Thread: The Cabinet

Cool The Cabinet

I was waiting for this!

Move OWT!

THE CABINET

From left: TOM DASCHLE, secretary-designate of health and human services; ERIC SHINSEKI, secretary of veterans affairs; RAY LaHOOD, secretary of transportation; HILDA SOLIS, secretary-designate of labor; TOM VILSACK, secretary of agriculture; JANET NAPOLITANO, secretary of homeland security; TIMOTHY GEITHNER, secretary-designate of the Treasury, ERIC HOLDER JR., attorney general–designate; ARNE DUNCAN, secretary of education; SUSAN RICE, ambassador to the United Nations; STEVEN CHU, secretary of energy; KEN SALAZAR, secretary of the interior, SHAUN DONOVAN, secretary of housing and urban development; ROBERT GATES, secretary of defense; HILLARY CLINTON, secretary of state.

THE ECONOMY TEAM

From left: LAWRENCE SUMMERS, director, National Economic Council; PETER ORSZAG, director, Office of Management and Budget; TIMOTHY GEITHNER, secretary-designate of the Treasury; CHRISTINA ROMER, chair, Council of Economic Advisers.

THE GREEN TEAM

From left: STEVEN CHU, secretary of energy; CAROL BROWNER, coordinator of energy and climate policy; KEN SALAZAR, secretary of the interior; LISA JACKSON, administrator, Environmental Protection Agency.

THE FIRST LADY’S TEAM

From left: DAVID MEDINA, deputy chief of staff; MELISSA WINTER, deputy chief of staff; JACKIE NORRIS, chief of staff; JOCELYN FRYE, director of policy and projects; CAMILLE JOHNSTON, director of communications; FRANNY STARKEY SANGUIN, director of scheduling and advance; DESIRÉE ROGERS, White House social secretary.

THE DOMESTIC-POLICY TEAM

From left: CECILIA MUÑOZ, director, intergovernmental affairs; MICHAEL STRAUTMANIS, public liaison; CHRISTOPHER LU, Cabinet secretary; HEATHER HIGGINBOTTOM, deputy director, Domestic Policy Council; PATRICK GASPARD, political director; PHIL SCHILIRO, director of legislative affairs; MELODY BARNES, director, Domestic Policy Council.

THE NEWS-TRACKING TEAM

From left: TIM SKOCZEK, JORDAN MISHKIN, JESSE LEWIN, and CONOR WHELAN, media monitors.

THE CAMPAIGN ADVANCE TEAM

From left: BEN FINKENBINDER, assistant press secretary; JEN PSAKI, traveling press secretary; KATIE LILLIE, press wrangler; KATIE HOGAN, assistant press secretary; SAMANTHA TUBMAN, press wrangler.

THE LOGISTICS TEAM

From left: REGGIE LOVE, personal aide to the president; ALYSSA MASTROMONACO, director of scheduling and advance; MARVIN NICHOLSON, trip director.

THE COMMUNICATIONS TEAM

From left: ELLEN MORAN, communications director; DAN PFEIFFER, deputy communications director; JON FAVREAU, director of speechwriting; ROBERT GIBBS, White House press secretary.
    Last edited by bychance; February 3rd, 2009 at 03:53 PM.

Look at all the pretty colors! Now that's MY America.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Obama's look a little slipshod.. the only one that really works is the news gathering team shot.

Bush's shot looks much cooler, sadly. Very West Wing.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

What a bunch of relaxed looking people, they look down to earth.
    I love Robert Gibbs he is great.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

I much prefer the informal posing, the Bush team looks exactly like what they are "posers".
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bush's team looks like they want to take you apart.

Obama's looks like some local news channel. Channel Ocho.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Looks like Obama has a lot of young people working for him.

Thread Information