Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compare the John McCain from 2 years ago to John McCain today - scary

Exclamation Compare the John McCain from 2 years ago to John McCain today - scary

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkWW6kHisQ[/YOUTUBE]
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

That creepy fucking smile after he says "follow him to the gates of hell" literally gave me chills. He looked like the fricking devil there.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

So sad. People who knew and liked McCain, like my brother-in-law, are also wondering "what happened to John McCain". I call it being power hungry at his last chance to be president.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

I've noticed that McCain's gotten worse since the Palin pick. Before she came along he seemed a little more put together, now he's unraveling by the day.

McCain has been hitting Cindy's med cabinet.

We are watching a man lose his mind on national televison.
    It's not even funny because he is running for POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I've noticed that McCain's gotten worse since the Palin pick. Before she came along he seemed a little more put together, now he's unraveling by the day.
    I agree. I think a part of him is pissed and upset because she wasn't his choice in the first place, and she's damaged his campaign. Like he wanted, he would have most probably done better with Lieberman. You have to feel for him in that capacity. He bowed under pressure and it probably cost him the Presidency. But yeah, it was an exemplary example of his poor judgment, his biggest flaw. I can't help but feel bad about that, honestly.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

My mom, a geriatric nurse for decades, watched him during each debate and commented that he showed signs of dementia. She said she could hear him slipping in and out of lucidity. She specialized in patients with Alzheimer's and such.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I agree. I think a part of him is pissed and upset because she wasn't his choice in the first place, and she's damaged his campaign. Like he wanted, he would have most probably done better with Lieberman. You have to feel for him in that capacity. He bowed under pressure and it probably cost him the Presidency. But yeah, it was an exemplary example of his poor judgment, his biggest flaw. I can't help but feel bad about that, honestly.
    I don't feel bad. This man sold his soul to Karl Rove and this is the outcome. Palin messes things up for him daily and you know what, that is what he chose. He chose to listen to his handlers. And this is where it's gotten him.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    My mom, a geriatric nurse for decades, watched him during each debate and commented that he showed signs of dementia. She said she could hear him slipping in and out of lucidity. She specialized in patients with Alzheimer's and such.
    Not surprising. The old man is def not all there. He's sooo sooo not up to par health-wise. It's insane he's running for POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    If he had picked Lieberman, the conservative base would've deserted him. So, he needed Palin to solidify the base, since they never liked McCain to begin with.

But there was another reason why Palin got forced onto the ticket. Rove wanted his own version of Obama. And in a twisted way that's what Palin is. She's young, attractive and charismatic. Except where Obama manages to inspire people, Palin manages to piss people off.

It's funny to me that Rove wanted someone like Obama yet that is the campaign that keeps talking so much sh* about him. These Rethugs are hypocrites of the biggest biggest size.

I think it's a great thing that the Palin pick is being unmasked for how cynically corrupt and ignorant the Repub party views women. They truly thought that merely putting a woman on the ticket would cause all of us weak minded women to swoon and follow lock step to cast our vote for McCain. Despite Palin's many and significant deficiencies, that, above all else, pisses me off more than anything.

If you want to see a more significant change, look at McCain when he was campaigning in 2000.

Yeah that was before Karl Rove and the K Street Bullies who are currently running McCain's campaign were busy beating McShame down in the name of GW. Why would anyone of sound mind hire people who were so despicable and raised such hatred toward your very own family? That made me think he's slipped a gear or two from the start. I can't wait for the Daily Show tonight with his latest speeches.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information