Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Abortion Leader Says OK To Murder Babies After They're Born

Silver Member

I'm really sorry you feel that way. 8 abortions per person, and that's ok??? Sick sick sick. These are babies, not outfits that you are returning to the store.
    Don't feel sorry for me, really. I have no problem with my views - i believe you're the one who's taking issue. Blatocyst, embryo, fertilised egg, fetus, baby....whatever you want to call it - it has no rights over the woman's body.

Charlotte....for some reason....Reminds me of Grimm
    I'll take that as a compliment.

The "when does life begin" argument has been going on for ages, and has been beat to death on this board, so I won't repeat everything I've already posted, but many intelligent, educated people do believe that a fetus (even an embryo) is human life, even though it is not a fully formed person. Sure, it's a "mass of cells" but so are you & I.
    Very true, life is a continuum dating back millenia and the point where life began cannot be pinpointed, however that really isn't the crux of the debate. Human life or not it does not have an absolute 'right to life' that outweighs the woman's right to her own body.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided View Post
    Just wanted to pipe in with something I found out last week. A casual friend of mine has had SIX (6) abortions.

Needless to say, I see her in a whole new light. I can't even stand the sight of her now.
    How come only pro-life right wingers know women who have had 6,8 10 abortions? Maybe it's time to move out your abstinence only community and meet new people.

Look, nobody loves abortion, but the bottemline is, it's none of your business how other people live their lives. Period. if you don't like abortion don't have one. I am no fan of abortion, but I'm not some control freak who feels compelled to run the lives of other women.

Abortion has been around since the beginning of time and will always be with us, so you need to deal with it. The majority of Americans are pro-choice and our elected officials know this. The Repubs who ran on anti-choice and the culture of life ,have all three branches of Gov yet abortions are still available. Nothing has changed since they took office, no amend to constit-nothing. Even for the most ardent pro-life supporter reality needs to set in, abortion is here to stay.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Silver Member

[QUOTE=PaintTheTownRed;393552]How come only pro-life right wingers know women who have had 6,8 10 abortions? Maybe it's time to move out your abstinence only community and meet new people.

I totally agree with that!
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinium View Post
    sounds to me like you've got serious issues.
    You need to find a new schtick. This one is Old, with a capital O.

And, might I add: Anyone that thinks every person that disagrees with her "has issues" is the one that has said Issues. With a capital I.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I've been told I had issues as well.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I like that saying, "I don't have issues-I have VOLUMES!!"

'Oh honey, you need to cancel your subscription cuz you is bringin' me OLD issues.'
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinium View Post
    oh please ^ This isn't about "pride" it's about not making bad decisions which can affect the rest of a person's life.
    ALL of your posts are prideful and arrogant. Especially in this thread. I spit on you.

Originally Posted by Delphinium
    oh please ^ This isn't about "pride" it's about not making bad decisions which can affect the rest of a person's life.
    LOL decisions which aren't yours to make, control, or prevent. God, let people live their own lives.. you concern yourself with YOURS. It needs some attention.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

But I'm the one with the issues damn it!!!!!!!!! Get your own issues bitches.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    We should always have compassion for others because we never know how we would react if we were in their situations. It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback, and say "shoulda, woulda", if we are leading comfortable lives and have never had to deal with anything like an unplanned pregnancy.
    Clearly you are unaware that JungleMonkey is a card-carrying member of GossipRocks' Shoulda Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    Unless you're from China or any other countries which police procreation ANYONE has the freedom to procreate at random. As for taxes - you pay in and you also receive. One day you may need need benefits and you'll be entitled to them, regardless of whether the supplier of said money has a moral problem with your life choices/lifestyle.

Terrible logic. Not actually based in any form of fact. Another tired slogan from the 'tough shit, it's your fault for not being like me' crowd.

Only if it's your definition of needy.

Very Christian. And there's me thinking that Jesus lived among the poor and the whores. Not really following his example, are you? All your proposals will do is increase poverty and/or abortion. Ironic, really.
    It really isn't worth debating with someone whose head is WILLFULLY jammed so far up their ass.

Delphinium: You are a disappointment to humanity and all things Christian. It must really, really, really suck to be you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information