Thread: Alec Baldwin calls Sarah Palin “Bible Spice”

Default Alec Baldwin calls Sarah Palin “Bible Spice”

Alec Baldwin calls Sarah Palin “Bible Spice”

“30 Rock” star Alec Baldwin was on David Letterman last night, and he talked about meeting Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin during his guest stint on |Saturday Night Live.” Baldwin said Palin was very nice and friendly and he called her “very game and very professional” for her appearance on SNL, which he likened to a dunk tank. He also confirmed that she’s hot in person and said “she’s a very beautiful woman.” Imitating Palin’s voice, Baldwin said that one of the first things she mentioned when she met him was that she knows one of his brothers.
    “I’ve been talking to your brother Stephen and we’ve been chatting, trying to figure out how to knock some sense into you.”
    Alec’s brother Stephen is an ardent Christian conservative. Alec told a funny story about him, and said he would hanging out with him at a restaurant and all of a sudden Stephen would look up from his soup and say all serious “You know, most of these people are going to hell.”
    Alec is an outspoken and committed Democrat. Of the upcoming election, he said he doesn’t think it’s a foregone conclusion despite the solid trend in the polls toward Obama.
    “I have a person that I want to win obviously, and I don’t think that’s a mystery. On the other hand, if he doesn’t win - if the other guy wins - if the guy who’s running with Bible Spice wins. [crowd claps and Paul Shaffer repeats 'Bible Spice']
    “If John McBush and Bible Spice win, we have to find a way to come together as a country, because we can’t let it be the way it’s been the last 8 years where there’s been this acrimony and this bitterness. We have to find a way somehow to do that.
    “But I do think that if Obama wins we will have seen something wonderful happen in our lifetime politically, and it’s been a long time since we’ve had that happen in this country.”

The third season of “30 Rock” premieres tonight at 9:30 on NBC.
    You can watch a clip of Baldwin’s appearance on the Late Show on CBS.com and on the Huffington Post. If you missed Barack Obama’s 30 minute special on television last night you can catch it on YouTube.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Alec Baldwin calls Sarah Palin “Bible Spice”
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I thought we (canada) bombed the Baldwins??

hahaha i love alec.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

If John McBush and Bible Spice win
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Elite Member

So, what happened to Stephen to make him a fundie? Did Alec beat him up when they were kids?

Stephens wife happened to stephen, she got him interested in religion after her (Brazilian I think)housekeeper got her interested. Alec is not aging well. he looked so good on Knots landing but theat was ages ago
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^He's still a better actor than any of his brothers.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Bible Spice....where does that rank on the list of greatest names for teh worst VP pick of all time? I'll put it in the top ten.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^I like it better than Caribou Barbie! It's more fitting.

OCK

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^I like it better than Caribou Barbie! It's more fitting.
    I think it's better too. We shouldn't be insulting Barbie by comparing her to Palin. Barbie is more qualified than Palin since she has already been president (and a million other things).
    ~~~Jesus please save me from your fanclub~~~

Bible Spice is funny. But Category 5 Moron is still my favorite name for Palin.

Wonder how John's feeling about promoting Eagleburger's endorsement so much lately after he got the news Eagleburger said Bible Spice would never make a good president. HA HA HA!!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Thread Information