Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin breaks off engagement to her "babydaddy". BIG SURPRISE

Talking Bristol Palin breaks off engagement to her "babydaddy". BIG SURPRISE

Sarah Palin's 18-year-old daughter Bristol has reportedly broken off her engagement with Levi Johnston, the "father" of her 2-month-old son Tripp. It's surprising because in an interview just last month with FOX's Gretta Van Susteren, Bristol said the 19-year-old Levi is a hands-on dad and that they planned on marrying after finishing their education.

But in a new interview with Star Magazine, Levi's sister Mercede Johnston says Bristol actually broke up with Levi more than a month ago, is not attending school and rarely lets her "baby daddy" see their young son. Mercede also says Bristol even told him that she hates him and, when she learned she was pregnant, wished the baby wasn't "his."

Mercede told Star: "Bristol's just crazy. That's the nicest way I can put it. She and Levi actually broke up a while ago!"

Apparently, Levi is also far from being a hands-on "dad." Said Mercede: "Levi tries to visit Tripp every single day, but Bristol makes it nearly impossible for him. She tells him he can't take the baby to our house because she doesn't want him around 'white trash.' She treats him so badly!"

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston Break Off Engagement
    *snickerchortle*

oh, most of the quotes were added by me, cuz that's still not her kid.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bristol and Levi are the redneck Romeo and Juliet, kept apart by idiot mothers who recklessly ignore the law. The next baby will bring them back together again.

Damn. That totally sucks. I had the perfect outfit for their wedding:

^ Gorgeous!

---------------------------

World Exclusive: Bristol Palin's Bitter Split!
    March 11, 2009

The teen love affair that rocked last year's presidential race is over. Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, has ditched her baby daddy, Levi Johnston!

Now's Levi's sister, Mercede is telling all exclusively to Star and the picture she paints of life in Wasilla, Alaska is not a pretty one. Bristol, 18, has virtually cut Levi out of the life of their two-month-old son Tripp.

"Levi tries to visit Tripp every single day, but Bristol makes it nearly impossible. She tells him he can't take the baby to our house because she doesn't want him around 'white trash'!"Bristol won't even allow him to watch the baby for a few hours -- unless he's babysitting!

The worst part, Mercede continues, is that the former vice presidential candidate supports Bristol's treatment of Levi, 19. "I used to love Sarah," Mercede says sadly. "But I've lost lots of respect for her."

For more photos and details, including the hate-filled text message Bristol sent Levi, the cheating rumors, the lies about Bristol's schooling, the Johnston family's plan to win back Tripp and exclusive photos of the baby boy, pick up the March 23 issue of Star, on stands now!
    Star Magazine | News | World Exclusive: Bristol Palin's Bitter Split!

Hate filled test message? Cool!
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

The devil you say. I am crushed. Who gets custody of Trig?

Levi, sell out! The National Enquirer is waiting to hear from you! Payback should always be a bitch!!

did he really get a tattoo of his last name on his forearm? why, in case he forgets during a family meth binge?

ROFLMAO
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She doesn't want her kid near "white trash," yet she had no problem making a baby with him. She needs to take a good look at her mother before she judges other people.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

In case of some oilfield accident, they'll instantly know which limbs to reattach to him.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

Here is what I think is good. The 'rents are not making Bristol marry Levi. I want to give them credit for that.

The shitty thing. That they blew smoke up everybody's ass with the whole finishing school and getting married thing.

Oh yea man!! This is gonna get GOOD!!!

She tells him he can't take the baby to our house because she doesn't want him around 'white trash'!"
    Then Bristol needs to put the kid up for adoption...or give the baby back to it's real parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    did he really get a tattoo of his last name on his forearm? why, in case he forgets during a family meth binge?

ROFLMAO
    His other forearm probably has "Levi" tattooed on it...

A*O

Note:

TRIPP is Bristol's 2-month old kid. Levi Johnson may or may not be the babydaddy.

TRIG is also Bristol's kid but Sarah Palin claims he's her child. No idea who the babydaddy is.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I bet you're right. We need to see his other arm!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information