Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fatty strikes back! - Rush Limbaugh tells neocons to stop giving money to RNC

Talking Fatty strikes back! - Rush Limbaugh tells neocons to stop giving money to RNC

The GOP meltdown continues. Earlier today, Joe reported that the head of the Republican party, Michael Steele, called comedian Rush Limbaugh "incendiary" and "ugly." Well, Limbaugh struck back today on his radio show. It looks like Limbaugh called on Republicans to stop donating to the Republican party.

It seems to me that it’s Michael Steele who is off to a shaky start….

Now, Mr. Steele, if it is your position as the chairman of the Republican National Committee that you want a left wing Democrat president and a left wing Democrat Congress to succeed in advancing their agenda, if it’s your position that you want President Obama and Speaker Pelosi and Senate leader Harry Reid to succeed with their massive spending and taxing and nationalization plans, I think you have some explaining to do.

Why are you running the Republican Party? Why do you claim you lead the Republican Party when you seem obsessed with seeing to it that President Obama succeeds? I frankly am stunned that the chairman of the Republican National Committee endorses such an agenda…

I don’t understand why you’re asking Republicans to donate to the Republican National Committee if their money is going to be spent furthering the agenda of Barack Obama? If we don’t want Obama and Reid and Pelosi to fail, then why does the RNC exist, Mr. Steele? Why are you even raising money?…

The first African-American titular head of the Republican party versus the racist bigot who really heads the Republican party. Guess which one is going to win this battle, and which one is going to be canned first?

How long until Rush starts singing racist songs about Steele?

www.americablog.com

ROFLMAO oh, the civil war has been joined.

DELICIOUS.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

To Rush, being a Republican means preventing success of others.

LOL he's not even a republican.. he's not even a conservative. He's just a floating gasbag rising on the hot air of his own ego.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Guess we'll find out who's really in charge of the RNC - Steele or Limbaugh. My bets are on Rushie.

Haha, so much pride, they have to do battle over who is the captain of the sinking ship!

The republicans want to be in charge so much that they are willing to destroy anyone in everyone in an attempt to take back control, even the American public. It's just a game to them. People don't actually matter.

Does Rush even have 'friends?' Who the hell is he advocating for besides himself?
    It was no surprise he wanted Obama to fail, despite the fact that such a failure would mean literal and figurative disaster for American people. Now he apparently wants fellow conservative Steele to fail just so he can show who's boss.

Also, the title of this thread is insulting to fatties!!!

didn't someone mention a steel cage match with these two?

here it is.....i'm expecting great entertainment
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm a fatty, but he's like.. king fatty. He's Pizza the Hutt.

This is going to be fascinating. The one thing the RNC always seems or seemed to have was $$$$. I wonder how big a drop this will have on their funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I'm a fatty, but he's like.. king fatty. He's Pizza the Hutt.

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

He's back on the oxycontin isn't he?
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Damn, this is too good.
    02 Mar 2009 05:49 pm
    The Rush War Deepens

Frum has a must-read. Money quote:
    A man who is aggressive and bombastic, cutting and sarcastic, who dismisses the concerned citizens in network news focus groups as “losers.” With his private plane and his cigars, his history of drug dependency and his personal bulk, not to mention his tangled marital history, Rush is a walking stereotype of self-indulgence – exactly the image that Barack Obama most wants to affix to our philosophy and our party. And we’re cooperating! Those images of crowds of CPACers cheering Rush’s every rancorous word – we’ll be seeing them rebroadcast for a long time.

Rush knows what he is doing. The worse conservatives do, the more important Rush becomes as leader of the ardent remnant. The better conservatives succeed, the more we become a broad national governing coalition, the more Rush will be sidelined.
    It's on now.

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (March 02, 2009) - The Rush War Deepens
    Rush War Update

It's a full-scale clusterfuck. Enjoy. Powerline:
    Apparently, like Rush's liberal critics, Steele has never actually listened to Rush. Otherwise, it would never occur to him to call Rush's program "ugly."
    Malkin:
    Played right into the Left’s hands. Congratulations. This will do wonders for party fund-raising efforts…on the other side
    Flopping Aces:
    My Question: Are all you Rush hating libs now going to be donating to the Republican National Committee? If so, here’s the link to their fund raising site.
    Riehl:
    It's not easy watching a black guy stumble around in the dark, but really, I'm trying... The Republicans finally get an RNC Chairman of color and all they got was another dumb, potentially too moderate, gutless wonder of a Republican in the end. If nothing else, there is equality in that.
    And Chait can't help stirring the pot.

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (March 02, 2009) - Rush War Update
    Wow. Just WOW! I never in my life thought I'd see something like this.

Tail between his legs, the "top dawg" crawls back to King Oxy to beg forgiveness.
    Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says he has reached out to Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”
    “My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,” Steele said in a telephone interview. “I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership.”

The dust-up comes at a time when top Democrats are trying to make Limbaugh the face of the Republican Party, in part by using ads funded by labor. Americans United for Change sent a fund-raising e-mail Monday that begins: “The Republican Party has turned into the Rush Limbaugh Party.”

Steele told CNN host D.L. Hughley in an interview aired Saturday night: “Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh — his whole thing is entertainment. He has this incendiary — yes, it's ugly.”

Steele, who won a hard-fought chairman's race on Jan. 30, told Politico he telephoned Limbaugh after his show on Monday afternoon and hoped that they would connect soon.

“I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking,” Steele said. "It was one of those things where I thinking I was saying one thing, and it came out differently. What I was trying to say was a lot of people … want to make Rush the scapegoat, the bogeyman, and he’s not."

“I’m not going to engage these guys and sit back and provide them the popcorn for a fight between me and Rush Limbaugh,” Steele added. “No such thing is going to happen. … I wasn’t trying to slam him or anything.”

On Monday’s show, Limbaugh reacted both to the comment and to the assertion on CBS’s “Face the Nation” by White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel that the radio host is “the voice and the intellectual force and energy behind the Republican Party.”
    See AlsoLimbaugh said: “I'm not in charge of the Republican Party, and I don't want to be. I would be embarrassed to say that I'm in charge of the Republican Party in the sad-sack state that it's in. If I were chairman of the Republican Party, given the state that it's in, I would quit. I might get out the hari-kari knife because I would have presided over a failure that is embarrassing to the Republicans and conservatives who have supported it and invested in it all these years.”

On the RushLimbaugh.com home page, the transcript is labeled: “A Few Words for Michael Steele.”

In the interview with Politico, Steele called Limbaugh “a very valuable conservative voice for our party.”

“He brings a very important message to the American people to wake up and pay attention to what the administration is doing," Steele said. "Number two, there are those out there who want to look at what he’s saying as incendiary and divisive and ugly. That’s what I was trying to say. It didn’t come out that way. … He does what he does best, which is provoke: He provokes thought, he provokes the left. And they’re clearly the ones who are most excited about him.”

Asked if he planned to apologize, Steele said: “I wasn’t trying to offend anybody. So, yeah, if he’s offended, I’d say: Look, I’m not in the business of hurting people’s feelings here. … My job is to try to bring us all together.”

Coward. But it's fine with me if the "intelligent" part of the Repugs show the world that they crawl to kiss this fat turd's ring. Makes them more hated by Independents.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information