Thread: Greta Van Susteren's father was Joseph McCarthy's campaign strategist

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Greta Van Susteren's father was Joseph McCarthy's campaign strategist

I was messing around tonight and came across this:

Greta Van Susteren began smiling with a vague expression of pain from her birth on June 11, 1954, a birthday she shares with the non-bearded member of ZZ Top, the guitarist from Air Supply, Shia LaBeouf, and that super obese Mexican guy who got married on that reinforced four-poster bed all draped out in satin and with a photo spread in People.

She hails from Appleton, Wisconsin, birthplace of another notable dick, Senator Joseph McCarthy. In fact, her father, Urban Van Susteren—yeah, Urban, as in the alcoholic Australian country-western singer who somehow bagged Nicole Kidman—was not only friends with McCarthy, he was the campaign strategist who put him in the Senate in the first place. In fact, when not in Washington, McCarthy lived with the Van Susteren family, in their house.
    One can only imagine the scarring effect had a young Greta Van Susteren accidentally seen Joe McCarthy’s shriveled-up penis, which she almost certainly did, considering McCarthy was definitely the kind of guy who wore his boxers to the breakfast table. Greta Van Susteren - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks

This explains her idiocy so much. She was spoon fed dumb from early on.

Then there's this, which absolutely cracks me up:

Personal Life

Greta Van Susteren is married to John P. Coale, the lawyer who represented Lisa Marie Presley in her divorce from Michael Jackson. Van Susteren and Coale are Scientologists. No joke. Scientology is not a laughing matter, unless you retain better lawyers than they do, which is pretty much nobody.

Interestingly enough, Lise Van Susteren, Greta’s sister, is a prominent psychiatrist; the only thing Scientologists hate more than psychiatry is Brooke Shields.
    Lise Van Susteren was also once a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate, and her brother Dirk wrote the biography Howard Dean: A Citizen’s Guide to the Man Who Would Be President. You’d imagine Thanksgivings and Christmases with the Van Susterens are tense affairs.

You get the feeling that….

Greta Van Susteren has uttered the phrase “First Dude” more than anyone else on the face of the earth.

Greta Van Susteren won’t be such a big fan when they change it to On The Record with Sarah Palin, and her position as resident babe is usurped.

That said, if the Palins solicited Great Van Susteren for a three-way—even one involving the icy, corporophilic maneuver known as an “Alaskan Pipeline”—they still probably wouldn’t have to ask her twice.
    More hilarity at the link.

Oh, and Urban is a Scandinavian name. Very common there.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

haha. that explains a lot.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It doesn't explain why the other two kids went hte other way. Was she the hated and ignored middle child, the less pretty daughter, always looking to please daddy?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

her and her husband have a home here on Scientology row, along with Tom Cruise, John Travolta and mother, Lisa Marie Presley, but she has since sold hers. She is very private and not many people know she is Scientologist
    Last edited by cupcake; December 1st, 2008 at 07:19 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I don't care if she is smart -can't they do something about her face??? Call me shallow, but when her and Hannity Pudding are on together it's more than my eyes and ears can take.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

she looks like a bulldog.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I have a hard time with her voice too
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Hit By Ban Bus!

Greta got the short straw in that gene pool.

Straws clog the Mixedmetaphor brand pool filter
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

she had a facelift or something done a couple of years ago, but her mouth bugs the everliving crap out of me. like it cant close all the way or something
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She got the facelift when she switched from CNN to Faux. It was a big thing because when she went on the air the first day at Faux, the entire right wing when 'Gaaaaaahhhhh'. She frightening looking, although I can't decide which way was worse.

--Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information