Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin votes, discusses her future

Default Sarah Palin votes, discusses her future

Gov. Sarah Palin cast her vote in Wasilla, Alaska and spoke to reporters about her future.(AP PHOTO)
    WASILLA, Alaska (CNN) — Sarah Palin appeared calm and confident Tuesday morning during her brief sojourn to Wasilla, Alaska, where she greeted hometown supporters and cast her ballot before departing for Phoenix to join John McCain for an election night rally.
    The governor voted shortly after 7 a.m. at her former workplace, Wasilla City Hall. According to the National Weather Service, the temperature at the time was 18 degrees.
    Wearing jeans and accompanied by her husband Todd, Palin told reporters who had gathered to watch her vote that she is “very optimistic.”
    “Now tomorrow, I hope, I pray, I believe that I'll be able to wake up as Vice President elect, and be able to get to work in a transition mode with the President elect, John McCain,” she said.
    Palin refused to say if she had voted to re-elect Republican Sen. Ted Stevens, who was convicted last week of seven felony corruption charges.
    “I am also exercising my right to privacy, and I don't have to tell anybody who I vote for, nobody does, and that’s really cool about America also,” she said.
    Savoring her final solo appearance as a vice presidential candidate, Palin lingered for several minutes in front of local and national media, taking question after question despite multiple attempts by her staff to end the press conference.

The campaign entourage made two coffee runs while in Wasilla, stopping first in Kaladi Coffee, where the governor ordered two lattes and five regular coffees for her secret service agents.
    Before leaving the shop, Palin noticed Tuesday’s edition of the Anchorage Daily News, which led with the news that Alaska’s Personnel Board had cleared the governor of any wrongdoing in the firing of the state’s public safety commissioner. “Board exonerates Palin,” blared the paper’s front page.
    Palin showed it to an aide and called it a “nice headline.”
    An hour later, she made another pit stop for caffeine, this time visiting Mocha Moose, one of the town’s many free-standing coffee huts. The store’s owners had hung a red banner reading “Palin Fever” by the drive-thru window.
    As she waited for her beverages, a local reporter asked the governor how she envisions her role in national politics if McCain loses the election. Palin did not hesitate to muse about a future that might not include being vice president come January.
    “You know, if there is a role in national politics it won’t be so much partisan,” she said. “My efforts have always been here in the state of Alaska to get everybody to unite and work together and progress this state.”
    “It would certainly be a uniter type of role,” she added.
    Asked if she had any regrets about the campaign, Palin bemoaned “the state of journalism today.”
    “The blogosphere, the two, three hour news cycles, where just too much is reported based on gossip and innuendo and things taken out of context,” she explained, adding that she’d like to help improve the profession because she has “great respect for the world of journalism.”
    Palin discusses her future

And after going to five colleges for a journalism degree she can't name a newspaper that she reads. Yeah, lot of respect for journalism.

Here's your future, bitch

You'll want fries with it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She probably voted for Obama.

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

She probably put her own name as a write-in for President. I refuse to believe that anyone actually takes this person seriously, I think its more of a joke, actually.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    She probably voted for Obama.
    I always like to think she's got a hard-on for Obama.

She has teeny tiny lips.

Seriously, in that pic she is coming out of the booth all shady and in stealth mode. I think bitch voted for Obama.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^ Greys, it's like she's hiding from the polar bears and wolves who have started a revolt to ax her!

The most interesting thing about the article is that she is suddenly trying to paint herself as non-partisan. She is laying the groundwork for her own presidential bid as a uniter, not a divider...and it started today! I loathe this woman.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

You have no future STFU!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    The most interesting thing about the article is that she is suddenly trying to paint herself as non-partisan. She is laying the groundwork for her own presidential bid as a uniter, not a divider...and it started today! I loathe this woman.
    This woman is such a major slag. She could not be more to one side of a party than anyone else. She's sick and trying to act like the last few months didn't happen is stupid.

Fuck off,bitch.You're nothing but a joke.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

Sarah, you are the weakest link. Goodbye!

Elite Member

Have you noticed that she has been dressing much more casually lately?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information