Thread: Barack Obama heads John McCain off at the pass: releases documentary on Keating 5

Lightbulb Barack Obama heads John McCain off at the pass: releases documentary on Keating 5

the trailer may be viewed hyah!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsI_0bV2CZo[/YOUTUBE]

Barack Obama is taking Sarah Palin at John McCain at their words. All weekend McCain sent the head of his ticket, Sarah Palin, out to talk about Barack Obama's "associations." What she meant was, she was going to talk about stories that CNN and AP and the NYT have already debunked. But Obama takes Palin at her word, and if Sarah Palin and John McCain want to talk about associations, then let's.

Monday at noon, Obama officially launches a 13-minute documentary about John McCain's huge financial ethics scandal, the Keating Five Scandal. The clip above is a teaser for the documentary that will be posted at noon Eastern on Monday.

Obama is sending out literally millions of emails, asking people to go to the Web site, read what's there, watch the video when it comes up tomorrow, and then send the link for the site to every one of your friends, telling them it's must-see information about John McCain's corrupt ethics. Remember, the Keating Five isn't just another scandal, it's a financial scandal in which John McCain and 4 other Senators did favors for big banker friends who then brought down 1,000 US banks. Sound familiar? And John did this at the age of 54. He was no spring chicken. By the age of 54, your ethics are pretty well established.

Visit KeatingEconomics.com and then send the link to all of your friends.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    Snap. That was fast work by Obama.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Obama said months ago that he wouldn't take the Keating 5 scandal off the table as a line of attack against McCain. Glad to see he's using it.

I wish he wouldn't stoop to their level. I don't think it's necessary. He's been so classy throughout this entire election. I thinking going there will backfire on Obama. As they say in sports, it's the guy who retalliates who gets the flag, not the guy who instigates.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Finally! I've been waiting for this to get serious attention. I love that Obama deals in fact while McSame deals in lies. Although I think some people are buying those lies.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

yeah, but the diff is Obama is using established facts while McTard and Bitchbarbie have to make shit up out of thin air
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Call me a punk..but this isn't a good idea!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

why not?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I wish he wouldn't stoop to their level. I don't think it's necessary. He's been so classy throughout this entire election. I thinking going there will backfire on Obama. As they say in sports, it's the guy who retalliates who gets the flag, not the guy who instigates.
    I see where you're coming from. But John Kerry tried to take the high road four years ago, and he got swift-boated and lost the election. And bringing this up is timely since some of the same banks and companies implicated in the Keating 5 scandal are front and center in this current financial crisis.

And McCain opened this can of worms by trying to focus on Obama's past associations with Rev. Wright, Rezko and Ayers. So, now his past associations are on the table.

Thread Information