Thread: Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Today is a victory for our country"

Default Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Today is a victory for our country"

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Today Is a Victory for Our Country"
    Wednesday November 5, 2008

Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images; Chris McGrath/Getty ImagesBuzz up!

Although she fiercely supported John McCain, Elisabeth Hasselbeck isn't outraged that Democrat Barack Obama has been elected president.
    On Wednesday's The View, she recalled how her daughter Grace asked who lost the election.
    "No one lost today - and God knows I fought hard on the other side," Hasselbeck said. "Today is a victory for this country. The first black president. The first black first lady. The first black family. I haven't felt this good..."

Added Joy Behar (who famously clashed
    with Hasselbeck during the election): "Are you saying I was right all along?"
    Smiling, Hasselbeck and Behar then did a fist bump.

Sherri Shepherd couldn't keep her composure as she explained how it felt for there to be "no limitations" for people of color.
    Barbara Walters asked Shepherd, "So why were you undecided to the last minute?"
    "She (Sarah Palin) spoke to me," said Shepherd, "but this spoke to me more."

Usmagazine.com | News - Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Today Is a Victory for Our Country"
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Sounds like Baba Wawa laid down the law before airtime...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

they were all whispering and talking so low like someone died.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I bet she was wailing in her cornflakes the morning she woke up though. Hasslecrack is a Repub stepford wife - I doubt she felt proud that Obama was elected especially the way she kept carping on him and his associations with the booga men.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I bet she was wailing in her cornflakes the morning she woke up though. Hasslecrack is a Repub stepford wife - I doubt she felt proud that Obama was elected especially the way she kept carping on him and his associations with the booga men.

Another typical republican borderline like Palin, hates to lose worse than rape, murder, torture whatever, so if she loses (think Palin and Troopergate) well, it just didn't happen, cause she was on the winning side all along. These women are prototypes.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    In her defense she was very impressed with Barack after he spoke at the DNC convention a few years ago. Although she may not agree with his politicial views, she does recognize it's a historic election and I think that was her point.

I actually watched this this am. Wanted to see what this idiot said. I am not a fan of the show, or specifically ELIZABETH. But I have to say that she handled it well. Far better than I thought.

And what Sherri Shepard was moving. And Whoopi. And even Barbara......they showed some of MLK's 'I have a dream' speech and it was actually pretty good.....

I actually watched this this am. Wanted to see what this idiot said. I am not a fan of the show, or specifically ELIZABETH. But I have to say that she handled it well. Far better than I thought.
    What the public didn't see though was the producers of The View talking Elizabeth down from the nearest clocktower.

^^Yea, I'm sure she was a completely different person before and after the cameras were on. But, at least she was able to pull it together. She wasn't ALWAYS able to do that....

Thread Information