Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al-Qaida No. 2 insults Barack Obama with racial epithet

Default Al-Qaida No. 2 insults Barack Obama with racial epithet

(It's not the racial epithet you think it is, rather, in this case it was a term used by African Americans back in the 60's, and is a way of this no. 2 to try and insult/divide Black Americans which is pathetic and ridiculous)

Al-Qaida No. 2 insults Obama with racial epithet

Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader used a racial epithet to insult Barack Obama in a message posted Wednesday, describing the president-elect in demeaning terms that imply he does the bidding of whites.

Images

View Larger Image

The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies. Ayman al-Zawahri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.
    In al-Qaida's first response to Obama's victory, al-Zawahri also called the president-elect along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice "house negroes."
    Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house negroes."
    The message also includes old footage of speeches by Malcolm X in which he explains the term, saying black slaves who worked in their white masters' house were more servile than those who worked in the fields. Malcolm X used the term to criticize black leaders he accused of not standing up to whites.
    In Washington, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said the latest message was just "more despicable comments from a terrorist."
    The 11-minute 23-second video features the audio message by al-Zawahri, who appears only in a still image, along with other images, including one of Obama wearing a Jewish skullcap as he meets with Jewish leaders. In his speech, al-Zawahri refers to a Nov. 5 U.S. airstrike attack in Afghanistan, meaning the video was made after that date.
    Al-Zawahri said Obama's election has not changed American policies he said are aimed at oppressing Muslims and others.
    "America has put on a new face, but its heart full of hate, mind drowning in greed, and spirit which spreads evil, murder, repression and despotism continue to be the same as always," the deputy of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden said.
    He said Obama's plan to shift troops to Afghanistan is doomed to failure, because Afghans will resist.
    "Be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them," he said.
    Al-Zawahri did not threaten specific attacks, but warned Obama that he was "facing a Jihadi (holy war) awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see."
    He said Obama's victory showed Americans acknowledged that President George W. Bush's policies were a failure and that the result was an "admission of defeat in Iraq."
    But Obama's professions of support for Israel during the election campaign "confirmed to the Ummah (Islamic world) that you have chosen a stance of hostility to Islam and Muslims," al-Zawahri said.

Aw.

They don't like him. That's good.

they LOVED Bush.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Al-qaeda saying rude things? I'm shocked. They're just mad their endorsement didn't help Mccain win...

Isn't Obama suppose to be a Muslim Manchurian candidate who palls around with terrorists? Why would Al-Queda insult him? Fox News has got some explainin' to do.

I couldn't give two craps about what this thug says.

Oh Lawd. Back in the day calling someone a 'house nigga' means a throwdown is imminent. I'm pretty sure calling someone that these days will just get you laughed at.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's pretty sad when right-wing idiots are more racist than fucking al-qaida when it comes to Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Isn't Obama suppose to be a Muslim Manchurian candidate who palls around with terrorists? Why would Al-Queda insult him? Fox News has got some explainin' to do.
    They're probably pissed.

I didn't think Obama was descended from slaves. I could be wrong, but I thought his African roots were his dad, from Kenya.

And I am so freaking tired of these drama queens, from whatever wacked out religion they adhere to. "the dogs of afghanistan..." blah, blah, blah.

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    I didn't think Obama was descended from slaves. I could be wrong, but I thought his African roots were his dad, from Kenya.

And I am so freaking tired of these drama queens, from whatever wacked out religion they adhere to. "the dogs of afghanistan..." blah, blah, blah.
    You're right. Obama's not descended from slaves. His father is from Kenya.

But they were talking about this on the news and bought up an interesting point. Since America elected a person of color named Barack Hussein Obama to be president, who is popular around the world, it smacks in the face of everything Al-Queda says about America. So that's a hard sale for a recruiting tool in Africa, the Middle East and other places with high Muslim populations. So, basically, what they're trying to do is discredit Obama and try to diffuse some of his popularity.

Another interesting point that was brought up is why wasn't Bin Laden speaking? Leading to more speculation that he might be dead. But I won't believe that until I see a body.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    You're right. Obama's not descended from slaves. His father is from Kenya.

But they were talking about this on the news and bought up an interesting point. Since America elected a person of color named Barack Hussein Obama to be president, who is popular around the world, it smacks in the face of everything Al-Queda says about America. So that's a hard sale for a recruiting tool in Africa, the Middle East and other places with high Muslim populations. So, basically, what they're trying to do is discredit Obama and try to diffuse some of his popularity.

Another interesting point that was brought up is why wasn't Bin Laden speaking? Leading to more speculation that he might be dead. But I won't believe that until I see a body.
    Exactly! Right on point.

A longer article at NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/20/wo...da.html?ref=us

And I just love it. He's probably dumbfounded. Can you imagine his reaction when he watched it on television? The 44th President of the United States of America is...Barack Hussein Obama!

Al Qaeda 2: WTF?

I think they are doing this just to cover up Obama's terrorist ways.

This guy is a twat but its rumoured that he is the brains behind the whole organisation. Bin Laden is just a figurehead and the guy who supplied the money. This is guy is really Bin Laden's Dick Cheney- but Al Qaeda is pissed that Obama is the president and I agree it definitely takes the wind out of their recruiting sales pitch. Another thing to factor- there is alot of racism in the gulf states especially towards blacks and non arabs- in some cases slavery still exists there today.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    This guy is a twat but its rumoured that he is the brains behind the whole organisation. Bin Laden is just a figurehead and the guy who supplied the money. This is guy is really Bin Laden's Dick Cheney- but Al Qaeda is pissed that Obama is the president and I agree it definitely takes the wind out of their recruiting sales pitch. Another thing to factor- there is alot of racism in the gulf states especially towards blacks and non arabs- in some cases slavery still exists there today.
    That's true, too. Another thing that they pointed out on the news was that this guy was in charge of paying members of Al-Queda, and that he always made sure that the black members were paid less than the arab members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information