don't get turned away at the door and neither do illegals. It's not like anyone has some plan in mind to steal healthcare. You only show up because you have a problem and you need it. That's why I think people who want to argue illegal immigration just need to leave healthcare out of it. We all need it at one point in our lives. There are basic needs that by defining ourselves as a civilized nation we will provide to the tired, poor and huddled masses yearning to breath free... seriously, what is wrong with you?

    I'm not going to break down taxes for you because I've been doing it since I joined this board in these types of threads.
    This is just all kinds of wrong.
    You do not live in Southern California and have no idea of how bad it is. We have women coming here to San Diego in their last month of pregnancy, have their babies here and their children are citizens and have all the rights to welefare. We call them "anchor babies" This is not a simple cut and dried problem believe me.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

  14. #44
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,205

    Default

    I don't think that denying anyone medical care is the answer.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #45
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't think that denying anyone medical care is the answer.
    Me too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lisa Rinna claims her whole family had swine flu
    By Honey in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 4th, 2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 11th, 2009, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
  4. Viral e-mails attack Barack Obama’s life story
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2008, 09:58 AM
  5. Angelina Jolie left Namibia because of polio outbreak?
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 12th, 2006, 07:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •