Thread: John McCain 2008 staffers angered by Sarah Palin's prayer remarks

Default John McCain 2008 staffers angered by Sarah Palin's prayer remarks

Report: McCain 2008 Staffers Angered By Palin's Prayer Remarks

By Eric Kleefeld - March 26, 2009, 4:58PM

CNN reports that former McCain/Palin staffers are now very unhappy with Sarah Palin and her latest antic: Declaring at an Alaska GOP dinner last week that none of her staffers had been the sort of people she would want to pray with.

Palin told an anecdote of her final preparations before her debate with Joe Biden. Check out the 4:00 mark here:
    [youtube]ZqwDpE7ixbI[/youtube]
    "So I'm looking around for somebody to pray with, I just need maybe a little help, maybe a little extra," said Palin. "And the McCain campaign, love 'em, you know, they're a lot of people around me, but nobody I could find that I wanted to hold hands with and pray."

One anonymous staffer expressed his outrage to CNN. "It's about us people who were on the plane, who showed extreme loyalty to Palin, continually getting thrown under the bus or slapped in the face by her comments, whether she means it or not," the staffer said, adding that this is the kind of thing that would "cause you to question not only your loyalty but her judgment as a leader."

This whole thing might have gone unnoticed, but for one thing: The Alaska GOP has posted the entire speech on YouTube.

TPMDC | Talking Points Memo | Report: McCain 2008 Staffers Angered By Palin's Prayer Remarks

Elite Member

Default re

She's just a thoroughgoing asshole, isn't she? A petty, vindictive bitch. I regret ever having given her the benefit of the doubt.

Well, she's pretty much fucking herself with the dildo of her own words at this point.

Elite Member

The staffers bent over backwards to cover her stupidity during the campaign and now she's basically saying she's too "good" for them, implying they're all a bunch of Washington sinners. Doesn't Palin realize who she's stabbing in the back? Doesn't she realize that these people who weren't good enough for her to pray with know all her dirty secrets. Palin is stupider than I thought.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Since when is someone not good enough to pray with, if you're so inclined to such behavior?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Does she sound even more annoying than usual?

This stupid bitch should have her tongue cut out and her hands cut off to ensure that she never utters another stupid fucking anecdote. Ah, hell, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of rednecks hunt her down in a helicopter.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Is anybody really shocked about anything that the Wasilla Hillbilly says or does anymore?

But what a slap in the face to the McCain people. She'd rather pray with an African witch-hunter than any of them.

Open mouth. Insert foot. Repeat as needed.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I hope a helicopter or whatever the fuck she uses to go hunting falls out of the sky. I am so sick of her and I am neither enjoying nor looking forward to her attempts at being relevant.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

She's had some entertaining scandals associated with her in the last few days, but I'm getting tired of her ugly mug and don't feel like posting them. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Thread Information