Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Steele, GOP uncle tom, challenges Rush Limbaugh for leadership of Republicans

Talking Michael Steele, GOP uncle tom, challenges Rush Limbaugh for leadership of Republicans

It's pretty clear that Rush "I want Obama to fail" Limbaugh is the leader of the Republican party or as Rahm Emanuel put it on CBS yesterday:

Rush Limbaugh is 'the voice and the intellectual force and energy behind the Republican Party.'

RNC Chair Michael Steele doesn't like that. He wants to be the leader and threw down the gauntlet against Rush this weekend, using words like "incendiary" and "ugly" to describe Rush's style. Think Progress got the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS30HFcNbhU&eurl=http://www.americablog.com/&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

How long will Steele last as chair of the RNC now that he's challenged the Supreme Leader?

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    LOL how sad is it that the guy officially tapped to be the leader has to fight some radio gasbag for the position!?

This is DELICIOUS.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It's pretty clear that Rush "I want Obama to fail" Limbaugh is the leader of the Republican party or as Rahm Emanuel put it on CBS yesterday

total bullshit. if fatty was the leader mccain wouldn't have been their candidate. emanuel is just using fatty as a focal point.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He's the de facto leader. He's the tard they follow. They cling religiously to his rantings. That's why it's so funny.. he IS the voice of their insanity. They follow some radio freak more than their own leaders.

it's brilliant what the Dems are doing, and the fact that this fool has to get on CNN and publicly do battle with someone who isn't even an ACTUAL leader is HILARIOUS
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If people are following someone, that would make them the leader.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Steele thinks he can challenge Limbaugh for leadership of the Republican Party? Just when I thought Steele couldn't get any dumber he proves me wrong.

Hopefully, they'll have a cage match and destroy each other.

the fact that he has to means the GOP loses.

Hilarious!

Yup. The implosion of the GOP continues. We should sale tickets.

I felt extremely uncomfortable, awkward and embarrassed when I was watching this.

[youtube]Z8IAIi6QJuU[/youtube]

why?

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I felt extremely uncomfortable, awkward and embarrassed when I was watching this.

[youtube]Z8IAIi6QJuU[/youtube]
    The only person that should feel awkward, uncomfortable and embarrassed after that is Steele.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Steele thinks he can challenge Limbaugh for leadership of the Republican Party? Just when I thought Steele couldn't get any dumber he proves me wrong.

Hopefully, they'll have a cage match and destroy each other.
    An actual cage match between Steele and Limbaugh would be shorter than the Mike Tyson/Michael Spinks fight. Steele is about 6'4" and not a soft, fat cochlear-implant-wearing former drug addict.

I'm interested to see how Limbaugh will handle Steele's comments. Limbaugh is an opinion leader for about 20 Million shut-in, brain-addled, red staters. My guess is that Steele will apologize for saying something negative about Limbaugh, like he did some months back when he took back what he said about Bush.

^^ that was my guess too. Sad when the actual leader has to prostrate himself in front of a radio opinion jockey

it's kind of scary.

^^The fact that Steele has to bow down to Limbaugh proves that Limbaugh is the real leader of the GOP and Steele is just a puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    An actual cage match between Steele and Limbaugh would be shorter than the Mike Tyson/Michael Spinks fight. Steele is about 6'4" and not a soft, fat cochlear-implant-wearing former drug addict.

I'm interested to see how Limbaugh will handle Steele's comments. Limbaugh is an opinion leader for about 20 Million shut-in, brain-addled, red staters. My guess is that Steele will apologize for saying something negative about Limbaugh, like he did some months back when he took back what he said about Bush.
    Limbaugh will probably blast Steele for the comments, which will put pressure on Steele to say sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The only person that should feel awkward, uncomfortable and embarrassed after that is Steele.
    He accused Chuck D of being from the projects... He is an ass who is out of touch with reality, and his own race of people.
    Last edited by *DIVA!; March 2nd, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Her accused Chuck D of being from the projects... He is an ass who is out of touch with reality, and his own race of people.
    Its not so much the accusation, but his assumption that being a rapper, especially most notably known in the early 90s high of Black Power/Nationalism, he must have been from the projects.

He did an okay way of trying to cover up this mistake by mentioning that many people stereotype [us] where we're from, but you could tell he was bullshitting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information