Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vera Baker Barack Obama's secret girlfriend - did Barack Obama have an affair?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Vera Baker Barack Obama's secret girlfriend - did Barack Obama have an affair?

Is the lovable charismatic Barack hiding the fact that he has a girlfriend? Or is he the victim of the 'Bradley Effect?' Rumors are swarming that Obama has committed adultery on Michelle Obama with a woman by the name Vera Baker.

Vera baker is a staffer who worked for Barack Obama during his run for the United States in 2004. Rumor has it that Michelle Obama was complaining about the supposed close friendship between Barack Obama and Vera Baker and before the public knew it, she was transferred to work at the Caribbean on the island of Martinique.

The story goes as following: Vera Baker was Obama's "Finance Director" for his 2004 Senate campaign and made a good buck doing so. Although those who followed the campaign, Claire Serdiuk was known as the finance director on all the postings but strangely Vera Baker was paid too for the same position but not listed. According to reports, Michelle Obama became very angry about something and all of a sudden Vera Baker was relocated to New York. It is said that Michelle was EXTRA angry about something, but it was not specified as to what in the media. And then, not very long after relocating to New York, Vera Baker found herself on the island of Martinique.

The Daily Mail who released the name of the woman has since then said the claim is unsubstantiated but there is a quite a bit of story to go along with what we don't know. Could this mean that a major American newspaper company will be covering this story right before election? Rumor of Obama's adultery will most likely have an adverse effect on the election and could come up as the big 'October Surprise'. What's even stranger is the fact that this was brought up by bi-partisan Democrats, not republicans at the Daily Mail. Hmmm...strange no?

Whether not this is just dirt hitting the fan, as this gains popularity more and more people are going to want details. For Obama's case, I hope that this candidate did not make such a huge blunder.

Vera Baker Obama's Secret Girlfriend - Bradley Effect? - Original News: The Post Chronicle
    Last edited by Incognito; October 15th, 2008 at 02:37 AM.

Give me a fucking break, really!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh,gimme a break. I don't care if he screwed all of the Rockettes. Just get the economy fixed!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Vera Baker:Obama Girlfriend Smear

ETA: This lovely smear gem came from Larry Johnson the same dude that claimed he saw the alleged 'whitey' tape.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Looks like the smear traffic controllers are right on schedule with this one. As predicted, Obama adultery accusations arriving right on time at gate "holy shit we're about to lose".

But did he get a blow job in an important office? Ehh? EHH?

If Obama had been cheating on Michelle, she would've opened a super-sized can of whup ass.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Somehow I don't buy it. The way he looks at Michelle tells me they have hot sex on a regular basis. Anyone else ever notice the way they look at each other?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Somehow I don't buy it. The way he looks at Michelle tells me they have hot sex on a regular basis. Anyone else ever notice the way they look at each other?
    Yes, I have and it's adorable!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I'm going to have to have mr. butt watch a few tapes of them gazing at each other. I think he needs some inspiration. And has anyone ever noticed the way Cindy McCain looks at McSame? Talk about shooting daggers.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I'm going to have to have mr. butt watch a few tapes of them gazing at each other. I think he needs some inspiration. And has anyone ever noticed the way Cindy McCain looks at McSame? Talk about shooting daggers.
    No,no,Butt! That is when she looks as Palin!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I can't tell which one pisses her off more. She looks sour as hell 99% of the time. Cindy McCain is one woman who has not enjoyed her life and it shows.

--Sinclair Lewis

What? More stupid crap from Incognito? NO WAI
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

you're such a sexist when it comes to Sarah Palin and a hypocrite.

I bash sarah palin for the very stupid sexist shit she claims to hate yet promotes at every turn.. the hockeymom, the wife and mother, the family schtick.

When she stops using that shit as a political prop and starts running on her.. *snicker*.. qualifications, THAT is when attacking her for all that happy homemaker shit becomes sexist.

Not before.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information