Thread: Sarah Palin praises Joe the Plumber for ruining Barack Obama's 'photo-op'

Default Sarah Palin praises Joe the Plumber for ruining Barack Obama's 'photo-op'

LANCASTER, Pennsylvania (CNN) — Sarah Palin invoked Joe "the Plumber" once again on Saturday in Pennsylvania, needling Barack Obama for having a “staged photo-op” interrupted by a voter asking him “a simple, a straightforward question” about taxes.
    “So when he left Joe’s neighborhood in Toledo, our opponent didn’t look real happy,” Palin said of Obama. “Seems that the staged photo-op there got ruined by a real person’s question. So here’s a guy working—standing there in his neighborhood when a candidate for president shows up and he wanted more than just a handshake and a campaign button. He wanted some answers.”
    If that scenario sounds familiar, it’s because Palin faced a similar moment on September 27 in Philadelphia at one of her own photo-ops, when Temple graduate student Michael Rovito approached the governor at a cheesesteak shop to ask her opinions on cross-border raids into Pakistan to hunt terrorists.
    Palin told Rovito the United States should “absolutely” attack within Pakistan to stop terrorists, a position at odds with McCain’s. The remark was picked up by a network camera crew and caused a headache for the GOP ticket, who were forced to explain their apparently conflicting views in a national television interview days later.
    At the rally in Lancaster on Saturday, Palin said that Joe Wurzelbacher, “bless his heart,” is being “investigated” and “attacked” because the Obama campaign didn’t appreciate him asking Obama a question about his tax plan.
    Though Pennsylvania is trending in the Democrats’ favor, Palin was campaigning in the heart of the state’s 16th congressional district, which went to President Bush by a nearly 30-point margin 2004.
    In another reminder that the campaign is actively promoting Palin’s feminine qualities while on the stump, the vice presidential candidate took the stage to Stevie Wonder’s “Isn’t She Lovely?,” a departure from the usual campaign theme song, Shania Twain’s “She’s Not Just a Pretty Face.”
    Palin praises Joe the Plumber for ruining Obama's 'photo-op'

Didn't this dingbat just say on Friday that she didn't want to talk about Joe the Plumber?

And I can't wait for Stevie to join the long list of singers to tell McCain/Palin to stop using his music. 'Isn't She Lovely?'

uh, a real person? Joe, real name sam, GOP plant, not a plumber, owes thousands in back taxes, and wouldnt lose any money under Obama's tax plan if he was?

That guy?

HOW THE FUCK IS HE ANYTHING REAL

Fuck you, stupid lying cuntrag fascist cow GRRRRRRRRRR*&^@&*^$&*%@&*%$&*^@%&*^%$^&*@%*&%&*@%& *%@%

and fuck all you retards who believe this shit! Read a fucking book! Better yet, jump off a cliff and spare the rest of us your mouthbreathing!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It's time she got struck by lightning for telling so many lies.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

In another reminder that the campaign is actively promoting Palin’s feminine qualities while on the stump, the vice presidential candidate took the stage to Stevie Wonder’s “Isn’t She Lovely?,” a departure from the usual campaign theme song, Shania Twain’s “She’s Not Just a Pretty Face.”
    Hey Palin, it's not a beauty pageant, get over yourself.

Yes it is. Those retards who LURVE her don't care that she can't even run a car wash. They just wanna fuck her. That gets their vote.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She's a box of rocks so if her pussy matches her brain they're in for the fucking of their lives, in more ways than one!

BITCH SHUT UP!! for fuck sake please...just go away. please?

God I can't wait til this election is over.
    Last edited by bychance; October 18th, 2008 at 03:55 PM.

I want to live in Palin lalalalaland where no fact or reality can penetrate. Shouldn't she have some pressing matter to handle in Wasilla by now?

One thing that stands out about Palin is that she is so consistently nasty. Just completely sarcastic and snarky and full of bitterness in her speeches. Biden nor Obama one have show any kind of behavior like this. And McCain is almost more of a harpie than she is. What a couple of (openly) nasty, vindictive nuts the rethugs have chosen this time around.

How do we know that the Republicans didn't set this up completely? As a "payback" for the cheese shop question Palin got asked. Waddaya wanna bet?

Happiness in Slavery by NIN or I'm an Asshole by Denis Leary are more appropriate.

On another note, I'd pay to see either candidate (and their VP's) get rickroll'd.

I can't believe this moran had the nerve to say that Joe the plumber is now being investigated because of Obama. No one knew who the hell he was from that "staged photo op". Once McCain chose to use him during the debate, Joe the plumbers life began to unravel.

Thread Information