Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion Ban Will Be On 2011 Ballot in Mississippi

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    No, you can't

There's no such thing as a full term abortion. Don't believe every pro life piece of propaganda you hear. That nonsense about Obama and his support of live birth abortions was an out and out lie.

Around voting time I saw a nurse on youtube say they did abort late term babies. Thats about as much as I remember.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

I'm not sure what group I'd get lopped into, I don't agree with abortions for the sake of birth control and I don't want to pay for the deed since I wasn't present when it occured, if I didn't get to enjoy the good time I don't want to pay for it either.

K new rule: anytime someone needs an abortion GaPeach gets soundly fucked by a thick 8 inches.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ Are you volunteering big boy?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    K new rule: anytime someone needs an abortion GaPeach gets soundly fucked by a thick 8 inches.
    I'm gonna have to vote against that one. I don't want to pay for her getting a good fucking.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

um, you weren't present for a lot of the 'deeds' you still get taxed for. that's no reason to oppose government-funded abortions. it's just an excuse people use when they want to pretend they're not against abortion when really they are. you don't oppose your taxes going toward something unless you're against it...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I'm gonna have to vote against that one. I don't want to pay for her getting a good fucking.
    It's a legitimate medical fucking
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Better to pay $400 for the scraping of some cells than to pay for the kid's food/shelter/etc until it's 21.

If money is the real concern, abortion is always the cheaper alternative.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Yet if the underage girl wants to have the baby and give it up for adoption they will declare her an emancipated minor so she can sign the relinquishment papers and find ways to not name the bio father so they can get a healthy white infant in an adoptive home. There is no counseling required for that either.
    And if they decide to keep the kid they're on their own.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Better to pay $400 for the scraping of some cells than to pay for the kid's food/shelter/etc until it's 21.

If money is the real concern, abortion is always the cheaper alternative.
    I'm totally starting an abortion fund.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    And if they decide to keep the kid they're on their own.
    Welfare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    um, you weren't present for a lot of the 'deeds' you still get taxed for. that's no reason to oppose government-funded abortions. it's just an excuse people use when they want to pretend they're not against abortion when really they are. you don't oppose your taxes going toward something unless you're against it...
    why do you continue to read my posts if your just going to reword them....... I said I do not agree with abortions for the sake of birth control. Now if that bugs people than fine but it's how I feel. When you abort the birth your killing that life - I don't want to be a part of that. Thats how I feel. I'd gladly give my dollars to pay for that childs up bringing, or to help the family support that child.

And you can't win because now they are saying abortions is black genocide. Guess white babies don't count.

Some Black Pro-Lifers Say Abortion Is Genocide

So to make it plain........ I do not support abortions. Abortion stops a beating heart. Making a child give birth isn't the answer either, making a woman decide to chose for her life over her childs isn't the answer either, making a woman give birth to a child who has so many medical issues it is doomed to a life of suffering isn't the answer either...... so with all these unanswered problems I'm not going to carry a sign and stand in any picket lines - but if I get a answer that sits well in MY heart I just might.

This pains me greatly. I know full well every middle & upper middle class resident of Mississippi (and I am kin to a whole lotta them) will be able to get an abortion swiftly and no questions asked. That leaves the poorest of the poor women stuck with a decision a lot of old men will make. The rest of us will pay for this decision through the nose . I adore children. I would rather see 150 abortions than one savagely beaten baby. If any woman is stupid enough to use it as birth control, surely to God you would not want that slut raising an innocent baby. As far as late term abortions, those are the most tragic. There are good medical reasons for even suggesting something so awful. Those Mothers need our support and sympathy, not criticism. I will not judge them.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Who wants in early? I'm saying this passes. (And means I'll never move back to MS). There are more than enough dumb fucks and churches that I can't see this not passing.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Who wants in early? I'm saying this passes. (And means I'll never move back to MS). There are more than enough dumb fucks and churches that I can't see this not passing.

churches? all the people who attend churches are dumb fucks? There are some pretty aggressive thinkers attending churches..... our elected president attends church. Who comes up with this stuff, the moment you open the church door, or open a Bible your suddenly a bad person? So much intolerance on all sides... inside and out side of the church. geez

I doubt if it will pass, I think we need better regulations (ie if you've had half a dozen abortions then perhaps you need to buy some condoms) accountability from doctors but what goes on between someone and their doctor should be up to them.

I am religious ,attend church and wholeheartedly pro choice. So are most of my Mississippi relatives. The fundies could take over and just might, but we shall see.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    why do you continue to read my posts if your just going to reword them....... I said I do not agree with abortions for the sake of birth control. Now if that bugs people than fine but it's how I feel. When you abort the birth your killing that life - I don't want to be a part of that. Thats how I feel. I'd gladly give my dollars to pay for that childs up bringing, or to help the family support that child.

And you can't win because now they are saying abortions is black genocide. Guess white babies don't count.

Some Black Pro-Lifers Say Abortion Is Genocide

So to make it plain........ I do not support abortions. Abortion stops a beating heart. Making a child give birth isn't the answer either, making a woman decide to chose for her life over her childs isn't the answer either, making a woman give birth to a child who has so many medical issues it is doomed to a life of suffering isn't the answer either...... so with all these unanswered problems I'm not going to carry a sign and stand in any picket lines - but if I get a answer that sits well in MY heart I just might.
    lolijume, is that you?
    who else would bring up the old, retarded abortion = black genocide argument?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information