Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ad addressing John McCain health issues banned by CNN, MSNBC

We are way off subject here.
    Ad addressing John McCain health issues banned by CNN, MSNBC .

That is not fair. Can he survive 4 years? We have a right to know. I don't care if he was baptised or not. Can the man live?
    Last edited by McJag; September 28th, 2008 at 09:40 PM.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I feel the ad is fair. Melanoma is not a "little skin cancer" It is one of the deadliest forms of cancer, I know, I've had it. Mine was caught super early with no lymph nodes involved. He has had a couple of melanomas. That means he is prone to them. We have a right to know what stage cancer they were. That is all. We have a right to know.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Another thing that pisses me off - for arguments sake so what if Obama is a Muslim- actually if he was then it would be good thing because here you have an articulate and intelligent man who actually wants to engage for negotiations. It would be a good thing as a foil for the Islamists nuts that not only the American public have elected a Muslim but someone who could be seen as fair and balanced- it would definitely help to take away the hot air and resentment that is buiding in the Muslim world.
    I agree. I kind of hope he is a secret Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    We are way off subject here.
    Ad addressing John McCain health issues banned by CNN, MSNBC .

That is not fair. Can her survive 4 years? We have a right to know. I don't care if he was baptised or not. Can the man live?
    No, he cannot. I have been saying for months that he won't survive two years of his term if he wins. This is what the Palin pick was all about. I posted a thread about it a last week I think. The fundies know full well he is ill and they had a huge hand in making sure Palin was the VP pick. If McCorpse agreed then the fundies would throw their support behind him, which he did and they did.

He is looking worse and worse as the days go by.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    And what question would that be, Grimm?

You clearly didn't understand my previous post. Typical.
    Yes I did. The content was just stupid.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Ah, more censorship of the reality of the McCain-Palin ticket.

Don't want to spook the viewers now, do they? McCain is a-ok.. nothing to see here, folks, move it along...

This is depressing...no bias, just depressing altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I'm sure you're aware that Obama hasn't released his health records, either, right?

I also want to see an authentic Obama birth certificate, not the proven fake by Kos or FactCheck. I also want to see Obama's certificate of baptism. He says he's a Christian... PROVE it.
    Obama released his medical records back in May, unlike McCain who keeps hiding his.

And why don't we see McCain's birth certificate, since he was born in the Panama Canal.

And if you want proof that Obama's not a Muslim. 1) He was married by a Christian pastor (FACT), 2) he was the member of a Christian church for 20 years,(FACT) and 3) his daughters were baptized Christian (FACT). And if you know any Muslims, which I do, none of those three things would happen with any Muslim.

And it's funny that you bring up Obama's religion, when Sarah Palin was being blessed by a man who hunts witches for a living.

^^^

I don't think it needs the images they used. Use the docs, use reg. photos of McCain...those photos they used with the scars, one in particular looks sinister almost like they are demonizing people with cancer or cancer survivors. It's overkill. Too bad, because the words of the doctors alone are enough.

Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. Qur'an [24:30]

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms... Qur'an [24:31]

O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them. That will be better, so that they may be recognized and not harassed. Allah (SWT) is ever Forgiving, Merciful. Qur'an [33:59]

However, there are many different interpretations of what "modesty" requires. Most agree that it is covering the "awrah", from the belly button to the knees for men and from the head to the toes for women except the face and hands.
    Husbands are asked to be kind to their wives and wives are asked to be obedient to their husbands.
    Does any of this describe Michelle Obama...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Obama released his medical records back in May, unlike McCain who keeps hiding his.

And why don't we see McCain's birth certificate, since he was born in the Panama Canal.

And if you want proof that Obama's not a Muslim. 1) He was married by a Christian pastor (FACT), 2) he was the member of a Christian church for 20 years,(FACT) and 3) his daughters were baptized Christian (FACT). And if you know any Muslims, which I do, none of those three things would happen with any Muslim.

And it's funny that you bring up Obama's religion, when Sarah Palin was being blessed by a man who hunts witches for a living.
    Awesome! The "Obama is a muslim" smear tactic is so tired. Can Republican's come up with anything else or must they continue pulling out the old debunked classics? Sad little bunch they are.

Quote Originally Posted by betagrl View Post
    Awesome! The "Obama is a muslim" smear tactic is so tired. Can Republican's come up with anything else or must they continue pulling out the old debunked classics? Sad little bunch they are.
    The 'muslim tactic' is just a cover for Obama's race. That's why Republicans refuse to let it go.

^I concur.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Now what would a 44 year old woman have to hide with withholding her Medical records?? Hmmm

I wonder about this. Would it have something to do with the mystery surrounding the birth of her fifth child? As far as the ad, big deal. If McSame had nothing to hide he's release the records. End of story.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information