Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin MAY release medical records

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Sarah Palin MAY release medical records

REEN, Ohio - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, indicated Wednesday that she would release her medical records, which she said would show that she had never been seriously ill.

Palin was the only member of the Democratic or Republican presidential tickets who had not discussed her health or allowed her medical records to become public. The Republican campaign’s silence on her medical history became an issue this week when The New York Times raised questions about the capacity of the Republican presidential nominee, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, to finish out a full term as a 72-year-old survivor of cancer.

Palin was joined by McCain in a joint interview with Brian Williams, anchor of “NBC Nightly News,” during which he predicted that he would overtake the Democratic presidential nominee, Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois, and win on Election Day.

Palin characterized interest in her medical history as another in a line of intrusive requests by “curiosity seekers.”

“My life has been an open book,” Palin said. “And my life is an open book today, and Americans deserve to know the background, the associations, the affiliations of a vice presidential candidate. I’m willing to continue to be an open book.”

Asked specifically if she would release her medical records, she replied, “The medical records — so be it.

“If that will allow some curiosity seekers, perhaps, to have, oh one more thing that they can either check the box off that they can find something to criticize, perhaps, or find something to rest them assured over, fine,” she said.

“I’m healthy, I’m happy, I’ve had five kids — that’s going to be in the medical records,” she added. “Never been seriously ill or hurt — you’ll see that in the medical records if they’re released.”Palin may release her medical records - Nightly News with Brian Williams - MSNBC.com

Interesting she should note that she's had five kids and it'll be in the records. I still think there's something odd about her flying back to Alaska while in labor to give birth there, unless it was to make sure the kid is a true Alaskan when they succeed in leaving the Union.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

an open book with a stymied ethics investigation, a husband who wanted to secede from the union, a downs baby that may or may not be hers, and a shitload of resentment in her home state. Yeah. Real open.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I was just talking with somebody about this tonight. There's a reason why she's not releasing those medical records, and it's probably because they'll show that she didn't give birth this year.

^^What's McCain's excuse? Oh Yeah - melanoma, only the most insidious cancer ever.

She'll probably release a censored version with whole sections blacked out.. IF she even releases them at all. Doesn't matter.. I don't need her doctor to tell me she's a stupid nutjob.

She sounded very indignant in the interview clip they aired on AC 360 about this. It didn't seem entirely clear to me that she was saying, yes, we will release them. She sounded more like she was complaining that people were talking about her not releasing some medical info like the other three (O, Mc & B).

yup i want to see the last time it was she birthed a baby. the REAL time!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She was probably pissed because asking about her medical records is one of those 'gotcha' questions, doggonit.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Default Re

She'll probably release a censored version with whole sections blacked out.. IF she even releases them at all. Doesn't matter.. I don't need her doctor to tell me she's a stupid nutjob.
    That's how I feel. It's not her health or medical history that concerns me. I know everything I need to know at this point.

she's scared because of her psychiatric history. she's nuts!

Elite Member

This really should be no big deal...unless Trig isn't hers!

If she releases her medical records, I guarantee they will only cover times up until early 2006.

She won't release jackshit. She's just saying that to get them off her back. Something must be hidden - perhaps an unfortunate case of crabs or genital warts?J/K but that would be funny.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Silver Member

She needs to release her IQ score.

And her children from her thumb.
    Her hubby might want his balls back, too..

Her SAT scores should be wider known. She already lacks the smarts and that score was petty. Wouldn't surprise me if Dubya did better.
    IMO, I'd rather know her high school and college grades. Her academic records are more vital than her medical records at this point. I need proof she's somehow remotely qualified and capable of becoming a VP. This is especially of concern with McCain being so old - his age makes me default to think of her as being our next president; a thought that scares me at my core.

Wouldn't it be awesome if it turns out she had an abortion though??

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I was just talking with somebody about this tonight. There's a reason why she's not releasing those medical records, and it's probably because they'll show that she didn't give birth this year.
    Well, in all fairness, are we going to start requiring all nominees to disclose their medical histories? I'm sorry but that is just bullshit. No matter what someone's politics are their medical records are protected information. What goes in and out of her crotch is no more my business than what goes in and out of yours (not you specifically, lol).

But seriously, it is obscene to me that people here are condoning this and joking about finding out if she has genital warts or an abortion in her past or whatever. I guarantee everyone here would be indignant if this had been asked of Obama or Biden or even Clionton (him or her). Every person is entitled to a private sexual history whether we like them or not. People seem to think that principles should be thrown out the window when the subject is someone they detest and that bothers me a lot.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information