Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alert the media: Rush Limbaugh wants Barack Obama to fail

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    i keep wondering what John Stewart and Stephen Colbert will do.
    Colbert's still having a field day. He kept saying on his show tonight how we ALMOST saw a historic presidency, but Obama and Roberts screwed up the oath. And then he added that the Constitution specifically says that whoever was on TV at noon is the new president, so congratulations President Yo Yo Ma.

And then he did a segment with some guy from the NAACP that was hysterical.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Limbaugh is an irrelevant halfwit who needs to take his butt buddy O'Reilly to the moon and stay there.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

So he wants his own country to fail...lol

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Colbert's still having a field day. He kept saying on his show tonight how we ALMOST saw a historic presidency, but Obama and Roberts screwed up the oath. And then he added that the Constitution specifically says that whoever was on TV at noon is the new president, so congratulations President Yo Yo Ma.

And then he did a segment with some guy from the NAACP that was hysterical.
    Does this dipshit know that when the Constitution was written, TV wasn't invented yet?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^I think that's the joke. Colbert is a comedy show.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^I think that's the joke. Colbert is a comedy show.
    Oh, I've never seen Colbert. I was thinking he was some FOX news shit-talker like Limbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Does this dipshit know that when the Constitution was written, TV wasn't invented yet?
    Colbert is like John Stewart with the funny/fake political commentary.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Oh, I've never seen Colbert. I was thinking he was some FOX news shit-talker like Limbaugh.

Obama to GOP leaders: mothafuck a Rush Limbaugh

I had to steal that title from JJB

PREZ ZINGS GOP FOE IN A $TIMULATING TALK - New York Post

WASHINGTON -- President Obama warned Republicans on Capitol Hill today that they need to quit listening to radio king Rush Limbaugh if they want to get along with Democrats and the new administration.

"You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done," he told top GOP leaders, whom he had invited to the White House to discuss his nearly $1 trillion stimulus package.

One White House official confirmed the comment but said he was simply trying to make a larger point about bipartisan efforts.
    "There are big things that unify Republicans and Democrats," the official said. "We shouldn't let partisan politics derail what are very important things that need to get done."

That wasn't Obama's only jab at Republicans today.

In an exchange with Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.) about the proposal, the president shot back: "I won," according to aides briefed on the meeting.

"I will trump you on that."

Not that Obama was gloating. He was just explaining that he aims to get his way on stimulus package and all other legislation, sources said, noting his unrivaled one-party control of both congressional chambers.

"We are experiencing an unprecedented economic crisis that has to be dealt with and dealt with rapidly," Obama said during the meeting.
    Republicans say the $825 billion price tag is too big a burden for a nation crippled by debt and that it doesn't do enough to stimulate the economy by cutting taxes.

"You know, I'm concerned about the size of the package. And I'm concerned about some of the spending that's in there, [about] ... how you can spend hundreds of millions on contraceptives," House GOP Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) later said.
    "How does that stimulate the economy?"

But White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs countered: "There was a lot of agreement in that room about the notion that we're facing an economic crisis unlike we've seen in quite some time ... that we must act quickly to stimulate the economy, create jobs, put money back in people's pockets."

Gibbs disagreed with those who called the meeting window dressing.

"The president is certainly going to listen to any ideas," he said.

"He will also go to Capitol Hill the beginning of next week to talk to Republican caucuses and solicit their input and their ideas."

I suppose that is in response to the Beast's (I'm sorry, I can't give that thing a human name) comment on Hannity that everyone's expected to bend over and grab their ankles because the President's father was Black? I couldn't believe they actually played that on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I suppose that is in response to the Beast's (I'm sorry, I can't give that thing a human name) comment on Hannity that everyone's expected to bend over and grab their ankles because the President's father was Black? I couldn't believe they actually played that on TV.
    I'm not shocked. Because people like Limbaugh and the morons at Fox News are feeling the backlash and they know their relevance is pretty much slipping away.

So they get more offensive and vulgar and hateful? How will that win them new converts? It'll just stir up the faithful, I guess.

Some of us said it before; their criticism is going to be like what it was for Clinton when he was in office, but 100x worse.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Some of us said it before; their criticism is going to be like what it was for Clinton when he was in office, but 100x worse.
    But it wouldn't get them anywhere. Look at Sarah Palin. The more she and McCain and that idiotic plumber maligned Obama, the better Obama did in the polls.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Hmmm...how is Joe/Sam the Plumber/Tax Cheat getting along with his 'reporting' gig? Haven't heard a peep recently.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information