Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GOP strategist: Palin's clothing allowance fine; Obama flying to grandma 'outrageous'

Default GOP strategist: Palin's clothing allowance fine; Obama flying to grandma 'outrageous'

Republican strategist Brad Blakeman, responding to a question about how John McCain could square his opposition to wasteful spending with the RNC shelling out over $150,000 on clothes and accessories for Sarah Palin, said that the real outrage is Barack Obama "taking a 767 campaign plane to go visit Grandma." This is the same grandmother who raised Obama and who is very seriously ill. Blakeman continued, "Forget about the energy that is wasted, what about the hundreds of thousands of dollars to take a private trip when this guy should be humping his bags on a commercial plane or taking a smaller plane. Taking a 767 of campaign money from people who could least afford it is more of an outrage in my opinion." Anchor David Schuster, laughing, replied, "That is one of the most valiant tries I have ever seen in this entire debate about Sarah Palin's clothing allowance."

[WATCH]

(video at source)

GOP Strategist On Palin's Clothing Allowance: Real Outrage Is "Obama Taking A 767 Campaign Plane To Visit Grandma" (VIDEO)

the real outrage is Barack Obama "taking a 767 campaign plane to go visit Grandma."
    How the hell is Obama suppose to get to Hawaii? Surf? And, yeah, Obama's a real SOB for wanting to see his DYING grandmother.

a flight costs hundreds of thousands of dollars now?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Dear GOP,

Sources tell me your asses would like to meet my foot.

-Me

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

This reminds me of a suspicious crazy-cakes phone call we got at work today. Someone claiming to be an Obama staffer calling from an NYC phone number that came up as registered to a RNC office to the national florist I work for. They were claiming to want to order get well flowers for his Grandma but didn't have the addy. Wanted to know if we had Obama's Grandmothers address?? WTF? Busted assholes.

Taking a 767 of campaign money from people who could least afford it is more of an outrage in my opinion."
    Minor nitpick. His plane is a 757. They're quite a bit smaller (narrowbody) and cheaper to run. Facts are a wonderful thing.

yeah, and chances are he didn't use campaign money to do it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Guess this dipshit Blakeman forgot about Palin flying her kids around on Alaska's money.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Dear GOP,

Sources tell me your asses would like to meet my foot.

-Me

Dear GOP,

Your ass just lit a vacancy sign, and my foot needs a room.

seriously? seriously? And if his grandmother dies without Obama's visit this exact same dill hole would have gone all over the media with how callous Obama is and how he'd rather win an election than show respect to his grandmother. Can a presidential candidate with a secret service detial even fly commercial?

1-800-STOP-THE-STUPID

When you succeed in making Nixon and his criminal cronies look like choirboys you KNOW you're running the dirtiest, sleaziest campaign EVER!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^^^ So true... I wonder how this'll go down in the history books.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    seriously? seriously? And if his grandmother dies without Obama's visit this exact same dill hole would have gone all over the media with how callous Obama is and how he'd rather win an election than show respect to his grandmother. Can a presidential candidate with a secret service detial even fly commercial?

1-800-STOP-THE-STUPID
    And if Obama had taken a commercial flight the Secret Service would've bumped all of the passengers from that flight. And the Republicans would say Obama was an asshole for doing that since he has his own plane.

Seriously, if it's not one thing, it's another...

The McCain campaign plane is better than Obama's, which is cramped, uncomfortable and smells terrible most of the time. Somehow the McCain folks manage to keep their charter clean, even where the press is seated.

Silver Member

I can't believe this bunch of lowlife sleazes who are running McCain's campaign,they really have no shame or heart whatsoever. Obama's grandmother could be in her final days and McCain's republican talking head complains about the plane Obama took to see his grandmother. What an ass. What a difference between Obama's team and McCain's. Obama's team is smart and classy,compared to the sleaze balls McCain has representing him.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information