Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jim Cramer and Joe Scarborough whine about Jon Stewart kicking their asses

Default Jim Cramer and Joe Scarborough whine about Jon Stewart kicking their asses

Stop Whining!

These have got to be the two whiniest grown men on television. Jim Cramer and Joe Scarborough wimpering over Jon Stewart beating them up and taking their lunch money:
    [youtube]nhUKs2wEaEY[/youtube]
    Talking Points Memo | Stop Whining!

Oh Scarborough you are a fucking moron. You have just painted a big bull's eye on your enormous forehead. Jon Stewart's reply to Hannity comes to mind...one person's show is on a 24 hr news channel, the other is on Comedy Central and comes on after a show about cartoons making crank phone calls (or it did after that time).

Might I also say that Scarborough acting like this massive douchey ridiculous tool is akin to and deserves the same level of seriousness as if Obama would respond directly to Rush.

Last night's Daily Show segment on Cramer is here: In Cramer We Trust | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Elite Member

Ya know, I was worried that The Daily Show and Colbert Report wouldn't be funny after Obama was elected.

But jeez, someone has been giving them some stellar material to work with. (Loved the Colbert Bunker of Doom thing, too.)

Making fun of stupid people is just too much fun. That's why I'm kind of wiping away a tear today about good ol' Fauvee. Plus, you know, I feel guilty.

your liberal guilt will make you poor!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Jon Stewart's reply to Hannity comes to mind...one person's show is on a 24 hr news channel, the other is on Comedy Central and comes on after a show about cartoons making crank phone calls (or it did after that time).
    Oh! Wasn't that on Crossfire? When he told bow-tied what's-his-face that their show was ruining America?? I loved that! One of the best quotes ever and so true at the time. And obviously still is! (Same truth, just different channel)
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Elite Member

your liberal guilt will make you poor!
    Yes, but I deserve it and I secretly want it. So it's OK.

No, wait, I secretly desire to be made love to by an aging man in golf attire, with Kelly Clarkson playing softly in background, as he murmurs sweet nothings in my ear about how much he's got in gold and how much he's offshoring in the Cayman Islands. While he closes his eyes and pretends that he's banging Kelly Clarkson, I'm closing my eyes and pretending that Tucker Carlson is giving me a good hard boffing.

Yeah. That's it. What every woman wants.

EW!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    Oh! Wasn't that on Crossfire? When he told bow-tied what's-his-face that their show was ruining America?? I loved that! One of the best quotes ever and so true at the time. And obviously still is! (Same truth, just different channel)
    You're right, you're right. Mea culpa.

YouTube - jon stewart on crossfire

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Yes, but I deserve it and I secretly want it. So it's OK.

No, wait, I secretly desire to be made love to by an aging man in golf attire, with Kelly Clarkson playing softly in background, as he murmurs sweet nothings in my ear about how much he's got in gold and how much he's offshoring in the Cayman Islands. While he closes his eyes and pretends that he's banging Kelly Clarkson, I'm closing my eyes and pretending that Tucker Carlson is giving me a good hard boffing.

Yeah. That's it. What every woman wants.
    Tucker Carlson - with or without the the bowtie? That whiny high octave voice would have me dry as the sahara in moments.

Okay, I just watched the YouTube clip posted at the top (YouTube is blocked at my work). First of all, what kind of twat is Joe Scarborough that he doesn't realize he's just feeding Jon Stewart material? And secondly, everyone else's faces in that clip (other than Scarborough & Cramer) looked like they had no sympathy for those two. The woman sitting next to Scarborough looks like she can't wait for them to be done.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

And Jon serves it tonight...ball's in your court Morning Joe...Womabt, totally agree, Mika looked like she wanted to crawl into her coffee cup.

ETA: MSNBC's front page's link is to "Cramer Answer's His Critics" Bwahahahaha - anwswering a comedy show. Morning Joe

I liked how everybody on the panel, except Cramer, looked liked they wanted to tell Scarborough to shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Ya know, I was worried that The Daily Show and Colbert Report wouldn't be funny after Obama was elected.

But jeez, someone has been giving them some stellar material to work with. (Loved the Colbert Bunker of Doom thing, too.)

Making fun of stupid people is just too much fun. That's why I'm kind of wiping away a tear today about good ol' Fauvee. Plus, you know, I feel guilty.
    Colbert has had me on the floor rolling since Obama was sworn in.

I don't know much about Scarborough, but he looks like a relentlessly humorless a-hole.

Is Mika the daughter of Zbigniew Brezhinski?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information