Thread: The wolf slaughter continues (thanks to Sarah Palin)

Default The wolf slaughter continues (thanks to Sarah Palin)

Don't know if I'm allowed to post this, since they are asking for help, but had to give it a try. Mods--if it's not appropriate, please delete.

Monday, November 24, 2008
    The Wolf Slaughter Continues (thanks to Palin)

I know that all of you are sharing the same tough times I am. And I also know that many of you (like me) get many emails every day asking for donations. So believe me when I tell you that I am posting this in hopes that it will get passed around and perhaps we can at least help stop the slaughter that Bible Spice continues to support. If you can even give $5 that is going to help.

I am really afraid for animals right now. People losing homes means more homeless and euthanized pets. Slashed budgets hurt animals all across the board, domestic and wildlife. They are helpless victims in a tanking economy along with people. Why are we wasting the little money we have on fueling helicopters and sending aerial gunners out to destroy animals in their native habitat?

I am so impressed with the work Defenders of Wildlife do, and on a shoestring budget. They are one amazing organization.

Here is the email I got today. Please help if you can, or simply pass it on. Let's save some wolves and send a message to Palin that most folks don't like her slaughterin' ways.

I have some bad news for you: Alaska Governor Sarah Palinís aerial killing frenzy has begun.

Already, the slaughter has claimed the lives of 19 wolves -- more than in any November in the last 5 years. But there is something you can do to help.

Please help us save wolvesí lives by becoming a Wildlife Guardian with your small monthly donation. Your dependable support will be critical to our success in defeating Palinís terrible program.

If you canít make a monthly gift at this time, please consider making a one-time tax-deductible donation to help us stop the killing.

Gov. Sarah Palin proudly champions this deadly wolf killing program as ďone of those last-resort things.Ē

But Alaskaís aerial killing program has claimed the lives of more than 800 wolves -- including 14 helpless pups ruthlessly killed earlier this year -- and with 19 more wolves killed already, this season could see a record slaughter of hundreds more.

Thatís why your monthly Wildlife Guardian contribution of $5, $8, $19 (number of wolves already killed this season) or another amount is so critical right now. You can help stop Alaskaís aerial wolf-killing program -- and prevent programs like it from spreading to places like Greater Yellowstone.

As a Wildlife Guardian, your ongoing monthly donation -- just pennies per day -- will provide a new and reliable source of funds to wage this campaign on behalf of wolves in the critical months ahead.

With the support of concerned people like you, weíve been able to stop Governor Palinís bloody bounty for the severed paws of slaughtered wolves; stop Palinís stealth campaign to stifle the voice of Alaskaís citizens on the issue; and through our sister organization Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund, people like you helped prevent Gov. Palin from being a heart-beat away from the presidency.

This fight will be long and hard. But with your monthly contribution supporting our on-the-ground efforts, battle in the courts and fight in Congress, I know we can win.

Rodger Schlickeisen, President (c)Daniel J. Cox/www.naturalexpos
    For the Wild Ones,
    Rodger Schlickeisen, President Signature
    Rodger Schlickeisen
    President
    Defenders
    Just Ain't Right
    https://secure.defenders.org/site/Do...6xy9of5.app24a

Fucking stupid whore, why can't someone shoot HER from a helicopter.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Fucking stupid whore, why can't someone shoot HER from a helicopter.
    I thought you were opposed to guns!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

There aren't even any words left to express how beyond sick of this woman I am. It would be nice if she would completely disappear from the press forever.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I thought you were opposed to guns!
    Well then you figure out some way to load a ballista onto a chopper
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Fucking CUNT! Hope she dies in a fire.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Fucking CUNT! Hope she dies in a fire.
    Nope, I hope she lives through a fire.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

^^^you are bad! On the other hand it would be sort of great to see her wandering around disfigured - then the outside would match the inside. God I hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nope, I hope she lives through a fire.
    Ha! I love the way you think.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information