Thread: Scientologists glom onto Sarah Palin, have Bill/Hillary Clinton connections, etc..

Default Scientologists glom onto Sarah Palin, have Bill/Hillary Clinton connections, etc..

So not only is a Scientologist reportedly one of Sarah Palin's top advisers, but the man is the husband of FOX News' Greta Van Susteren. And ThinkProgress says that not only did Van Susteren never reveal that her husband was a top Palin adviser, while Van Susteren was interviewing Palin on FOX during the campaign, but TP says that Van Sustern even did stories about her husband's work, without revealing her husband's involvement in it.

I'd like to know why a Scientologist is one of Sarah "Religious Right" Palin's top advisers. (I can't believe the top religious right groups put up with this.) And then I'd like to know why FOX "News" is okay with its talent interviewing politicians their family members work for, and reporting on stories involving their own family, and not divulging that fact. The answer to the second question is easy - FOX doesn't reveal its conflicts because FOX isn't a real news network, it's a Republican propaganda organ. But the answer to the first question is less obvious. What is Palin doing cozying up to a Scientologist? And for that matter, according to Andrew Halcro, Bill Clinton was very close to the Scientologists, doing their bidding during the 1990s. That's just creepy. I had no idea. But now I'd like to know if Hillary is shilling for the Scientologists while at State as well.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    BLech, those people are a fucking plague
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The answer to the second question is easy - FOX doesn't reveal its conflicts because FOX isn't a real news network, it's a Republican propaganda organ

There's a prior thread about this: Greta Van Susteren, Scientology and SarahPac (Sarah Palin)

Alaskan blogger did the digging first, but I'm glad this is beginning to make the rounds.

And isn't it true that Greta is actually the mother of Trig? Notice how we never saw any footage of Van Susteren from the boobs down during the whole time that Sarah Palin was supposedly "expecting"?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    And isn't it true that Greta is actually the mother of Trig? Notice how we never saw any footage of Van Susteren from the boobs down during the whole time that Sarah Palin was supposedly "expecting"?

Don't be silly, Van Susteren is a dried out exoskeleton. She can't lay eggs.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Fail.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

Please. Let the $cientologists have her. It's only one step for casting out demons and speaking in tongues, anyway

I'm just surprised Greta's even married.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I'm just surprised Greta's even married.
    Beard.

Actually, beard/purse probably.

Elite Member

Greta's husband used to be a lawyer before he was disbarred for ambulance chasing, I think.

Perfect for Palin.

Thread Information