Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Abortion Ban Will Be On 2011 Ballot in Mississippi

if you're so firmly agains abortion "suck more dick - eat the babies"....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, and if a sperm is wasted, god gets quite irate.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I better go home and worship some dirty sheets.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I think in the old days women shrieked this shit at their kids because they were stuck, trapped and had no lives and saw their kids as one of the primary reasons for this.

Mel, you can borrow my sheets if you'd like. mr butt has very nice spunk.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Grey - I believe it is wrong to discriminate because someone selects the wrong basecoat. You're such a snob!

Grim - I am amused that you chose the abortion thread to update us on your interview.

I'm only snobby to peasants. I have high-standard children, why should they have to go to school with low-income people?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

You're on to something. Keep the heathens away from the plebs.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I better go home and worship some dirty sheets.
    Ewwww... I usually just grab my shirt off a bed post or clothing that ended up on the floor... I wonder if my all small & mighty detergent gets it out or will I glow next time I'm under a black light?

I could not care less what backwards Mississippi does regarding this. What is next...are they going to vote back in slavery?

They can 'vote' all they want-but the US Constitution overrides any laws any dumbass state votes in.

The Supreme Court has ruled on this. Any abortion ban laws will be struck down. Hopefully some dumbasses will get the shit sued out of them as well for fucking with a woman's right to choose.

I love how these morons just think that they can 'vote' on something, and if it passes...it is law-regardless of whether or not it is constitutional. Dumb backwards Mississippi makes Ohio and most other states look positively brilliant by comparison.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post

They can 'vote' all they want-but the US Constitution overrides any laws any dumbass state votes in.

The Supreme Court has ruled on this. Any abortion ban laws will be struck down. Hopefully some dumbasses will get the shit sued out of them as well for fucking with a woman's right to choose.

I love how these morons just think that they can 'vote' on something, and if it passes...it is law-regardless of whether or not it is constitutional. Dumb backwards Mississippi makes Ohio and most other states look positively brilliant by comparison.
    pretty much, "much ado about nothing"

Mel if the to - too jab is directed towards me then so be it, I'm just happy to still be able to post.

I could not care less what backwards Mississippi does regarding this. What is next...are they going to vote back in slavery?

I am from Mississippi, you are from Ohio. Let not the pot call the kettle black! My state has some retards, yours too. But my people can out cook and out charm your people hands down. And if you don't agree, we'll just shoot your ass. After we give you a big slice of pecan pie (pronounced firmly pe-cahn. A pee-can is something you pee in.) and a big ol' glass of iced tea, that is after your big dinner. Where you will have been fawned over and called just the cutest thing,evah. They will start lining up eligible ladies for your perusal. After you tell them you are gay there will be a short pause, then a list of suitable gay guys. All without batting an eye.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I see a bumper sticker in that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I am from Mississippi, you are from Ohio. Let not the pot call the kettle black! My state has some retards, yours too. But my people can out cook and out charm your people hands down. And if you don't agree, we'll just shoot your ass. After we give you a big slice of pecan pie (pronounced firmly pe-cahn. A pee-can is something you pee in.) and a big ol' glass of iced tea, that is after your big dinner. Where you will have been fawned over and called just the cutest thing,evah. They will start lining up eligible ladies for your perusal. After you tell them you are gay there will be a short pause, then a list of suitable gay guys. All without batting an eye.
    Let us not forget that Texas spends cajillions on abstinence only sex ed... should it even be called sex ed? At least planned parenthood has a strong presence in Texas. Argh... abortions for all I say... no sugar in my tea please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I know here in the UK under 16s don't need parents consent to have an abortion. I've never been sure what I think of that. But 24 hours waiting period doesn't seem tough to me. And it's good to make sure the person definitely is making the right decision for them and they're not feeling pressured.
    I don't know what the deal is with minors in Germany but counselling is mandatory and you get a piece of paper and only then is an abortion legal . You also have to have three days between the counselling and the procedure . And you can only have an abortion until week 12 of your pregnancy after that I think it's only serious medical reasons

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Oh shit! I thought you were from Texas. I guess there are some Mississippians on here after all. Sweetrebel was the only one I thought.. I thought the rest of you southern lot were from Louisiana or Texas..etc. Mrs. Dark moved from there so I thought I was pretty much in the clear. Probably even more on here than I thought.

Yeah, Ohio is not exactly 'the shit' either, is it? But there are eleven million of us, so you better get some extra ammo.

Plus we have lots and lots of crazies. And criminal elements thrive here-look at Youngstown-it was not called "Murdertown, USA" for nothing.

And your tea is too damn sickly sweet. And I want sweet potato pie with cashews and syrup on top instead of pecan, thanks. *Bless your Heart*

But Ohio is not all bad-if you come to Ohio, you(or any woman) can protest and parade up and down the sidewalk right in front of the State Capitol, topless-and it is perfectly legal. I have seen it! It is the law here-women can go topless on the streets and sidewalks in Columbus. Always makes for a fun gay parade on Pride Day!

* Hey, it could be worse: we could be from Jaw-juh.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

* Hey, it could be worse: we could be from Jaw-juh.
    nobody is FROM Georgia, we are all displaced Northerners, I'm sure there is a true Georgian here some where I just haven't met them yet. I have met some sweet people from Alabama. Thing is when you move here you pick up the accent, within a few years you'll be chatting like a Native.

I will say there is no shortage of churches down here in the south.. well unless your Catholic and they are pretty hard to come by. But you will be welcome - Whitney will open her doors if only to spit at you and Elton John might sing you a song or two if he ever comes back.

I'll let you know how I feel about Mississippi after my daughter moves there

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information