Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John McCain campaign manager arrested for child molestation

Default John McCain campaign manager arrested for child molestation

Man who led Sen. John McCain's presidential-campaign office in Pueblo arrested for child molestation | Crooks and Liars

This is pretty sick as far as Republican scandals go.

A wide-ranging investigation has been launched into allegations that a well-known Pueblo resident has molested many boys over the years, including most recently when he was the manager for Sen. John McCain's presidential-campaign office in Pueblo.

Under investigation is Jeffrey Claude Bartleson, 52, who was arrested Jan. 29 and then re-arrested Wednesday after a campaign worker in the McCain office told police she believed Bartleson molested one of her sons.

According to the woman, she and a co-worker were planning in October to attend a Sarah Palin rally in Colorado Springs but wanted to travel to the Springs the night before. She told police that she mentioned the planned trip to Bartleson. He offered to keep her 5-year-old son overnight in Pueblo and then drive up to Colorado Springs the next day and meet them there.

She accepted Bartleson's offer. The woman said that her son told her that while at Bartleson's home, Bartleson insisted on giving him a bath, during which he was sexually molested. Later, said the child, Bartleson forced him into Bartleson's bed, where he once again was molested.

In interviews this week with investigators, the child said that when he tried to get away from Bartleson, he kept pulling him back into the bed. He was finally able to leave when Bartleson fell asleep.

And it happened to a family going to a Palin event.

What a sick fuck. I hope he rots in hell (and hey douchebag, take McSame with you while you're at it)

I wonder if Sarah Palin will make a comment about this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

That poor child, and the rest he hurt...

It's odd to me that a mother would leave a kid with a guy she obviously barely knows. If he's been doing this for years, he probably has a reputation of being a little creepy.

Not a lot to say, except !!!!!

.. this is surprising? Republicans molest tons of kids.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Ugh how sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    It's odd to me that a mother would leave a kid with a guy she obviously barely knows. If he's been doing this for years, he probably has a reputation of being a little creepy.
    Not necessarily - he was in a 'position of trust', and as a campaign worker she'd 'bought in'. Needless to say people who want to take advantage of some one else will first try to get themselves into a position on trust - like all those Catholic priests!

Then there's the "He's a high profile person, he wouldn't jeopardize himself by doing something stupid" argument. So he seemed like a relatively safe bet. Housewives will often use the same argument to overlook warning signals about a straying husband - "He wouldn't chuck it all for some secretary".

Also he no doubt picked a time when she was rushed, pressured, and it was just easier for her to go along. Generally we will do what's easier and more convenient.

I suppose. I wonder if he was married. You'd feel a lot safer leaving a kid with someone who appeared to be a "normal" family man. Even if he wasn't.

Elite Member

Republican men seem to be either perverts or alzheimer sufferers, sometimes both.

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=359924937663867563&ei=P3uPSayyNY3I-gHty-COCg&hl=en[/GVIDEO]

Imagine if McCain had won and given this guy a White House job. That would make the tax-cheats Obama nominated seem mild.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    in north carolina for the next 2 years >.<

I couldn't stop watching that documentary....wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I'm with you-I wouldn't give a damn WHAT position he was in,my child's safety would be uppermost. Sorry,I have to blame the stupidity of the Mother just as much. The child should NEVER have been put in this position. Never. She hardly knew this guy! Did it not strike her as odd he wanted to keep her small son? Does she ever read a newspaper? I can guarantee you,he would never have been keeping my son. No way.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Brackish View Post
    I couldn't stop watching that documentary....wtf.
    If you thought that was something then you should take a look at this one -

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4664530914793827668&ei=qviPSZXbBZS e-wGO5MjhCQ&q=conspiracy&hl=en&dur=3[/GVIDEO]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information