Thread: The Palins want you to stop sending their daughter baby stuff

Default The Palins want you to stop sending their daughter baby stuff

Stop Sending Palin Baby Presents

Posted by JeanneSager at 1:15 PM on December 29, 2008
    So the economy's in the crapper, and parents are cutting back on everything from Santa to travel. So why are gifts pouring into the Palin household?

The former (so happy to say that) U.S. vice presidential candidate's father, Chuck Heath, told Grandparents.com that gifts for granddaughter Bristol Palin's soon-to-be born baby boy have been piling up from around the world. Really, this is what people are spending their money on?

In case none of you remember, the Palin family isn't exactly hurting. Mum just got offered a raise by one of the commissions she helped appoint (OK, OK, she turned it down but who is actually getting offers for EXTRA money in their pay this year?).
    Bristol Palin does not need our charity. But at last count, Chuck Heath says there are one hundred thousand gifts waiting for baby boy Johnston. Yes, you read that right - one hundred thousand.
    He admits she'll probably never use them all (ya think?), but I've yet to hear any offers to give these things away to a pregnancy center or maybe make some Christmases brighter around Alaska.

We get it, some people actually liked Sarah Palin. If you really want to pay tribute to her, how about donating some gifts in her name to someone who could actually use them?

Ooh, I know, how about one of those centres for pregnant teens she cut funding from? Just a suggestion.
    Image: Reuters Via ParentDish

Tags: Bristol Palin

Stop Sending Palin Baby Presents | strollerderby at babblebaby.com.au

Fake gifts for the fake baby?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

so, pillowcases?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Palin is really milking this fake baby thing. Now, she just needs to produce a baby.

Elite Member

I find it funny that the only person we're hearing from regarding the baby these days is the grand-dad

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I find it funny that the only person we're hearing from regarding the baby these days is the grand-dad

I think grand-dad is beyond clueless, in general. His wife is probably a terror and he might have Stockholm syndrome.

Thread Information