Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin in tears after loss

Default Sarah Palin in tears after loss

UPDATE: Gov. Sarah Palin in Tears After Loss
    Wednesday November 5, 2008

Sarah Palin looks on during a concession speech by Senator John McCain of Arizona, Republican presidential nominee, outside the Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S., on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008.
    Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg News/LandovBuzz up!

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin had tears in her eyes as John McCain gave his concession speech Tuesday night in Arizona.
    He called his running mate (and self-described "hockey mom") "one of the best campaigners I have ever seen and an impressive new voice in our party for reform and the principles that have always been our greatest strength."
    That line received the loudest applause of the night.

Palin is expected to arrive in Alaska sometime today in a campaign plane.
    After McCain's loss, she phoned supporters attending an event at the Wasilla Multi-Use Sports Complex.
    "Wasilla, are you there?" she asked.
    The crowd cheered as a cell phone was set up next to a microphone.
    "There are just no words for my appreciation for all the hard work you did," Palin said. "Obviously it was not our time, it was not our moment."
    "We're going to be just fine," she went on. "It is a shining moment tonight in history. We do congratulate Barack Obama. It's a great night in history. But I'll tell ya, Wasilla - and everybody there in Alaska - I am just proud to be able to represent Wasilla.
    "I am neither bitter nor vanquished, but very confident in the knowledge that there will be another day," she continued. "We can do that even from the homefront up in Alaska. I can't wait to join you there in Alaska. God bless you, thank you very much, and I love you more than you'll ever know, Mat-Su Valley."
    McCain chose Palin the nation's first female Republican vice presidential nominee and the butt of Saturday Night Live jokes to hopefully win the votes of Democratic and independent women. Shortly after he announced the news, she confirmed reports that her 17-year-old daughter Brisol was five months pregnant.
    After a rousing speech at the Republican National Convention (she famously called herself a pit bull in "lip stick"), however, Palin's popularity slipped.
    She came under fire after it was revealed that the Republican National Committee shelled out more than $150,000 to dress her.
    Polls also showed that men accounted for most of her support.
    On Tuesday, only about four in 10 voters told exit pollsters that they found Palin -- who had come under fire for rocky press interviews -- qualified to lead the nation, according to reports.
    Palin blamed the media for the reason why some female voters didn't fully embrace her.
    "You have to consider that there has been the constant barrage, a kind of spin on my record or my positions," she said on ABC's 20/20 last week.
    Some experts predict Palin's political future is far from over, suggesting that she could run in 2012.
    Asked if she made any regrets along the way, Palin told Fox News on Tuesday: "I just wish there was more hours in the day so we could've gotten around to more areas of our country."

Usmagazine.com | News - UPDATE: Gov. Sarah Palin in Tears After Loss
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Your time will never come, you ignorant beehived hick. Go back to Alaska and burn some books to keep warm.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

So...her 15 minutes are up!

Hopefully she'll stay a footnote, and not rear her medusa head upon the world stage again.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

As they say in hockey:

Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye

Elite Member

Can't wait for the postmortem when all the suppressed nastiness for this woman comes out.

oh boo hoo. Though she was an important source of internet traffic for anyone with a blog/website. "Sexy Sarah Palin" were the magic words to increase your hits! I've haven't seen such an internet frenzy since Britney Spears flashed the goodies & you name it; from Saudi Arabia, Iran, Eastern Europe, everywhere!!!

In fact I doubt we've seen the last of her. TV has discovered that she's magic, so she'll probably be back int he lime light an soon!

no doubt she'll start knifing everybody in the back today.. that'll be fun

I just think of this pitbull with lipstick's vile words addressed to Obama and him "palling around with terrorists" amongst so many of other ugly things she said about him and am humbled by the fact that people saw right through this mess.

Sarah, the people have spoken.

People should be thankful this nutjob came along when she did... because without her, this would have been a much closer election.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah, the people have spoken: PISS OFF

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    People should be thankful this nutjob came along when she did... because without her, this would have been a much closer election.
    Yes, I agree. Had McCain chosen a VP candidate that was more moderate, we might be looking at a different result. Palin was just too polarizing and too hateful and divisive in her speeches to garner support from open-minded normal people. She got the racist fundies all in a tither though.

Wouldn't it be funny if she did some Playboy spread now? LOL (and gross).

Yes Palin, take your musket and your hooker boots back to Wasilla.

14:59.

Cry, bitch. CRY!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information