Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VP Joe Biden's daughter cocaine video scandal

Default VP Joe Biden's daughter cocaine video scandal

VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN'S DAUGHTER COCAINE VIDEO SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

An explosive spy video being shopped to media news outlets has plunged the White House and Vice President Joe Biden into a cocaine scandal!

RADARonline.com reports that the video shows a woman, who is represented by the seller and his attorneys to be Bidenís daughter, Ashley, snorting several lines of cocaine.

Tom Dunlap, an attorney for Dunlap, Grubb and Weaver in Washington D.C. is repping the seller of the tape in brokering a deal and several news organizations have seen the footage including Radar, the NY Post, a large British paper and The ENQUIRER in an attempt to jockey a bidding war for the tape.

The video tape was allegedly made without her knowledge. It is being shopped for $250,000 and is said to be about two minutes in length.

The events on the tape are represented as occurring at a party in Wilmington, Delaware and the woman alleged to be Ashley is with a boyfriend.

Ashley Biden, 27, is the youngest of the Biden children, and the only one born to the veep and wife #2, Jill. Ashley is presently a social worker employed with the Delaware Department of Children, Youth and Families and is also a board member of the Delaware YWCA organization.

Vice President Biden, who is currently in Chile at a conference, coined the phrase "Drug Czar" back in 1982 as an anti-drug laws advocate.

Representatives for Ashley Biden nor the White House have yet to respond to media queries.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............DEVELOPING STORY

Hah! lets see the video. It better be more controversial than Michelle's whitey video
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I like Ashley's shoes in that picture above!

Stuff of white substance is always getting the Democrats in trouble. ¨.¨

If this is true, the daughter can kiss her social work career goodbye. As for Biden, I'll be seriously annoyed if the Republicans use the video/incident for political gain. Who cares? Let's focus on the real issues - like the collapse of American life as we've known it - and put the pettiness aside.

oh boy. that really, really sucks.

I don't think people will care that much. Sure, Biden's hot, but who cares what his daughter does?

It isn't his fault if his daughter does coke, at some point especially as she is an adult, she is responsible for her own actions. He is sexy for an older gentleman .
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

i've met Ashley, she's nice, but naive. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a best friend to keep her away from 'the wrong element.'
    Ashley does have a coke problem, she's had it for years, I thought she gave it up.............obviously not.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    i've met Ashley, she's nice, but naive. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a best friend to keep her away from 'the wrong element.'
    Ashley does have a coke problem, she's had it for years, I thought she gave it up.............obviously not.

Oh did you meet her handsome dad as well, I find him very likeable.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    Wait, we need to have friends to prevent us from making bad choices?

A world where we can't make good choices without someone telling us to, someone to prevent us from making the wrong choice and anyone else but ourselves to blame whatever we choose not to take responsibility of in our lives.

It's no wonder we're f**ked.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

It would be nice if we could reform our drug laws to something more reasonable than what we have now. I'd like to think this would prompt some action like Sen. Jim Webb's request for review of the US's criminal justice system. Probably too much to hope for.

This is like when the Bush twins got caught underage drinking. I'm more concerned with whether or not the actual politician is a cokehead.

^ I know, who cares really. That is the major problem people are so worried about shit like this, that no one cares about the IMPORTANT issues.

I will be more shocked if anyone really gives a shit.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information