Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got an email from McGeezer

Thumbs down I got an email from McGeezer

I'm not sure how this made it past my spam filter but gee, Mr. McWonkeye sent me an email. Don't I feel special. How many others out there got this crap as well? Note the infamous salutation:

My Friends,

Millions of Americans on Main Street are feeling the effects of our current economic crisis largely brought on by corruption and greed at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Wall Street. Our next president must come into office with a plan to address the very root the failing housing market.

Last night, during my debate with Senator Obama, I announced my plan to fix the root of our problem and I'd like to share a little more with you today.

If elected president, I will direct my Treasury Secretary to implement an American Homeownership Resurgence Plan to keep families in their homes, avoid foreclosures, save failing neighborhoods, stabilize the housing market and attack the roots of our financial crisis.

America's families are bearing a heavy burden from falling housing prices, mortgage delinquencies, foreclosures, and a weak economy. It is important that those families who have worked hard enough to finance homeownership not have that dream crushed under the weight of the wrong mortgage.

For those that cannot make inflated payments or their mortgage exceeds the value of their home, mortgages must be re-structured to put losses on the books and put homeowners in manageable mortgages.

This Resurgence Plan would purchase mortgages directly from homeowners and mortgage servicers, and replace them with manageable, fixed-rate mortgages that will keep families in their homes.

By purchasing the existing, failing mortgages the resurgence plan will eliminate uncertainty over defaults, support the value of mortgage-backed derivatives and alleviate risks that are freezing financial markets.

I am ready to lead our country out of this financial crisis and I am ready to work with anyone and everyone who will help. Together, I know we can work together to find solutions for these challenging times. Please do your part today and spread the word about my new plan by forwarding this email on to your neighbors, friends, family and coworkers. Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. Homeownership represents the very core of our American economic system. This is not the time for politics. We must move aggressively to provide relief and stability for all Americans.

Yes, I know he didn't personally send it because his three inch long arms can't reach the keyboard.
    Fucking loser. Oh, did I say that out loud?

Why can't I get an email from That One instead? I better wish upon a star tonight.

Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

he didnt send it because he doesnt know what the internet is

Are you subscribed to his website (JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008)? That is the only way to receive emails from candidates. Not to point the obvious, but Welcome to Obama for America website is much better.

SVZ

MY FRIENDS

my friends

MY FRIENDS

AAAaaargh! If you check out the McCain site, there's a welcome video by Palin! Eeeek! I feel like I've been hit by a surprise attack. I was not expecting that.

Waaay better graphic design on the Obama site.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Are you subscribed to his website (JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008)? That is the only way to receive emails from candidates. Not to point the obvious, but Welcome to Obama for America website is much better.
    OMG! McPOW!'s site design is TERRIBLE. For all of Cindy's money, couldn't they have afforded a better designer? That's one thing I appreciate about all of Obama/Biden's campaign materials, the design work is excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    MY FRIENDS

my friends

MY FRIENDS
    you must take 3 shots now.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Oh hell no, I'm not subscribed to that site - unless someone in my family did it just to irritate the shit out of me. (I do tend to discuss politics about 24-7 these days.) My friends, I must investigate this at once.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Damn, that's a lot of fucking makeup in that vid.

Home reSURGEnce plan??

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Last night, during my debate with Senator Obama, I announced my plan to fix the root of our problem and I'd like to share a little more with you today.
    Shouldn't that read "Last night, during my debate with THAT ONE, ....."

If elected president, I will direct my Treasury Secretary to implement an American Homeownership Resurgence Plan
    P.S. Homeownership represents the very core of our American economic system. This is not the time for politics. We must move aggressively to provide relief and stability for all Americans.
    Repugs really have a love affair with words containing the term "surge".

[i]P.S. Homeownership represents the very core of our American economic system. This is not the time for politics. We must move aggressively to provide relief and stability for all Americans.
    Friggin' liar!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    you must take 3 shots now.
    ...and one for "Main Street".
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

The way his campaign is going, I was expecting a paragraph in there about a trunk full of money that needs to get out of Nigeria.

I love how he has a P.S. at the bottom.

It should say P.S. I am old and can't remember what I just said.

I am SO tired of all the phone calls from both sides. I swear, I get at least 5 calls a week. Always when I have just set down for dinner too.

The guy the other night went on to tell me why he supported McCain when he ran last time, and why he isn't going to this time. I DO NOT CARE. I am not basing my vote on some random stranger and his ordeals in life. (BTW, he tried to tell me that McCain ran for President in the early 1990's). I finally told the guy, "Thank you for your time" and hung up. I swear to God, the moron called me right back and said, "Hello, can I please speak with Mrs. Sweetie Sweetpants ( ) I said, I JUST talked to you. Then he wanted to argue that he hadn't. I finally just hung up again.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    MY FRIENDS

my friends

MY FRIENDS

When did everybody become his friends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information