Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Abortion Ban Will Be On 2011 Ballot in Mississippi

....yes?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    How about 20 bucks and a well-placed flight of stairs?
    This is also how a lot of people die on Cold Case.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbRFDcl2GIA[/youtube]

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^Great episode.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    So forced sterilization then? Face the consequences skank and your little bastard, too. I'm assuming you're anti death penalty as well?

JFC if you don't want an abortion then don't fucking have one. If you have one then YOU can be a murderer in your own mind however erroneous that is. Threads like this make me want to go out and have an abortion just for the fuck of it. Most women that receive abortions are counseled on birth control options and given birth control at the clinic where the procedure is performed. Birth control fails. I believe that subjecting a child to a life where it was unwanted and is resented is a worse crime than your idea of murder. JFC think of the children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    see thats what I mean ..... don't assume anything about a person you don't really know. I am for the death penalty as a matter of fact I think rather than hunt innocent animals you should be able to go out and hunt criminals.. especially child murderers.
    If you want to have an abortion thats up to you, you have to live with it, why bring me into your private affairs?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have returned many gifts people have given me. Their intentions may be great but if it is something that is not right for me I will return it or exchange it right away. The recent trends to give a gift with a gift receipt is great!
    Thats actually a pretty nice way of putting it and a different spin.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    How about 20 bucks and a well-placed flight of stairs?
    A girl in our church did just that. Her son Tyler was born with a lot of defects.... turns out she married the babies daddy a few years later and now Tyler has a few siblings.

I don't see it as going against my church (again I don't attend one at the present time) however I vote my conscience in all things, I've never been one to go with the flow and I've never been one to allow the thoughts of others brow beat me into doing something I don't think is right.

I appreciate the debate because thats all it is, I'm not going to change your minds and your not going to change mine. We disagree, you think I'm wrong and I think there are to many unanswered questions to state how I feel on this mulitlayered problem with a definitive answer.

I went back and read everyones post - the major difference I see is - I see a pregnancy as a child, for some it's not.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    So, you are saying you are now glad your Mom didn't get an abortion? Do I have that right?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

too bad i disregard the opinions of people who don't know the difference between "too" and "to"....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    too bad i disregard the opinions of people who don't know the difference between "too" and "to"....

Such high standards! I disregard the opinions of the only fairly attractive. And fat fingers are such a deal-breaker.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Such high standards! I disregard the opinions of the only fairly attractive. And fat fingers are such a deal-breaker.
    the wrong base coat will get you a knitting needle to your genitals!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Grey - I believe it is wrong to discriminate because someone selects the wrong basecoat. You're such a snob!

Grim - I am amused that you chose the abortion thread to update us on your interview.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think he just forgot where he was. he updated in the million replies thread too.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I just can't seem to get enough abortions.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Grimm is giddy with excitement. I don't think we've seen him this excited in months Mel, I to, erm, agree with you. I mean, too.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

There is a lady across the road at my summer house.She,s been yelling at her kids all day long for the last 11 years*damned be the day i had you,you,ve ruined my life*.
    First time she heard it my eldest at her teens then,came in to ask me if i ever regret having her.
    My own mother told me once she had to marry my father because she was pregnant with me and it is because of me she had such a miserable life..
    Are we still debating abortion?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    There is a lady across the road at my summer house.She,s been yelling at her kids all day long for the last 11 years*damned be the day i had you,you,ve ruined my life*.
    First time she heard it my eldest at her teens then,came in to ask me if i ever regret having her.
    My own mother told me once she had to marry my father because she was pregnant with me and it is because of me she had such a miserable life..
    Are we still debating abortion?
    I don't really think it's much of a debate. I heard my grandmother shriek at my mother "If abortions were legal then I would have had one!"
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information