Thread: Joe Lieberman hasn't jumped to the GOP because the bribe isn't big enough yet

Lightbulb Joe Lieberman hasn't jumped to the GOP because the bribe isn't big enough yet

Did you need to hear anything else? He's open to the idea. Fine, someone give him a map to the Republican caucus and kick the traitor out the door.

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has reached out to Sen. Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.) about the prospect of joining the Republican conference, but Lieberman is still bargaining with Democratic leaders to keep his chairmanship, according to Senate aides in both parties.

“Senator Lieberman’s preference is to stay in the caucus, but he’s going to keep all his options open,” a Lieberman aide said. “McConnell has reached out to him and at this stage his position is he wants to remain in the caucus but losing the chairmanship is unacceptable.”

A Republican Senate aide said Friday morning that there was little McConnell could offer in terms of high ranking committee slots, which is why Lieberman is resisting overtures from the Republican side.

Get that? The only reason Lieberman has said yes to becoming a Republican is because the Republican bribe isn't big enough. Amazing.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    Would someone please kick this jackass to the curb
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm sure the evangelical, far-right, racist, anti-Semetic part of the GOP will welcome Joe with open arms. Go get 'em, Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I'm sure the evangelical, far-right, racist, anti-Semetic part of the GOP will welcome Joe with open arms. Go get 'em, Joe.
    I know, why he would want to be part of the GOP is beyond me. Especially since they nixed the idea of him as McCain's running mate.

Well I guess he's a whore now since everybody gets a turn for the right price. He'd be with Nader if that bitch had any money.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Senator Lieberman’s preference is to stay in the caucus, but he’s going to keep all his options open,”

HAHA. This bitch needs to take whatever they give him. He's lucky he hasn't caught a beatdown yet.

Breaking news he just lost his chairmanship lol

Wow Reid finally grew some balls- but some commentators are saying that the Dems may still need him for a Fillerbuster proof majority.

I was gonna say, my Rahmbo ain't gonna tolerate Lieberman's bushit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think Reid is trying to hedge his bets for future needs...but I say kick Joe to the curb and do everything in the dems power to alienate him and limit his influence and resources. Hopefully, his constituients will begin to see him as useless and we can get rid of him completely. Is that wrong?

They were dumb to vote for him in the first place but then the Repubs voted him than their own candidate during his election which says alot.

Thread Information