Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Ad addressing John McCain health issues banned by CNN, MSNBC

But he's NOT my family member. He's the potential president of the United States. If he gets voted into office, dies, and your holy roller housewife messiah takes over, we're all screwed. SCREWED.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    King, don't you love how the media acknowledges his christian church of 20 years (because of his pastor Jeremiah Wright) but simultaneously still say he is a Muslim

Exactly!! The whole Islam thing is a cover up (although there is those of whom really are extremely prejudice against them). I can't believe people actually think he's a terrorist...
    nobody really knows anything for sure..about any of them and their true religious beliefs..Like Palin..she may be Pentecost but she wears pants and makeup and cuts her hair, so she isnt strict as far as standards for Apostolic Pentecosts, which I believe she is if she is oneness, Biden is strick in his catholic beliefs and Obama..who knows? he was muslim at one time but claims to have found Jesus..its all up in the air

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    But he's NOT my family member. He's the potential president of the United States. If he gets voted into office, dies, and your holy roller housewife messiah takes over, we're all screwed. SCREWED.
    well no matter who makes it the Whitehouse we have to live with it..time will tell..I wish we had another choice personally
    Last edited by Tati; September 30th, 2008 at 02:35 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Can you imagine her trying to manage a crisis like this? At least Bush has some business experience and an MBA. She has a frakkin' journalism degree!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    nobody really knows anything for sure..about any of them and their true religious beliefs..Like Palin..she may be Pentecost but she wears pants and makeup and cuts her hair, so she isnt strict as far as standards for Apostolic Pentecosts, which I believe she is if she is oneness, Biden is strick in his catholic beliefs and Obama..who knows? he was muslim at one time but claims to have found Jesus..its all up in the air
    With that argument then the republicans should concentrate on their new golden boy Bobby Jindal who is from a Hindu background - its racism and a selective one at that - its fine to accept someone who AGREES with their ideology which Jindall has but Obama is the boogie man.

nobody really knows anything for sure..about any of them and their true religious beliefs..Like Palin..she may be Pentecost but she wears pants and makeup and cuts her hair,
    THANK GOD! She wears pants! I was beginning to worry..

so she isnt strict as far as standards for Apostolic Pentecosts, which I believe she is if she is oneness,
    What is "oneness"??

Biden is strick in his catholic beliefs and Obama..who knows? he was muslim at one time but claims to have found Jesus..its all up in the air
    Biden is "strick" in his beliefs... ok, then the Church really shouldn't have banned him from receiving the Eucharist because of his stance on abortion... Not saying he's not religious, but he doesn't mix religion with politics.. something a lot of repubs tend to do..

Joe Biden believes that the Roe v. Wade decision should remain intact. He is quoted as saying, "The best policy for our country on the question of abortion is a policy of Government neutrality. Put another way: I do not believe that the government should be involved in making judgments on whether a woman can, or should have an abortion, or if she chooses to do so in paying for that abortion." In September 2008, Biden was barred from receiving Holy Communion by the bishop of Scranton, Pennsylvania because of his support for abortion rights
    And Obama is the AntiChrist.. how can I forget that? Of course he's Muslim

could be who knows
    yeah,spamming this board and spreading garbage like that is real comedy.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Im sure if it were your family member you would LOVE those odds..
    Actually if I were a family member, I wouldn't step foot in an aircraft or vehicle with the guy.

It would be interesting whether or not McCain was ever treated for PTSD. If shit hits the fan and he's in office, I can picture him crouched under his desk with an M16 yelling "THERE'S CHARLIES IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN TREES!!"

yeah,spamming this board and spreading garbage like that is real comedy.
    If you want to read true insanity among those lines visit the Rapture Ready message board:
    Rapture Ready - Powered by vBulletin Truly scary shit.

And the candidates are all a bit scary when you start digging..But what other choices do we have? none..You have to decide who meets your needs the most..To continue to criticize others for who they want is childish..We all have the right to our own opinion, or do we?

Onesness is Jesus name only as opposed to Trinitarian

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Actually if I were a family member, I wouldn't step foot in an aircraft or vehicle with the guy.

It would be interesting whether or not McCain was ever treated for PTSD. If shit hits the fan and he's in office, I can picture him crouched under his desk with an M16 yelling "THERE'S CHARLIES IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN TREES!!"

If you want to read true insanity among those lines visit the Rapture Ready message board:
    I dont visit those boards but I am interested in Endtimes
    Last edited by Tati; September 30th, 2008 at 02:36 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    OMG I posted a link to that site a few weeks ago. It's truly scary shit... the thought of people that deluded gathered together in such a high concentration scares me..

I dont visit those boards but I am interested in Endtimes

Do you believe that this is real- because the concept of the rapture was created in 1800's funny enough the same time when concept of Wahhibism cropped up from a scorned cleric. There was some serious wacky shit in the water during that period.

Fundies scare the ever loving shit outta me and the thought of one running a country is even scarier.

*Rant time*
    A fundie in ANY position of power is a scary and dangerous thing. I don't care if you're a Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jewish (etc.) fundamentalist.
    When your religious beliefs start to influence your decisions on a large population of people, it becomes extremely dangerous.

After reading rapture ready, and other writings by fundies (mostly on fstdt.com) they are basically advocating an American Theocracy, a Christian Saudi Arabia.

^yup. They don't believe in the separation of church and state.

You know what's even scarier?

We thought Bush was bad.. Palin, I fear, goes way way way further than that. It's not homosexuals and guns, anymore... it's a whole other demographic of fundies she appeals to...

^^ 100% Agree with you there and especially since these fundies want to bring about Armageddon thinking that the saviour will come to embrace them. Its totally fucked up. Whats more worrying its based on interpretations and teachings that are erroneous from religious texts.

Personally I want a man who will be sworn in on the bible..
    Rip Mom

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information