Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skinheads assasination plot foiled

Default Skinheads assasination plot foiled

HORRIBLE ATF: Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama Foiled|ABC 7 News
    ATF: Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama Foiled
    posted 3:24 pm Mon October 27, 2008
    tags: obamaplotassassinateskinheads

Stay on top of breaking news! Sign up for ABC 7 News e-mail alerts.
    Your Email:

WASHINGTON - Federal agents have broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama (web|news|bio) and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree, the ATF said Monday. In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.
    Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville field office for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate another 14. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.
    The men also sought to go on a national killing spree, with Obama as its final target, Cavanaugh told The Associated Press.
    "They said that would be their last, final act - that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

WHAT.THE.FUCK??????

Jesus H Christmas......how can people possibly be this threatened in life? Its mind boggling. And sick as hell.

and this is the only place in the world they'd get a fair trial.*eyeroll*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Sure, let every halfbrained (if that) nitwit get a gun license.
    Don't they realize that assasinations are TERRORIST ACTS?
    The same thing they're accusing our next president of?
    They should be prosecuted by their weapon of choice: firing squad!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Here come the crazies. Not only are they going to try to kill the only hope this nation has, they are going after innocent people as well.

That's right cupcake. True evil exists and McCain/Palin's silence when someone yells that Obama is a nigger at their campaign event feeds it.

Oh so now they are responsible for this? Oh My Lord...
    How about sites like Stormfront that breeds the hatered of these skinheads?
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

McCain and Palin have pandered to this element. They have given rise to the hatred which simmered beneath the surface. Not only do they pander to it, they use it to fuel their campaign.

No one said the candidates did this. What is obvious is McCain and Palin have used these mindsets as momentum for their campaign.

Hatemongering comes in many forms, is done in many ways, and is used for numerous reasons.

They could say stop it- they must hear some of that shit. Obama during his rallies when he hears any boos he tells them to stop. Compare and contrast both candidate's rallies huge difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    McCain and Palin have pandered to this element. They have given rise to the hatred which simmered beneath the surface. Not only do they pander to it, they use it to fuel their campaign.

No one said the candidates did this. What is obvious is McCain and Palin have used these mindsets as momentum for their campaign.

Hatemongering comes in many forms, is done in many ways, and is used for numerous reasons.
    Obama should know, he sat under a racist hatemonger for 20 years.
    Rip Mom

A*O

Obama is a target and that won't change after he's elected, in fact he will probably be in even more danger from all kinds of groups, many of them home grown, not just whacko white supermacists. That hiatus period between the election and the inauguration will be especially dangerous IMO.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

One of our two major political parties has been courting poorly educated zealots and southern bigots ever since Nixon's "Southern Strategy."

There are some fine people out there who call themselves Republican. Unfortunately, their party has been hijacked.

The real hijackers are the elite--not the supposed latte-sipping middle-class educated Democratic elite that the McCain campaign has been hypocritically lashing out at, but the top of the top wealthiest people in the world who want to run government in order to make more money for themselves and their cronies. That is what the Bush administration has been about.

This kind of elite pretends to be homespun, and they pretend to care about conservative social values. But the people at the top of the Republican Party do not care about the the ordinary, hardworking people they expect to vote for them. They do not really care about the evangelicals' goals, and they do not really care whether racism will drive people to vote for Republican candidates.

Therefore, it is not surprising that the racists of this nation find their home in the Republican Party at this time. And because the party accepts these jackasses, I will absolutely not vote for a single Republican candidate, because I will never do anything to support a party that harbors racists.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Do you really want to talk about hatemongering within organized religion? Jeremiah Wright made comments while at the pulpit. His congregation is responsible for that?

What about the Nazi Pope? Should Catholics denounce him? Nazis, if memory serves me correctly, led a slaughter based on hate.

If you want to see hatemongering, look at the fundamentalists who are far right and use religion as the basis for their beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    I'd rather have him 'sit under' a racist hatemonger for 20 years, than BE a racist hatemonger like Palin.

How about sites like Stormfront that breeds the hatered of these skinheads?
    How about sites like rapture ready, Rapture Ready - Powered by vBulletin that breeds the hatred of these so-called Christians, and that are just as bad as stromfront when it comes to racism and hate-mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    One of our two major political parties has been courting poorly educated zealots and southern bigots ever since Nixon's "Southern Strategy."

There are some fine people out there who call themselves Republican. Unfortunately, their party has been hijacked.

The real hijackers are the elite--not the supposed latte-sipping middle-class educated Democratic elite that the McCain campaign has been hypocritically lashing out at, but the top of the top wealthiest people in the world who want to run government in order to make more money for themselves and their cronies. That is what the Bush administration has been about.

This kind of elite pretends to be homespun, and they pretend to care about conservative social values. But the people at the top of the Republican Party do not care about the the ordinary, hardworking people they expect to vote for them. They do not really care about the evangelicals' goals, and they do not really care whether racism will drive people to vote for Republican candidates.

Therefore, it is not surprising that the racists of this nation find their home in the Republican Party at this time. And because the party accepts these jackasses, I will absolutely not vote for a single Republican candidate, because I will never do anything to support a party that harbors racists.
    WoW! You better hope and pray that the rest of you years on earth they pop put extraordinary Dem candidates. You cant lump all republicans as racist. You dont think there arent any Dems that dont like black people? Hispanic people? I would bet there are.
    Rip Mom

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information