Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin thinks if Barack Obama wins then the Presididency would lose its prestige

Default Sarah Palin thinks if Barack Obama wins then the Presididency would lose its prestige

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin attacked Barack Obama Thursday for not being honest about his association with 1960s radical William Ayers.

“Barack Obama hasn’t told the American people the total truth about that, about his association with Ayers,” Palin said on conservative radio host Laura Ingraham’s show. “Doggonit, he fails to tell the American people with candor and with truthfulness what his associations are and we have to know.”

Palin blamed the media for not providing what she characterized as the same level of scrutiny to Obama that it has applied to her and running mate John McCain.

“I don't see the other ticket being asked to be truthful and give details,” Palin said.

“Some in the mainstream media are saying that, well, we’re taking the gloves off unfairly. No. You know there are only, what, 26 days to go. We gotta start getting answers to these questions that are paramount here so that voters have a choice in front of them that is based on truthfulness and candor. They deserve it.”

The Alaska governor told Ingraham’s listeners that if those questions were being answered, voters would find Obama “out of the mainstream,” adding that the Illinois senator would diminish “the prestige of the United States presidency.”

“What does it say when Barack Obama says he would sit down unconditionally with Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong Il and others, unconditionally, and I guess sort of hand over some of the prestige of the United States presidency and validate, I think validate, some of the positions that these dictators have taken,” Palin said.

“Barack Obama is so far out of mainstream America. And the policies I fear that he would support, that are so far left, that are maybe today in the campaign are packaged up to look real pretty and mainstream, they are not.”

Obama accused the McCain campaign of trying to score “cheap political points” by hitting him on Ayers Wednesday during an interview with ABC.

“I'll repeat again what I've said many times. This is a guy who engaged in some despicable acts 40 years ago when I was eight years old. By the time I met him, 10 or 15 years ago, he was a college professor of education at the University of Illinois,” Obama said.

“The notion that somehow he has been involved in my campaign, that he is an adviser of mine, that . . . I've 'palled around with a terrorist', all these statements are made simply to try to score cheap political points.”
    Palin: Obama not telling ‘total truth’ - Andy Barr - Politico.com

More code words from the Moose's mouth

The Alaska governor told Ingraham’s listeners that if those questions were being answered, voters would find Obama “out of the mainstream,” adding that the Illinois senator would diminish “the prestige of the United States presidency.”
    She's engaging in racism. Right there. What a bitch. Actually, I should say cunt. It's more appropriate.

Elite Member

I'll join with you. Fucking bitchy cunt.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's a one note song...all we hear is Ayers, Ayers, Ayers and then a bit about how Obama isn't quite a 'real' American. She is one vicious harpy.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

And I think shes definitely a racist- shes revelling in this shit- remember that article about calling Obama Sambo? I bet thats true. I hope there is a tape/vid or something that comes out soon because this woman is fucking Cruella de Cunt .

Elite Member

When she was first selected as running mate, I was appalled. After a couple of days, I decided to calm down and give her a chance.

Now I'm scared of her. What a miserable excuse for a human being! My only hope is that the bile flowing from her now ruins her chance of a political future. I do think she has potential as an Ann Coulter-
    type on Fox News or something.

I think she's the real Racist Skank. Not Paris.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow what a fucking cunt. Really I kind felt bad for her in the beginning but she's like that Headmistress in the Harry Potter Series with her kitties and pink sweaters and fucking evil.

She's got one hell of a nerve demanding candor from Obama. Cooperate with the Troopergate investigation first, bitch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She makes me sick.

I think more countries will respect us for voting in Obama since he's intelligent and has an understanding of domestic/foreign issues, unlike Dubya.

This disgusting sorry excuse for a woman would lose the check-out counter at Wendy's its prestige, if she were to end up working there after her ticket loses these elections deservedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    She makes me sick.

I think more countries will respect us for voting in Obama since he's intelligent and has an understanding of domestic/foreign issues, unlike Dubya.
    If, godforbid, this country is stupid enough to vote the Mcsame ticket into office, I think the rest of the world should just boycot the US and never form any alliance with them again, until the first term is over. Just isolate the US. I'm sorry, I love my country, but such a degree of ignorance should be punished harshly.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hell, if McCain wins the election, I may boycott the US myself. I don't even want to think about what a nightmare that would be for us all.

Sarah, your racism is showing..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

She must have left her Grand Kleagle robes at the dry cleaners again but we still know she's a racist.

When Obama wins it's going to go a very long way in starting the long process restoring trust with the rest of the world. Hopefully those in other countries will realize that the policies of the last eight years represent a minority of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    She's a one note song...all we hear is Ayers, Ayers, Ayers and then a bit about how Obama isn't quite a 'real' American. She is one vicious harpy.
    He (and Biden) should respond to these claims in a more precise manner, because I'm tired of hearing it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information