Thread: Apparently, voting for Barack Obama means you caused the 2nd Holocaust

Angry Apparently, voting for Barack Obama means you caused the 2nd Holocaust

McCain is desperate, desperate to convince everyone that Pennsylvania is in play. We saw from the Ashley Todd hoax that the McCain crew in Pennsylvania will try anything. You'd think they'd have learned something from Ms. Todd. But, it's getting even worse.

The Pennsylvania Republicans sent out a viciously nasty e-mail to Jewish voters. Knowing the McCain campaign modus operandi, the disavowal rings hollow. Really hollow:

Pennsylvania Republicans are disavowing an e-mail sent to Jewish voters that likens a vote for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama to events that led up to the Holocaust.

''Jewish Americans cannot afford to make the wrong decision on Tuesday, November 4th, 2008,'' the e-mail reads. ''Many of our ancestors ignored the warning signs in the 1930s and 1940s and made a tragic mistake. Let's not make a similar one this year!''

A copy of the e-mail, provided by Democratic officials, says it was ''Paid for by the Republican Federal Committee of PA - Victory 2008.''

It warns ''Fellow Jewish Voters'' of the danger of a second Holocaust due to the threats to Israel from its neighbors and touts Republican presidential candidate John McCain's qualifications over those of Obama.

How low can they go? That's the question for the next 10 days. It's going to get even worse. These people are despicable. The fall guy claims the e-mail was, in fact, authorized:

Political consultant Bryan Rudnick was identified as the person responsible for it. Rudnick, reached Saturday night, confirmed that he no longer works for the party, which employed him a few weeks ago as a consultant to do outreach to Jewish voters.

''I had authorization from party officials'' to send the e-mail, Rudnick said, but he declined to say who had signed off on it. ''I'm not looking to drag anyone else through the mud, so I'm not naming names right now,'' he said.

Yeah, it's okay to lie and smear Obama, but protect your fellow Republicans. What a slimy bunch.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    I'm sorry, but WHAT?

Holy fucking shit. McCain Godwin'd the fucking election.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

''Jewish Americans cannot afford to make the wrong decision on Tuesday, November 4th, 2008,'' the e-mail reads. ''Many of our ancestors ignored the warning signs in the 1930s and 1940s and made a tragic mistake. Let's not make a similar one this year!''

Yeah, because the man who is the product of an interracial marriage would follow the teachings of Hitler.

McCain is officially running a dirtier campaign than Dubya. Rove must really want to destroy McCain with these tactics.

This has Saryan written all over it.

Thread Information