Thread: John McCain hires more racists who trashed his family back in 2000. Way to go.

Exclamation John McCain hires more racists who trashed his family back in 2000. Way to go.

Interesting that McCain is interested in the skills of a slime merchant who peddles racism. Now that's hate you can believe in. From ABC's Jake Tapper:

ABC News has learned that Warren Tompkins, one of the strategists of then-Gov. George W. Bush's South Carolina campaign in 2000 -- which Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., blamed for his family being slimed -- is now a part of the McCain-Palin campaign team, albeit in an "unofficial" role.

Tompkins, a protégé of Lee Atwater, has been dispatched to North Carolina to assess the state for the McCain-Palin campaign, Southern GOP strategists tell ABC News.....

The news of Tompkins being brought on board the McCain campaign brings to a total of three the number of GOP operatives McCain now is using despite the fact that he once held them responsible for the ugly campaign that contributed to his South Carolina primary defeat, a campaign in which McCain's wife Cindy was attacked for her past addiction to painkillers, and the McCains' adopted Bangladeshi daughter Bridget was targeted as his illegitimate black baby....

Eight years ago, of course, McCain was much chattier on the subject of these types of calls.

"A lot of phone calls were made by people who said we should be very ashamed about her, about the color of her skin," McCain told one interviewer. "Thousands and thousands of calls from people to voters saying 'You know the McCains have a black baby.' I believe that there is a special place in hell for people like those."

Now the people who slimed McCain's own daughter have a special place in John McCain's campaign. Way to defend your kid.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    Jesus. How low can this guy sink to win?

Who would vote for this? He hires the exact same people that attacked his family.

THE MAN HAS ABSOLUTELY NO MORALS WHATSOEVER.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Sell out..

His Alzheimer's prevents him from remembering.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I*m just not surprised one bit. He has shown time and time again that winning is of the utmost importance to him and he'll do anything, absolutely anything, to sit his old bottom in the Oval Office. He a fraud and a sham and should be banned to some remote island to contemplate his utter inability to act in an honorable way.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

usually when people sell their souls to the devil they at least like to do it behind closed doors. McCain seems to have no bottom level for how far down he will go to win...he ought to be ashamed to show his face.

Perhaps, like Gordon Liddy, these people have paid their dues to society. Unlike, of course, Bill Ayers, who evidently has not.

Which makes it okay.

Silver Member

I hope McCain falls on his butt on Election Day losing big to Obama, I will certainly celebrate if that happens. How would he feel then, that using slimy tactics and sleazy people to try to get the presidency this way and failing miserably. He has no honor anymore or shame either.

Quote Originally Posted by candy27 View Post
    I hope McCain falls on his butt on Election Day losing big to Obama, I will certainly celebrate if that happens. How would he feel then, that using slimy tactics and sleazy people to try to get the presidency this way and failing miserably. He has no honor anymore or shame either.
    McCain lost any honor he had left when he picked Palin as VP. That definitely wasn't putting Country First.

Thread Information