Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter's baby-daddy's mama arrested

Default Sarah Palin's daughter's baby-daddy's mama arrested

Palin's Daughter's Baby-Daddy's Mama Arrested

Posted Dec 19th 2008 10:13AM by TMZ Staff
    ...did you follow all that?

Here's the deal: Levi Johnston, the dude who knocked up Sarah Palin's unwed teen daughter Bristol, got some bad news yesterday -- his mom got popped by Alaska State Troopers during an undercover drug investigation.

And while Bristol is set to pop this weekend, Levi's mom is due back in court sometime soon to face six felony drug charges.

MODs can move it if this is the wrong section...
    Last edited by Laxmobster; December 19th, 2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

hahahahahahaha they really are a klassy bunch, aren't they?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Merry Christmas Governor Palin!!! Hahaha, and it would be drugs.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

First the fire at Palin's church and now this. Makes you wonder if it's all a distraction from Bristol's non-pregnancy.

@ the thread title.

I would say they need their own reality show but I never want to see these fuckers again...

From the Anchorage Dail News:

Levi Johnston's mother hit with drug charges

Arrested: her son was in the spotlight as father of bristol palin's baby.
    By ZAZ HOLLANDER
    zhollander@adn.com
    Published: December 19th, 2008 12:38 AM
    Last Modified: December 19th, 2008 02:33 AM
    WASILLA -- A 42-year-old Wasilla woman was arrested Thursday at her home by Alaska State Troopers with a search warrant in an undercover drug investigation. Sherry L. Johnston was charged with six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance.
    Story tools
    Comments (196)

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, the Wasilla 18-year-old who received international attention in September when Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, announced their teenage daughter was pregnant and he was the father. Bristol Palin, 18, is due on Saturday, according to a recent interview with the governor's father, Chuck Heath.
    Troopers served the warrant at Johnston's home at the "conclusion of an undercover narcotics investigation," said a statement issued Thursday by the troopers as part of the normal daily summary of activity around the state.
    Troopers charged Johnston with second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance -- generally manufacturing or delivering drugs -- as well as fourth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances, or possession.
    Troopers released no other information, including the kind or amount of drugs, because details could jeopardize an ongoing investigation, spokeswoman Megan Peters said.
    Asked how long the investigation had proceeded before Johnston's arrest, Peters would only say "a while."
    The Palmer District Attorney's office had no comment.
    Sherry Johnston was arrested around noon and booked at Mat-Su Pretrial Facility, according to a booking officer there. She was released on a $5,000 unsecured bond just after 2 p.m.
    No charging documents had been filed at Palmer courthouse by the end of the day, a clerk said.
    Levi Johnston sat with Bristol and the rest of the Palin family in St. Paul, Minn., during Gov. Palin's speech to the Republican National Convention, and he joined the family on the stage afterwards.
    When asked about the arrest, Palin's spokesman, Bill McAllister, issued the following statement by e-mail: "This is not a state government matter. Therefore the governor's communications staff will not be providing comment or scheduling interview opportunities."
    Johnston didn't come to the door of her home on Caribou Loop Road outside Wasilla on Thursday afternoon. A teenage boy who answered the door said he couldn't provide any information.

Levi Johnston's mother hit with drug charges: Crime | adn.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Maybe Levi's mother is the reason why Wasilla is the 'meth capital' of Alaska?

HAHA. It HAS to be METH.

There are trailers on Caribou Loop Road, who knew??? If someone did do a tv show I imagine it would be like Green Acres up in good ole Wasila.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Usmagazine.com | News - BREAKING NEWS: More Sarah Palin Drama: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested in Drug Sting

BREAKING NEWS: More Sarah Palin Drama: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested in Drug Sting
    Friday December 19, 2008

Bristol Palin (L) and her boyfriend Levi Johnston stand on stage during day three of the Republican National Convention (RNC) at the Xcel Energy Center on September 3, 2008 in St. Paul, Minnesota.
    Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Buzz up!The mother of Levi Johnston -- the 18-year-old boy who got Gov. Sarah Palin's teenage daughter pregnant -- was arrested Thursday in an undercover drug investigation, according to Alaska's Anchorage Daily News

Sherry L. Johnston has been charged six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance.

No other details -- including the kind or amount of drugs -- were released because it is an ongoing investigation, police said.

Sherry was served the warrant around noon at her home in Wasilla, Alaska, at the "conclusion of an undercover narcotics investigation," a police statement read. She was released on a $5,000 unsecured bond.

Asked how long the investigation had been going on before Sherry's arrest, police told the newspaper "a while."

Palin's spokesman, Bill McAllister, issued the following statement by e-mail: "This is not a state government matter. Therefore the governor's communications staff will not be providing comment or scheduling interview opportunities."

In an added twist: 18-year-old Bristol is due to give birth to a baby boy on Saturday, the governor's father, Chuck Heath, recently told Grandparents.com.

Asked what they'll name the boy, he joked, "Oscar . . . No, I'm just kidding. They donít have a name for it yet."

Elite Member

I can only laugh.. I feel only a little bad.

What fabulous genes this poor baby will have.
    Sarah Palin-what goes around,comes around! This is punishment straight out of the bible.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Considering Obama and Bush's past drug use, it may be that Levi's mom is positioning herself for a 2012 run.

Meth is so klassic!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information