Thread: Ridiculous direct mail in battleground states

Default Ridiculous direct mail in battleground states

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this...but has anyone else received anything of interest from the RNC? I received the "Muslim" DVD along with my husband a month ago, and promptly threw it away - most recently I received a huge flyer detailing Barack Obama's "elicit, complicit" relationship with Bill Ayers. Its getting aggravating, besides those two I usually receive around two things a week. I'm not sure why I've been "targeted" besides the fact that I live in a battleground state. The Ayers flyer was comedy gold though, it basically had a picture of Obama next to a statement Ayers supposedly made. And then it had a biography of Ayers bad deeds, and then talked about how Obama got his start in Ayers' living room and yada yada yada. It was basically a "do you want a terrorist sympathizer in the White House" type of propoganda. I haven't received anything from the Democrats. My husband was really, really pissed about the Muslim DVD though.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

No Muslim things, but for some reason, ever since McCain hasn't been doing so well here in Missouri, we've been getting a shitload of Jehova's Witness stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I don't know if this is the correct place to put this...but has anyone else received anything of interest from the RNC? I received the "Muslim" DVD along with my husband a month ago, and promptly threw it away - most recently I received a huge flyer detailing Barack Obama's "elicit, complicit" relationship with Bill Ayers. Its getting aggravating, besides those two I usually receive around two things a week. I'm not sure why I've been "targeted" besides the fact that I live in a battleground state. The Ayers flyer was comedy gold though, it basically had a picture of Obama next to a statement Ayers supposedly made. And then it had a biography of Ayers bad deeds, and then talked about how Obama got his start in Ayers' living room and yada yada yada. It was basically a "do you want a terrorist sympathizer in the White House" type of propoganda. I haven't received anything from the Democrats. My husband was really, really pissed about the Muslim DVD though.
    We received the dvd. And we got the same flyer you did. My hubby and I are both registered Dems and the McCain campaign called us on 2 different nights. I told them, sorry we aren't McCain supporters.

I live in Florida so I don't know if they are trying to confuse or convert people.

I have at least 3 or 4 flyers in my mailbox every night, most of them go straight into the recycle bin. I guess its not too surprising since i'm in a battleground/swing state.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm not receiving anything from Obama, though. I'm almost grateful at this point because those direct mailers are so damn annoying. I just hope and wish though that they aren't swaying some people to their cause. That Bill Ayers flyer is the exact type of thing that would confuse my older mother and make her ask questions, the flyer was obvious propoganda.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^Yes it is.

On the upside, I haven't seen any McCain tv ads here, all Obama.

Thread Information