Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The latest dumbfuckery: Voting for Barack Obama will SEND YOU TO HELL! booga booga!

Talking The latest dumbfuckery: Voting for Barack Obama will SEND YOU TO HELL! booga booga!

Still can't choose between John McCain and Barack Obama? Well, good news -- WorldNetDaily's Janet Porter has just made your decision much easier. Porter's latest column warns that a vote for Obama is irreconcilable with the Christian faith, and that those who do choose to vote Democratic this year have a terrible punishment awaiting them.

"To all those who name the name of Christ who plan to willfully disobey Him by voting for Obama, take warning. Not only is our nation in grave danger, according to the Word of God, so are you," Porter wrote.

What kind of danger are so many of us in? The really bad kind:

Be forewarned: If you willfully disobey God on life and marriage because of race or false hope for the economy, you will usher in the kind of change that brought the Soviet Union to collapse.

But the warning goes far beyond that. To those who think that God's grace gives them license to willfully disobey Him without consequences – think again:

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!' (Matthew 7:21-23)

That deals with your eternity.

Porter, who organized the Values Voter Debate that took place earlier this cycle, used to be a big Mike Huckabee booster. She served as co-chairwoman of his Faith and Values Coalition and made essentially the same warning about votes against Huckabee that she's now making about votes against McCain. But when we're talking about heaven and hell, what choice do we have but to go for the lesser of two evils?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that "voting for anyone else means an eternity in the fires of hell" is probably not the best message for a battered GOP.

War Room - Salon.com
    Retard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I already voted for Obama.

Get ready Hell, here I come
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Ha, ha, ha! Well at least I'll be in good company there although it may be a bit crowded.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

"To all those who name the name of Christ who plan to willfully disobey Him by voting for Obama, take warning. Not only is our nation in grave danger, according to the Word of God, so are you,"
    So, now GOD is endorsing Grumpy Old Man and Miss Mooseballs?

Wow at that Janet Porter article.

So much for not passing judgement on other people. It's really sickening that people spew so much hatred yet preach about how
    everyone should get along/love one another/etc.

Politics and religion should be kept seperate. They just don't mix.

Yippee! I have the marsh-mellows, hershey bars and graham crackers all ready. Can't wait to meet you all in person

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    So, now GOD is endorsing Grumpy Old Man and Miss Mooseballs?
    Hahaha! We'll have to look if GOM has a bunch of car tree air fresheners hanging in his limo to see if Mrs Mooseballs threw old salmon between the seats when he wasn't looking. Them mavericks can be tricksy!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Morons.
    These people are not Christians.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

I been getting hate emails warning that voting for Obama will put you in hell for weeks now...assholes.. such Christian love

Elite Member

Default Re

Yippee! I have the marsh-mellows, hershey bars and graham crackers all ready. Can't wait to meet you all in person

This could be the beginning of a new expression:

When Life gives you Hell
    Make Smores!

I know quite a few people that think this way. They are beyond reason.

It'll be good to meet you all. I love warm weather.

So, if voting for Obama will damn your eternal soul...

what happens if you vote Libertarian? Well, other than the complete waste of a vote, and possible siphoning of votes from a "real candidate"?

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    I know quite a few people that think this way. They are beyond reason.

It'll be good to meet you all. I love warm weather.
    I live in Phoenix so I wonder if hell will feel pretty much the same as living here?!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

I bet this woman is a ball of fun at dinner parties.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information