Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anne Coulter banned from NBC for being a loony, downer lying bitch

Talking Anne Coulter banned from NBC for being a loony, downer lying bitch

NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE; CUT FROM 'TODAY' SHOW OVER BOOK'S CLAIMS, NO MORE CABLE
    Mon Jan 05 2009 17:50:57 ET

The nation's top selling conservative author has been banned from appearing on NBC, insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Banned for life!

"We are just not going to have her on any more, it's over," a top network source explains.

NBC's TODAY show abruptly cut Ann Coulter from its planned Tuesday broadcast, claiming the schedule was overbooked.

But executives at NBC TODAY replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter. Hilton is also launching a new book this week, RED CARPET SUICIDE.

Coulter was set to unveil her new book, GUILTY.

But one network insider claims it was the book's theme -- a brutal examination of liberal bias in the new era -- that got executives to dis-invite the controversialist.

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."

For the book, Coulter reportedly received the most-lucrative advance ever paid to a conservative author.

The TODAY show eagerly invited the author months ago, for her first network interview on GUILTY.

The exclusive was to air during the show's 7 AM hour. The cut came Monday afternoon.

Coulter was also to appear on the TODAY's fourth hour. A host even teased the segment saying the 'conservative pit bull and bestselling author' would be a guest.

NBC's cable outlet, MSNBC, will also become a Coulter-free zone, insiders explain. Morning host Joe Scarborough is said to be concerned with the new ban. "He's working to overrule it," tips a source.

Developing...

DRUDGE REPORT 2009®

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Can I do my Nelson Muntz laugh now?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

God Bless America.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Well,allllllrighty then! Long overdue.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Praise Jesus!

But - Perez Hilton??????????? That's like replacing George W. Bush with Richard Simmons.

This means Fox will tell their viewers to boycott NBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    But - Perez Hilton??????????? That's like replacing George W. Bush with Richard Simmons.
    I'd rather have Richard Simmons over George W Bush any day (But I understand what you're saying )

permaban! i love it.

but come on, Perez Hilton????????? i'd rather have Michael K from Dlisted
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Can O'Reilly be far behind?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know right Michael K is fantastic and wittier as well better looking than that fat turd. But its great they are replacing her with him.
    Hopefully there will be more of this to come.

Damn. Her, Martin Lawrence and Sinead O'Connor. Does this include Bravo? I was kinda hoping Ann would be the guest judge on Top Chef for the cooking with poisons quick fire challenge.

Update:

UPDATE: An NBC spokesperson tells Politico that Coulter was bumped for news coverage out of Washington and the Middle East, and would be welcomed back in the future. Perez Hilton will still be on the show.
    Michael Calderone's Blog: Coulter's 'Today' show interview canceled - Politico.com

Elite Member

Ding Dong the witch is dead.

It looks like she's completely lost it. A quote from her new book:

In a related phenomenon, various half-black celebrities insist on representing themselves simply as "black" -- the better to race-bait their way to success. Actress Halle Berry, singer Alicia Keys, and matinee idol Barack Obama were all abandoned by their black fathers and raised by their white mothers. But instead of seeing themselves as half-white, they prefer to see the glass as half-black. They all choose to identify with the fathers who ditched them, while insulting the women who struggled to raise them.

In 2002, Berry engaged in wild race-baiting to win her Oscar and then ate up most of the awards show with an interminable acceptance speech claiming that her award was "so much bigger than me." People who say "it's bigger than me" always mean it's just about them. During the 2008 campaign, Barack Obama repeatedly said the exact same thing: "This election is bigger than me." Would they be able to pawn off their personal victories as transformative events for the nation if they were not claiming to be doing it for the blacks? [Page 7]
    There are other, even more offensive quotes here: Media Matters - Is NBC going to help Coulter sell this book?

I don't blame NBC for finally pulling the plug on this insane, hate-filled cow.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information