Thread: Barack Obama spokesman says 'Obama ready to RULE on day 1'

Default Barack Obama spokesman says 'Obama ready to RULE on day 1'

Again, some detractors have a heart attack on nothing.

Obama Spokesman Says 'Obama Ready to RULE on Day 1' | NewsBusters.org

The co-chair of Barack Obama's Transition Team, Valerie Jarrett, appeared on Meet the Press this weekend and used, shall we say, an interesting word to described what she thinks Barack Obama will be doing in January when he's officially sworn into office. She told Tom Brokaw that Obama will be ready to "rule" on day one. It's a word that reflects the worst fears that people have for Obama the "arrogant," the "messiah," that imagines he's here to "rule" instead of govern.

Jarret told Brokaw that "given the daunting challenges that we face, it's important that president elect Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one."

[YOUTUBE]q7Nlq80DVpo[/YOUTUBE]

Someone needs to get to Jarrett and inform her that American politicians are not Kings and do not "rule" from office. But if this is the attitude of Obama's transition team, what does The One himself imagine he is about to unleash? Could the fears that Obama thinks he is being anointed America's King be far off with this sort of talk flying about?

Yep, cuz he controls her with his mind from the Golden Palace he's building atop Mount Olympus.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I watched her entire 30 MINUTES on Meet the Press and thought she was excellent. I'm sorry that I didn't notice the one word out of 30 MINUTES, but she was calm, focused, self-deprecating and excited.

If the GOP is whining about one word then the next 2-4 years are going to be easy peasy. And yes, with a Dem Pres, and min 57-43 in the Senate and a +83-89 in the House, yes, that is RULING.

Its going to be like Clinton's administration, but 2x as worse being his ethnicity and conspiracy theorist nuts, like the ones still screaming about his birth certificate and saying he is a Muslim tuurrrist.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I watched her entire 30 MINUTES on Meet the Press and thought she was excellent. I'm sorry that I didn't notice the one word out of 30 MINUTES, but she was calm, focused, self-deprecating and excited.

If the GOP is whining about one word then the next 2-4 years are going to be easy peasy. And yes, with a Dem Pres, and min 57-43 in the Senate and a +83-89 in the House, yes, that is RULING.
    I watched her too & thought the same thing. She was great.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information