Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck is now comparing Pres Obama to Hitler and the Nazis (commies got old)

Red face Glenn Beck is now comparing Pres Obama to Hitler and the Nazis (commies got old)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTzCdY6SqDQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Did he cry too? Look, Beck is an idiot. If he's not screeching about how oppressed he is as a white Christian male, he's busy crying on screen. And now he's discovered that the dime - yes, the American ten-cent piece - is actually secret fascist propaganda. Of course, he's absurd. But he's no less absurd than the crap Rush Limbaugh, the religious right, and the conservatives leading the Republican party spew on a regular basis. They've all, suddenly, picked up the same message - that Big Brother has arrived with the Obama administration.

Clearly, none of these people care about freedom or Big Brother. Otherwise, they'd have said something while George Bush was busy dismantling the Constitution, and illegally spying on American citizens, throughout much of this decade. But Beck and company didn't care about that. They only saw "fascism" once a Democrat got elected to the presidency.

In fact, none of these clowns see fascism. They see money and power - they assume their audience, their voters, are pretty much undereducated morons, so they have to continue feeding them a steady diet of Palins and plumbers - but they also see a way to possibly cripple Obama, and the Democrats more generally. If they keep hitting Obama with the low blows, just as they've falsely claimed for decades that the media was biased, maybe Obama will try extra hard to be their friends, and slowly move to the right politically (just as the media has moved to the right in an effort to fix its faux-liberal-bias).

Remember what Joe and I have told you before. The Republicans will always accuse us of something they're already doing.

ww.americablog.com

*sigh*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Obama must be doing something right if Beck, and the rest of the right-wing whack jobs, are going further into paranoia.

I just like how they're cycling through all the boogeymen. We've gone backwards in time. First he was a terrorist, then some hippie peacenik wanting their guns, then he was Stalin, now he's hitler.

Soon he'll be an indian and then.. THE BRITISH
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Really retarded comparison since we all know Hitler loved his Aryans. But then again.. it is Glenn Beck.

If you haven't watched Steven Colbert mock him openly on The Colbert Report last night, you're in for a treat.

they assume their audience, their voters, are pretty much undereducated morons
    So true, so true...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I just like how they're cycling through all the boogeymen. We've gone backwards in time. First he was a terrorist, then some hippie peacenik wanting their guns, then he was Stalin, now he's hitler.

Soon he'll be an indian and then.. THE BRITISH
    I wonder what boogeyman they're going to use next. They'll be out of 20th century ones by summer at the rate they're going.
    Quote Originally Posted by betagrl View Post
    If you haven't watched Steven Colbert mock him openly on The Colbert Report last night, you're in for a treat.
    The 10/31 Project | March 31st | ColbertNation.com

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Why is the dime dangerous???
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Obama must be doing something right if Beck, and the rest of the right-wing whack jobs, are going further into paranoia.

I don't see it that way-I think it's just because our nation has gone to shit overnight and it's pretty scary...I personally feel I need a leader who isn't in it for a popularity contest...
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Glenn Beck is a wanker.

I love when anyone who stood for Bush's fun policies refers to anyone else as a "fascist." Give me a fucking break.

Cry some more, bitch. What an unstable freak.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^^ Hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    I don't see it that way-I think it's just because our nation has gone to shit overnight and it's pretty scary...I personally feel I need a leader who isn't in it for a popularity contest...
    It didn't happen overnight. Not even close.

Elite Member

The say he is stirring up sedition - great, stirring up all the nuts with guns. Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It didn't happen overnight. Not even close.
    Mohandas, facts don't matter!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    Overnight? Our nation went to shit over the last 8 years. Or did you just block out the Bush years? The current mess we're in didn't happen in the couple of months that Obama's been in office.

And, yeah, Obama's just trying to be 'Mr. Popular' and get in with all of the cool kids. And what we ALL need is a leader who actually does the job we elected him to do. And whether anybody agrees with Obama's policies or not, he is doing the job he was elected to do. And that's a refreshing change from the last 8 years.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information