Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin says 150K worth of clothes were never hers; McCain campaign disowns her

Talking Sarah Palin says 150K worth of clothes were never hers; McCain campaign disowns her

Oh man this is getting good. First off, Palin just outright lied, or accused the McCain campaign of outright lying, about her new $150,000 wardrobe they bought her to gussy her up for Joe Six Pack. Palin now claims the clothes aren't hers. Uh, so why is she wearing them? But the best part was what the McCain campaign said next:

A senior adviser to John McCain told CNN's Dana Bash that the comments about her wardrobe "were not the remarks we sent to her plane this morning."

It's pretty clear that the reports of warfare between the Palin and the McCain camps are now confirmed as true. This is gonna get ugly. And utterly delicious.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hahaha. Palin & Mccain are imploding.

that the comments about her wardrobe "were not the remarks we sent to her plane this morning."

She has gone rogue.This is fantastic.

NO WAY Dana said that?! Are you shitting me?! This is GOLDEN!!!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    that the comments about her wardrobe "were not the remarks we sent to her plane this morning."

She has gone rogue.This is fantastic.
    Noooooo she's a maverick or even better a rogue maverick!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hey guys, did you know that this is a NON ISSUE, but it's being blown wide open with all the proof in the pudding you can HANDLE?!~?!?11oneone
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If a $400 dollar haircut is an issue, surely a $150 000 dollar wardrobe is too.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

With $150,000, you could get a $400 haircut every 3 months for the next 94 years.

Governor Pretty Woman... Sarah, even Julia's character got to keep the clothes after she whored herself out, you should also..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

How did Rove not know this. Or did he? Why didn't they look at the people she's stabbed in the back in the short time she's been in gov't? It would have taken 5 minutes to figure it out. Why did they think they could control her, because all their wives are hopped up stepford pill-jockeys so they thought she would be one too? They ought to know that any elected official's drug of choice is power, whether male or female. Duh.

Reminds me of a few comments I read elsewhere last week:
    Let the Defenestrations Begin

LET THE DEFENESTRATIONS BEGIN....Politico reports on what's going on behind the scenes in Republican circles:
    With despair rising even among many of John McCain’s own advisers, influential Republicans inside and outside his campaign are engaged in an intense round of blame-casting and rear-covering — much of it virtually conceding that an Election Day rout is likely.

....“If you really want to see what ‘going negative’ is in politics, just watch the back-stabbing and blame game that we’re starting to see,” said Mark McKinnon, the ad man who left the campaign after McCain wrapped up the GOP primary. “And there’s one common theme: Everyone who wasn’t part of the campaign could have done better.”

“The cake is baked,” agreed a former McCain strategist. “We’re entering the finger-pointing and positioning-for-history part of the campaign. It’s every man for himself now.”
    I am so looking forward to this. Is this schadenfreude? Or does that require at least a veneer of pretending that you're not really taking pleasure in the misfortunes of others? I'm not sure. But I'm looking forward to it anyway.
    And you know the part I'm really looking forward to? Sarah Palin's role in all this. I expect her to rip McCain absolutely to shreds. On background, of course, but it will be no less vicious for that. Her future, such as it is, lies with the wingnut rump of the party, and she knows what her audience wants: John McCain's blood. And lots of it. They never liked him in the first place, and I expect them to be howling for his head on a platter starting at about 8:01 pm EST on November 4th.
    Palin-McCain: The Skirmishing Begins

PALIN-McCAIN: THE SKIRMISHING BEGINS....Yesterday I mentioned that I was looking forward to the (anonymous! on background!) war that was sure to erupt after the election between Sarah Palin and John McCain. Palin, after all, is not exactly famous for standing by her mentors in their hour of need. But guess what? I don't have to wait until after the election after all! Ben Smith reports:
    Palin supporters, inside the campaign and out, said Palin blames her handlers for a botched rollout and a tarnished public image — even as others in McCain's camp blame the pick of the relatively inexperienced Alaska governor, and her public performance, for McCain's decline.

"She's lost confidence in most of the people on the plane," said a senior Republican who speaks to Palin, referring to her campaign jet. He said Palin had begun to "go rogue" in some of her public pronouncements and decisions. "I think she'd like to go more rogue," he said.

...."The campaign as a whole bought completely into what the Washington media said — that she's completely inexperienced," said a close Palin ally outside the campaign who speaks regularly to the candidate.

"Her strategy was to be trustworthy and a team player during the convention and thereafter, but she felt completely mismanaged and mishandled and ill advised," the person said. "Recently, she's gone from relying on McCain advisers who were assigned to her to relying on her own instincts."
    Etc. etc.
    Read the whole thing, which I take as just the barest teaser of the bloodshed that's gong to erupt between McCain and Palin loyalists after the election. My prediction: they're both going to come out of it with their careers in ruins. The only difference is that Palin probably won't realize it for a while.

UPDATE: More exciting skirmishing here! "She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone," says a McCain adviser. "She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else. Also, she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: Divas trust only unto themselves, as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom."

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

CNN was reporting a few hours ago that Palin had 'gone rogue' so now even the mainstream media is saying she's clearly way off the page. Expect Peepaw to toss her under the Straight Talk Express any minute now.

Interesting side note, last week Obama spoke from the park right across the street from my house, this morning it was Palin. Obama, I didn't brave the crowds, hubby did. I sat on the porch with the kids and listened to the booming speech and cheering crowd. Left for work mere minutes before she was due to speak this morning and there was a fraction of Obama's crowd size waiting around in the chilly drizzle to watch Mooselini. I was tempted to call in sick just to heckle the bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Hey guys, did you know that this is a NON ISSUE, but it's being blown wide open with all the proof in the pudding you can HANDLE?!~?!?11oneone
    I don't have my fucking goggles yet!
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

This election is the most fun I've had in years. It gets better and better. I can hardly wait until the election is over and we hear all the dirt behind McCain's campaign.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Pfft, Mooselini will throw grandpa under the bus any econd now.. McTard's retirement is imminent, but her stupid fundie ass will keep screeching till she gets to the white house

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information