Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush floundering badly and SURPRISE, Bin Laden comes out of hiding..

Question Bush floundering badly and SURPRISE, Bin Laden comes out of hiding..

Doesn't this strike anybody else as particularely convenient? Bush's medicare program has almost destroyed the ability for seniors to get their medication, Iraq is a mess and scandal has almost ripped the GOP apart... what could save them? What have they always relied on in the past?

Terrorism! 9/11! Bin Laden!

Bin Laden Warns of Attacks, Offers Truce
    Jan 19 10:28 AM US/Eastern
    Email this story

CAIRO, Egypt

Al-Jazeera aired an audiotape purportedly from Osama bin Laden on Thursday, saying al-Qaida is making preparations for attacks in the United States but offering a truce to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan.

The voice on the tape said heightened security measures in the United States are not the reason there have been no attacks there since the Sept. 11, 2001, suicide hijackings.

Instead, the reason is "because there are operations that need preparations, and you will see them," he said.

"Based on what I have said, it is better not to fight the Muslims on their land," he said. "We do not mind offering you a truce that is fair and long-term. ... So we can build Iraq and Afghanistan ... there is no shame in this solution because it prevents wasting of billions of dollars ... to merchants of war."

The speaker did not give conditions for a truce in the excerpts aired by the Arab broadcaster.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Bush floundering badly and SURPRISE, Bin Laden comes out of hiding..

We can reunite the country with throughts of the Evil Empire! Someone cue up the artificial news people to make up some new headlines. Good, now the public is unified and pacified.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Default Re: Bush floundering badly and SURPRISE, Bin Laden comes out of hiding..

Why do we take this government on its word that it's Bin Laden? For fucks sake, it could be some middle-eastern guy in a broom closet at the CIA with a casio recorder making this stuff, and then having it delivered to Al-JAzeera!

Easy enough to do!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ word up.

and i am one of the angry people... i just don't know what to do about it...
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Just talking about this probably has the Dept of Justice scouring this site. I bet if SVZ looked up who was on, he'd be pleasantly surprised.

Frightening....truly.

the quote that sticks from this new bin laden tape is that he's going to get America at "the heart of it's land". does this mean the heartland? because I can live without the red states.

I'm kidding, but it would be REALLY bad if an attack took place in middle america. there are a lot of minorities there that would suffer retaliation should something happen there...

The heart of its land....DC? that's the brain.

The heartland is useless as a target, nothing big or important enough.

California might be next.. LA is the entertainment capital, hollywood.. heart = emotion = drama = film, tv...

hmm.. was he speaking metaphorically or not?

Maybe it's another ploy to get said 'heartland' in the US, filled with religious kooks and inbred retards, to fall in line to support Bush again.

I wouldnt put it past him.

^^An attack on "the heartland" would be devastating because it would leave every single person in the country believing that wherever they were they could be next, be it DC or Des Moines. Also there are plenty of targets all over the country ..nuke plants, chemical plants, business centers,water supplies, power and energy lines, etc. etc....it is a scary thing to think about.

Additional Comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    ....DC? that's the brain.
    this made me laugh!

maybe they'll blow up the hoover dam or something.

And brain as in where the decisions are made I wasn't factoring WISDOM lol

I don't know, this new audio tape and it's quotes sound weird. Like an american wrote the script. I wish they would release the tape, and then I could ask a REAL Saudi if he's saying what the media is saying that he's saying....ok, that was a bad sentence.

Also, I personally believe that Bin Laden is STILL in the Lincoln bedroom, getting with the Bush Twins, and hanging out with Laura and George, getting high and making tapes.

^^Well, was the tape originally in English or Arabic. If it is translatted to Englih from Arabic, then it will sound very wetsern-ized.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

he's usually speaking in an Arabic language, but I'm sure if it is Saudi or another dielect.

I just feel like, how does Usama know about our opinion polls?! and that the Americans aren't for the war, unless he's actually on Air Force One drinking henessy with the Bush Twins?

They get news our in the Middle East--I'm sure he can easily get access to CNN or other news.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

SVZ

the internet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information