Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Republicans pose as Barack Obama supporters to misrepresent him

Default Young Republicans pose as Barack Obama supporters to misrepresent him

Search Names | Facebook

Folks, thanks to Obama's web 2.0 platform, anyone can play the CONTACT AN OBAMA VOTER in PA game!

Here's what you Republicans need to do:

1. Go to BarackObama.com and register (it takes about 30sec.)
    2. Sign up for Neighbor to Neighbor with your Obama-identity
    3. Google a random city in PA (Not Pittsburgh or Philly), get the address and phone number for a local pizzeria or business.
    4. START MAKING CALLS FOR BARACK!

Keep in mind when making these calls, that you're not trying to persuade people to vote for John McCain. You're also not trying to lie to them either.

Your goal should be to present the clear facts about Obama's ultra-liberal record - everything from his 500% tax increase on firearms he proposed in Illinois to his plan of redistribution of wealth from the rich down to those who are poor. Find the talking points (I will soon post some of my own) and smilingly deliver the great message that make up Obama's policies!

It also doesn't hurt to make fun of John McCain while you're at it. Here's a good one:

"Have you seen Obama's new commercial about John McCain? ...ha... It's so funny! John McCain can't even use a computer - what an idiot. I mean he can't even type on a keyboard... He says it's because he lost control of his fine motor skills when he was beaten as a POW! Isn't that ridiculous! I think it's funny."

Remember, this is serious. You don't want to ever lie about Obama. His liberal policies are enough to scare away Independents. Also, while you want to keep it authentic by sounding like an elitist snob or hippie college student, you must realize that real people are on the other end and you must treat them with respect.

Good luck and SHHH!!! We want this to remain a secret. Clandestine operations such as these shouldn't get out!
    What asses.

this should be sent to media outlets
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's great, they are trying to make him make fun of old people who don't know how to use the computer themselves. Man McCain is sick.

And this is the party that likes the claim that they have superior values? All I ever read anymore is the vile things Republicans are doing to try to discourage voter turnout and smear Obama. These people are disgusting and I'm glad that my fellow Democrats are better people than this.

Also, while you want to keep it authentic by sounding like an elitist snob or hippie college student,

Hahahahaha. Idiots. I'm sorry but when did it become cool to be stupid?

Since the GOP was in power.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ Lol. Yeah, yeah I know but still. They take pride in being ignorant. It's sad.

I want to know when the reporters are going to ask McFuck and Moosekiller about what they think about their rallies going insane.

McCain is going to be here this weekend for a rally. I should pose as a McCain supporter and then try to ask "gotcha" questions.

My boss had a friend come in this morning and they were discussing the situation. The guy goes on to tell my boss that Obama was going to raise the estate tax to 90%....among other things.

So, after the man left my boss asked me if I heard him and I said, "yes, but he's wrong."

Anyway, my boss started calling his children and other people telling them not to vote for Obama.

I got so pissed. So while he was at lunch, I pulled up the correct info. from Obama's site and laid it on his desk, with a note saying, "You may want to call everyone that you misinformed."

good for you

This is another sign of McCain's campaign imploding.

Hope they call my 85 year old mother because she will tell them to fuck off in no uncertain terms - first of all she can't hear well and secondly likes Obama cause under his plan she won't have to file income taxes any more on her pension. She told one McCain caller that she was very ill and McShame looked worse than her so why would she vote for him when that dumb, dumb who doesn't read would be in charge then. They actually hung up on her and that really pissed her off.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^ Your mom sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Your mom sounds like fun.

She's a scream sometimes since she figured out old people can say anything and get away with it. She actually waits for campaign calls, hahaha. Then she keeps them on the phone for an hour talking about growing up in the depression and serving in WWII as a WAVE and they better stop taking her money, Bush is a lying crook, etc, etc. Then she badgers them about how they got her number since she's been a democrat since 1944 and her number is unlisted. Drives them crazy! She's nice to the Obama people though.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^ That's funny stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information