Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Boss Hog' Rush Limbaugh challenges Barack Obama to debate

Question 'Boss Hog' Rush Limbaugh challenges Barack Obama to debate

The Rush Limbaugh saga has taken another turn with the bellicose broadcaster challenging President Obama to a debate.
    "Let's talk about the New Deal versus Reaganomics," Limbaugh said Wednesday after inviting Obama to stop by. "Let's talk about closing Guantanamo Bay, and let's talk about sending $900 million to Hamas. Let's talk about illegal immigration and the lawlessness on the borders."
    Limbaugh says that, since last fall, the White House "led by Rahm Emanuel, the chief of staff to Barack Obama, has been targeting me, your host, your harmless, lovable little fuzzball."
    In recent days, Rush has made headlines for a back and forth with Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele, who apologized this week after calling Rush's chatter "incendiary and ugly."
    Rush Limbaugh Challenges President Obama to a Debate - US News and ...
    I think the President of the United States has more important things to worry about than debating a radio talk show host.

And there's nothing 'harmless, lovable or little' about Limbaugh. LOL

As if O would stoop to this fucker's level.

And it's funny that's he's trying to take potshots at Rahm-bo. Aw. I think he has a little crush on him.

Sit down, Rush Limbfucker.

Elite Member

I wish someone in the Democratic party would denounce Limbaugh as being unpatriotic. For him to say that he wants the President to fail when the country is in dire circumstances and on the verge of a depression is almost treason, IMO.

Limbaugh is poison inside and out and the poison words spill from his lips.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I think the President of the United States has more important things to worry about than debating a radio talk show host.

LOL
    um yeah, no shit gawd, would he just die already! Jerry Fahwell-style please?!

That is not the whole quote. The WHOLE quote is :
    If I wanted Obama to succeed, I'd be happy the Republicans have laid down. And I would be encouraging Republicans to lay down and support him. Look, what he's talking about is the absorption of as much of the private sector by the US government as possible, from the banking business, to the mortgage industry, the automobile business, to health care. I do not want the government in charge of all of these things. I don't want this to work. So I'm thinking of replying to the guy, "Okay, I'll send you a response, but I don't need 400 words, I need four: I hope he fails."

And if Obama is going to tell people on Capitol Hill that they can't listen to Limbaugh and work for him, he shouldn't be suprised that Rush responded by challenging him to a debate. Obama and his handlers are attacking a private citizen. That behavior is pretty heavy handed. Instead of listening to what Limbaugh had to say, they are attacking the man himself.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Obama would mop the floor with this myopic lardass

Obama should agree, but it should be on condition that they have a bareknuckle boxing match first. Man, that would be great.

When did Obama say "you can't listen to Rush Limbaugh".

A private citizen is attacking the President and saying he hopes he fails. THe presiden't handlers responded in kind.

rush isn't some dipshit off the street, as demonstrated he is the de-facto head of the rethuglican party in deed if not in name. The Dems and the Rethugs know this. It's called going for the jugular, and cutting out all the fakeness about it.

After 8 years of Bush tarring everybody with the "unpatriotic" brush, this pales in comparison.

Rush called Obama out. Obama branded him the head of failure. Go Obama.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Obama said that on January 24th. It was a big story.
    President Barack Obama is making it clear what it takes to get anywhere in his town.
    From the New York Post:
    President Obama warned Republicans on Capitol Hill today that they need to quit listening to radio king Rush Limbaugh if they want to get along with Democrats and the new administration.
    “You can’t just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done,” he told top GOP leaders, whom he had invited to the White House to discuss his nearly $1 trillion stimulus package.

I would love to see them debate, I think it would be hilarious.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

“You can’t just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done,” he told top GOP leaders
    Yes. Obviously this translates to "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH BY MY ROYAL OBAMA DECREE"

Don't play dumb.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I wish someone in the Democratic party would denounce Limbaugh as being unpatriotic. For him to say that he wants the President to fail when the country is in dire circumstances and on the verge of a depression is almost treason, IMO.

Limbaugh is poison inside and out and the poison words spill from his lips.
    Why take the time to take Rush down when he's bringing down the entire GOP with him right now. Let them self-destruct.

Rush said he wants Obama to fail at nationalizing banks, health care, and automotive. Frick, does anyone pay attention to the whole quote? Look how bad they messed up Fannie Mae, and tell me, do you want them doing that to hte banks and cars in the country?

Uh, republicans pushing for lack of oversight, regulation, and unfettered greed were responsible for that, thankyouverymuch.

I work in the damned hedge fund business. Lack of regulation was responsible, along with 80's style greed by packging unsound mortgages into unregulated investment vehicles like hedge funds, held offshore in tax havens. When people defaulted, because banks were rolling in cash by offering these braindead mortgages, the whole thing came crashing down.

ie: republicanism is the problem. Their whole economic model DOES NOT WORK, never has. Wealth does not trickle down. So fatfuck Rush can pontificate all he likes: republicanism is responsible for the mess the US is in, and he thinks the solution is MORE of that?

Greed is not strictly a party thing, it happens in BOTH parties. Neither the Republicans or the Democrats have the market cornered for irresponsible behaviour, or for trying to place all the blame on the other group.

have you ever actually listened to Rush's program? He is actually kind of funny.

Yes, here we go. "oh it's everybody's fault"

No, it isn't. It can be directly attributed to Republicanism deregulation, no SEC enforcement, and the stupid as fuck trickle down reaganomics theory.

And no, i don't pollute my mind with that filth. I've heard him once or twice. He's a bloviating retard. He has a tyro's grasp of whatever he talks about and just crams emotionalism into it. He appeals to the lowest, knudcledragging denominator out there, and does it with lies.

He's also a racist, mysogenist and drug addicted hypocrite.

Why anybody listens to him is beyond me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information