Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOP supporters now screaming for terrorist attack against Barack Obama

Angry GOP supporters now screaming for terrorist attack against Barack Obama

John McCain and Sarah Palin should be very proud of the modern Republican party they've helped to create. The GOP has for years been a party far too cozy with hate and intolerance - with racists, anti-Semites, gay-bashers, and religious extremists - that's why many of us left the Republican party years ago. And now John McCain and Sarah Palin, in a last-ditch effort to win at any cost, have whipped up calls for violence against their opponent that we've never seen in an election season that I can recall. Repeated calls at Palin/McCain rallies, and at election events around the country, for Obama to be assassinated. That'll go over well with women and independents. And the Republicans wonder why more and more people are fleeing their party.

John McCain and Sarah Palin have entered very dangerous territory here.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    Could someone post the full story, work has the link blocked for me:

TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | Anti-Obama Fury Spills Over Into Down-Ticket Contests: "Bomb Obama"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Anti-Obama Fury Spills Over Into Down-Ticket Contests: "Bomb Obama"

By Greg Sargent - October 10, 2008, 12:22PM
    The fury and loathing of Obama being whipped up largely by McCain-Palin-GOP rhetoric about the Illinois Senator is now spilling into down-ticket races, specifically the battle between GOP incumbent Saxby Chambliss and his Dem challenger:
    Thursday's debate took place in front of a highly partisan crowd in the GOP stronghold of Middle Georgia. Chambliss supporters waved "Saxby" signs and offered up a sustained "boos" when Martin mentioned Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.
    "Bomb Obama," one woman hollered.
    This isn't a McCain rally, to be sure. But McCain could definitely have an impact on the overall climate if he called on the McCainiacs to calm down a notch or two and made a public gesture of some kind in order to let it be known that some behavior is simply unacceptable.
    Asking the McCain campaign to stop insinuating that Obama is a terrorist is probably a bit much to expect. But as the leader of the Republican Party right now, he could let it be known that there is a line somewhere that shouldn't be crossed. Of course, that would require him to show leadership.
    TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | Anti-Obama Fury Spills Over Into Down-Ticket Contests: "Bomb Obama"

This is getting ugly and where is the MSM???

Republicans are scared, because they know Obama is on his way to winning. And if Obama does win, conservatives are going to HATE McCain even more than they do now.

I'll be surprised if Obama could SURVIVE his first term.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ Yeah, it's starting to look that way. I fear for him, he better step up security, that's for sure.

So they are calling Obama a terrorist, but yet they are now calling on terrorist to kill him? Oh the irony.

Scary.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I really have to ask, are this many people down there really that buttfuck stupid?

I mean, I live in a pretty metropolitan city, but even in the smaller one i grew up in (nations capital) i never saw anything like this... unless it was shipped in from abroad (and the US) for some anti-gay protest on parliament hill..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I'll be surprised if Obama could SURVIVE his first term.

That is my fear as well- but if someone will try to assasinate him then I think that will create a shitstorm - and I am not talking about race relations
    America is pretty divided politically the past 8 years thanks to the partisanship this will make things even more tense.

I really have to ask, are this many people down there really that buttfuck stupid?

I mean, I live in a pretty metropolitan city, but even in the smaller one i grew up in (nations capital) i never saw anything like this... unless it was shipped in from abroad (and the US) for some anti-gay protest on parliament hill..
    You know, I didn't think so, and was trying to think people were past the race issues, but it's starting to look very 1950's again.
    I had a friend that kept saying, in the beginning, that he thought it would come to this if he got elected. I kept saying I just didn't think so. I was wrong.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is a low point in American history. Really wonderful people there. Really.

uh, wait...I thought Obama was the terra-ist...???

I can see a SNL skit coming out of this, Obama the terrorist flagellating himself or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    You know, I didn't think so, and was trying to think people were past the race issues, but it's starting to look very 1950's again.
    I had a friend that kept saying, in the beginning, that he thought it would come to this if he got elected. I kept saying I just didn't think so. I was wrong.
    My dad said the same thing.He's always been an Obama supporter,but he feared for him because of this garbage.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^ Yeah, it's starting to look that way. I fear for him, he better step up security, that's for sure.

So they are calling Obama a terrorist, but yet they are now calling on terrorist to kill him? Oh the irony.
    You've got that right. It's downright sick.

YES, not all of course, but a good majority of them are not bright and they are extremely set in their ways. And it's disgusting, because it makes the smart Americans look like morons when the world sees these crazy ass idiots spewing crap like this. It sucks for the rest of us.

Totally agree. It's sad.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I grew up in a neighboring territory to buttfuck stupidville, and the answer is Yes. This many people there are that fucking stupid.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Someone posted this at ONTD politcal- its quite ironic especially now with the targeted attacks on Obama about his character- but he laid this out months ago.
    YouTube - Obama Knew It Was Coming All Along
    Its quite funny lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information