Thread: They're fighting for our freedom!©

Talking They're fighting for our freedom!©

An editorial..

They're fighting for our freedom.

Really! I had no idea our freedom was in such jeopardy from someone on the other side of the planet, bereft of military capability, whose economy was in tatters and who had 2 ‘no-fly zones’ on either end of his tiny nation.

My god, it's a good thing we're over there securing our freedom (which wasn't in danger in 2002, not in 2001 or 1999.. or 1995.. or 1992.. or even back in 1982 when Rumsfeld was shaking hands with the man who supposedly wants to destroy our freedom!). Of course, this isn't the same man that was originally declared to hate our freedoms because he lived in Afghanistan but I guess this new guy feels the same way.

I feel A LOT better knowing that my freedom is safe, because that freedom has been pretty much suspended for the duration of the 'freedom threat', which we are protecting our suspended freedom from. Once that threat to our freedom is over, it'll be nice to enjoy said freedom as soon as it becomes unsuspended.

Of course, there hasn't been a timetable set for this whole ordeal to be over, because the threat to our freedom is ongoing and continuous. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to enjoy my suspended freedoms again but that's the price we pay when we want to protect the freedoms we've willingly given up from those who want to take them away from us.

God Bless George Bush and his uncanny ability to show me that by not having freedom, we can protect it from people who are completely incapable of destroying it in the first place. I'm sure they still hate our willingly sacrificed freedom even though we no longer have it, because that's what the President said.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

Default Re: They're fighting for our freedom!©

did you write this?

*giggles*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    An editorial..

They're fighting for our freedom.

Really! I had no idea our freedom was in such jeopardy from someone on the other side of the planet, bereft of military capability, whose economy was in tatters and who had 2 ‘no-fly zones’ on either end of his tiny nation.

My god, it's a good thing we're over there securing our freedom (which wasn't in danger in 2002, not in 2001 or 1999.. or 1995.. or 1992.. or even back in 1982 when Rumsfeld was shaking hands with the man who supposedly wants to destroy our freedom!). Of course, this isn't the same man that was originally declared to hate our freedoms because he lived in Afghanistan but I guess this new guy feels the same way.

I feel A LOT better knowing that my freedom is safe, because that freedom has been pretty much suspended for the duration of the 'freedom threat', which we are protecting our suspended freedom from. Once that threat to our freedom is over, it'll be nice to enjoy said freedom as soon as it becomes unsuspended.

Of course, there hasn't been a timetable set for this whole ordeal to be over, because the threat to our freedom is ongoing and continuous. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to enjoy my suspended freedoms again but that's the price we pay when we want to protect the freedoms we've willingly given up from those who want to take them away from us.

God Bless George Bush and his uncanny ability to show me that by not having freedom, we can protect it from people who are completely incapable of destroying it in the first place. I'm sure they still hate our willingly sacrificed freedom even though we no longer have it, because that's what the President said.
    Umm..actually nobody is fighting for your freedom...Bush couldn't possible care less about you as you are NOT AMERICAN! lol! He would probably throw you in Guantanamo if he could get his criminal hands on you!

I was channeling a pissed off American

Thread Information